Offers and Trades Welcome!! 2019 Toulon Garage Austin

budcangolfbudcangolf Members Posts: 385 ✭✭

MINT 9.9 out of 10
2019 Toulon Garage Austin with H/2 Long Neck, black Toulon Steel shaft and sight dot. Looked too good to not at least roll on the putting green but other than that hasn’t been gamed and looks new. Ordered 1* upright and 1* weak at 34.5”. Just put a brand new SS Pistol GT 1.0 Traxion grip on it and also comes with the Grey Lamkin deep etch Toulon grip and garage headcover pictured, as well as stock Toulon garage box and authenticity card with specs listed.

Trades I would consider are other putters, high end X or TX shafts, G410 LST driver, PXG Gen 2 0811X driver or newer blade iron sets

$650 shipped OBRO
$600 shipped

Pin 6/12

Post edited by budcangolf at

Comments

• mci711mci711 ChicagoMembers Posts: 1,081 ✭✭

Sick putter, but I guess you didn't see the 100 anniversary Pebble Beach Scotty posted earlier 😂

• grumpy84grumpy84 Members Posts: 585 ✭✭

You'd trade me in a second and you know it ;) have two buddies who have already sold them for 2500 on the bay with ease. Cool putter, though! Glws

• mxskiermxskier Members Posts: 437 ✭✭

what's the toe hang on the long neck? Is it a true FB hang or is it more like 30 degrees?

Ping G400 LST Tour 65S
    Cobra F8+ 3W/5W VA Slay 75
    Callaway Apex Pro 19 4-PW Oban CT 115
    Vokey SM7 50/54/60 Oban CT 115
    Bettinardi BB1
    Taylormade TP5
  • luke1333luke1333 Members Posts: 1,349 ✭✭

@budcangolf said:

@mci711 said:
    Sick putter, but I guess you didn't see the 100 anniversary Pebble Beach Scotty posted earlier 😂

$2,750 for a retail Newport 2 with a different paint job and fancy headcover...no thanks. Lol

I agree this thing looks sick!! Much better then a custom painted Newport! Sweet sick glws

• budcangolfbudcangolf Members Posts: 385 ✭✭

@mxskier said:
    what's the toe hang on the long neck? Is it a true FB hang or is it more like 30 degrees?

It’s not FB not sure exactly how much toe hang though

• WilkmaurWilkmaur Members Posts: 59 ✭✭

I said the same thing about that scotty and got a warning from mod....😂🤣😂🤣. Look we know the scotty GAME by now. And I love scotty's more than anyone. But the prices people are now asking for the same regular Newport 2 because it has scotty on it (so they think they gone resell a 5yr old used putter for 50 bucks less than they paid 5yrs ago😂🤣🙄🙄) all the way to the SPECIAL TYPE SCOTTYS (You know, the ones that are the same as the general ones with stamping or diff. Paint job) for 2500.00 or 4000.00 is just getting embarrassingly LAUGHABLE. BUT HAY it's always one genious out here with more money than I can imagine to spend sooooooo.🤐

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file