Answers

• HitEmTrueHitEmTrue North TexasMembers  6841WRX Points: 610Posts: 6,841 Titanium Tees

On -, @nsxguy said:

On -, @Gxgolfer said:

On -, @nsxguy said:

On -, @bladehunter said:

On -, @matthewb said:

I’d prefer no Disagree if anonymous. I trust management and Marshals to deal with retaliation, etc.

At the same time, I’m under no illusion that Golfwrx is operated via democratic vote. Nor do I see the benefits of doing so. Management has done well so far. The current concerns are due to a new software platform rather than poor management.

Absolutely agree on all points. But I do feel it’s necessary to speak up when something doesn’t pass the old sniff test . We all want the same thing. For this plac e to remain the best golf spot online. And it is by a large Margin. Let’s dont give up any of that lead by allowing divisive tactics to be anonymous.

The vast majority of comments about the new board have been complaints that it's not enough like the old board.

The old board has NO "disagree", "abuse", "spam" buttons. ONLY a "report" button to bring a post/poster to a mod's attention. Personally, I fail to see the point of these extraneous buttons.

Can you see if you see any dislikes your posts. Hover over the button.

You mean "Disagree", yes ?

No, I can no longer see who hit the disagree button on my posts. They USED TO show but do not any longer. "Likes" still show who "liked" one's post.

I just flagged (reported) your post to the mods as a test, and the “flag” icon didn’t change to show that it is flagged. So that has been changed for the better, too.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • BiggErnBiggErn Members  2858WRX Points: 742Posts: 2,858 Titanium Tees

Just change it to a thumbs down icon.

Posted:
  • CelerasCeleras Members  308WRX Points: 110Posts: 308 Greens

Looks like disagree has just been completely removed instead.

Posted:
    Ping G400 Max 9.5* Ping Tour 65 Stiff
    Callaway Rogue SZ 15* PX EvenFlow Blue 75 6.0
    Ping G410 Hybrid 15.5* Alta CB 70 Stiff
    Ping G400 Hybrid 19* Alta CB 70 Stiff
    Ping G400 5-UW AWT 2.0 Stiff, Green Dot
    Cleveland CBX Wedge Set 54/58*
    Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 #7
    Callaway Fusion 14
  • bladehunterbladehunter south carolinaMembers  30917WRX Points: 7,191Handicap: NONEPosts: 30,917 Titanium Tees

Thank you guys! I promise to not ask for another thing This year !

Posted:
  • DatSliceDoeDatSliceDoe Camerons & Cobras One fairway overMembers  2461WRX Points: 371Handicap: 9ishPosts: 2,461 Platinum Tees

Like/Dislike? Or just Like?

Posted:

Advertisement
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers  6910WRX Points: 1,235Handicap: 3.9-9.3-7.7 (Health issue)Posts: 6,910 Titanium Tees

On -, @DatSliceDoe said:

Sorry ?

Posted:
  • deadsolid...shankdeadsolid...shank ClubWRX  15176WRX Points: 1,235Posts: 15,176 ClubWRX

On -, @DavePelz4 said:

On -, @deadsolid...shank said:

Did I just see the “disagree” is gone?!

DSS just know that regardless of what you post, I'll be disagreeing with you in spirit, button or not.

I would have expected nothing less DP!!😀

Posted:

• DatSliceDoeDatSliceDoe Camerons & Cobras One fairway overMembers  2461WRX Points: 371Handicap: 9ishPosts: 2,461 Platinum Tees

On -, @nsxguy said:

On -, @DatSliceDoe said:

Sorry ?

Got rid of the disagree, why not add a "dislike" option instead?

Posted:

On -, @deadsolid...shank said:

Did I just see the “disagree” is gone?!

Some folks are too fragile to handle it.

Posted:
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers  6910WRX Points: 1,235Handicap: 3.9-9.3-7.7 (Health issue)Posts: 6,910 Titanium Tees

On -, @DatSliceDoe said:

On -, @nsxguy said:

On -, @DatSliceDoe said:

Sorry ?

What would be the point ? Or the difference ? Do you think people wouldn't abuse a "dislike" button ?

Posted:

Advertisement

On -, @nsxguy said:

On -, @DatSliceDoe said:

On -, @nsxguy said:

On -, @DatSliceDoe said:

Sorry ?

What would be the point ? Or the difference ? Do you think people wouldn't abuse a "dislike" button ?

Only if they dislike what you say. Let’s do away with the like and just add the dislike instead.

Posted:

On -, @BiggErn said:

On -, @nsxguy said:

On -, @DatSliceDoe said:

On -, @nsxguy said:

On -, @DatSliceDoe said:

Sorry ?

Only if they dislike what you say. Let’s do away with the like and just add the dislike instead.

I'd like to have a suitable response but I have NO idea what you're talking about.

Posted:

On -, @nsxguy said:

On -, @BiggErn said:

On -, @nsxguy said:

On -, @DatSliceDoe said:

On -, @nsxguy said:

On -, @DatSliceDoe said:

Sorry ?

I'd like to have a suitable response but I have NO idea what you're talking about.

One isn’t/wasn’t abused any more than the other. Some people “like” the most absurd posts and that’s ok. Someone disagrees with a post and it pegs out some guys sensitivity meter.

Posted:
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 IowaClubWRX  21467WRX Points: 5,435Posts: 21,467 ClubWRX

Just as I was getting ready to disagree with something! LOL, seriously kidding.

