FS: BETTINARDI "HIVE" TOUR STAFF BAG-Bought at the HIVE Vault... FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND PRICE DROP

titleist1638titleist1638 Members Posts: 156 ✭✭
edited Jun 14, 2019 4:21pm in Classifieds- For Sale Forum #1

Hello All!
A few months ago, I was forced to sell the majority of my clubs because I can no longer play due to a Neuromuscular disease. This is one of the last pieces of my collection and I am very sad to part with it, but this bag deserves someone who will love and enjoy it!
This is a Bettinardi Tour Staff Bag purchased straight from the HIVE vault. According to the Studio B rep, there were only 3 of these bags made in this style. Includes the incredibly rare "T" with accented hive embroidery on the bottom back pocket and the top front pocket, plus the "Tour Dept" on the middle back pocket (as seen in the photos below). This is a full size tour staff bag.
This bag has only seen the course or driving range 5 times total and has been kept safely in my carpeted home office. it would make for an incredible collectors item or an extremely impressive bag to showcase on the golf course.
PRICE: $1000 plus 50% of shipping costs (because of the size of the item