Thanks to wrx for listening. Fraser Crane-esque!

Posted:

Advertisement
  • smashdnsmashdn Let's cut them trees down. Members  2215WRX Points: 861Posts: 2,215 Platinum Tees

I personally would rather the flag be gone and we keep disagree. I thought the flag was used incorrectly on me twice, anonymously to boot. I didn't think that disagree was anonymous.

Posted:
  • cvhookem63cvhookem63 Fujikura Ventus Experience ETXClubWRX  4819WRX Points: 496Posts: 4,819 ClubWRX

On -, @smashdn said:

I personally would rather the flag be gone and we keep disagree. I thought the flag was used incorrectly on me twice, anonymously to boot. I didn't think that disagree was anonymous.

Disagree was not anonymous at first, but it was changed to anonymous over the past week or so before it was removed completely. There is a whole thread about it. As I understand it, 'Flag' is supposed to be used to flag posts that break rules to alert the mods.

Posted:
    WITB Link
    TaylorMade M3 440 9* Fujikura Speeder 857 TR-X
    NIKE Vapor Fly 14* Fujikura Rombax P95X
    NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4 Fujikura Pro 95 Tour Spec X
    TaylorMade P770 5-9 X100
    NIKE OVEN Engage 46* X100 | Engage 50*SS / 55*SS / 60*DS S400
    SCOTTY CAMERON Select Squareback

On -, @BiggErn said:

On -, @nsxguy said:

On -, @BiggErn said:

On -, @nsxguy said:

On -, @DatSliceDoe said:

On -, @nsxguy said:

On -, @DatSliceDoe said:

Sorry ?

One isn’t/wasn’t abused any more than the other. Some people “like” the most absurd posts and that’s ok. Someone disagrees with a post and it pegs out some guys sensitivity meter.

And this surprises you why ?

Posted:
  • legitimategolflegitimategolf Golf hard New York NYUnregistered  4853WRX Points: 827Posts: 4,853 Titanium Tees

I actually took pride in my disagrees. In my life I do not want to ever be too accepted or liked by any community of golfers. I am the self-hating golfer.

Posted:

Advertisement

On -, @DavePelz4 said:

On -, @legitimategolf said:

I actually took pride in my disagrees. In my life I do not want to ever be too accepted or liked by any community of golfers. I am the self-hating golfer.

Gave you a like but think of it as a disagree.

New disagree 👎🏾

Posted:
  • SocratesSocrates Warning Points 1+ WinnipegClubWRX  10208WRX Points: 1,109Handicap: 4ishPosts: 10,208 ClubWRX

👍👍 on 👎

Posted:
    Ping G400 9º TFC 419 Stiff at 45"
    Cobra F8 5-6 Fwy at 18.5° Stiff
    Ping i20 3 Hyb 707H Stiff
    X2 Hot 4_-PW Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
    Vokey SM2 52º cc, Ping ES 56º and ES 60º
    Ping Sigma2 Valor at 34.75"
    MCC Align Midsize

• extrastiffextrastiff Members  1235WRX Points: 207Posts: 1,235 Platinum Tees

On -, @BiggErn said:

On -, @DavePelz4 said:

On -, @legitimategolf said:

Gave you a like but think of it as a disagree.

New disagree 👎🏾

well thats just racist

Posted:
    g410 lst 10.5 | hulk75tx(tipped 1”, 44.75 playing length)   /  g410 16*  | hulk85tx(tipped 1”, 42.5” playing length)  /  G410hybrid 20* | Tz5m5-95g  /   P790udi 17* | x7  /  p790 21* | x7   P730 3-p | x7   md4 48*8, 54*10, 60*8 | x7  /  hitoe 64*5 | x7  /   Phantomx(35”) | stabilitytour /  jumbomax ultralite xl  /  zstarxv

• BarfolomewBarfolomew #worstWRXer Members  1936WRX Points: 407Posts: 1,936 Platinum Tees

Hey Mods can you please bring back the Dislike button. I really liked when it was added and was a good way to voice a quick opinion and not cool to just have a like button only, its one sided.

It also allows people to say they disagree and see the proportion of people liking or disliking like in a poll..... Thanks!!!

Posted:
    G410 LST
    3 wood M2 HL
    OnOffOnAgain Kuros 4-P
    Cleveland Blob
    SeeMore Butts
  • duffer987duffer987 Meh... eh Canadian in CaliforniaMembers  9905WRX Points: 1,142Handicap: ~8Posts: 9,905 Titanium Tees

Mods can you please bring back the 'Dislike' button just in this thread, so we can all dislike this terrible suggestion.
    Thanks! ;-)

Posted:

Advertisement
  • BarfolomewBarfolomew #worstWRXer Members  1936WRX Points: 407Posts: 1,936 Platinum Tees

^^^^^ exactly point proven.

Why you against? I'm not only one missin the Dislike

Posted:
    G410 LST
    3 wood M2 HL
    OnOffOnAgain Kuros 4-P
    Cleveland Blob
    SeeMore Butts
  • JohnnyCashForeverJohnnyCashForever The bearer of unconditional things PAMembers  471WRX Points: 396Posts: 471 Greens

On -, @Socrates said:

👍👍 on 👎

To the Mods:

WRX cannot abide the "dislike" button, but it is OK with Socrates's avatar^?

^ Used for example purposes only. No intent to convey agreement or disagreement with said avatar.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.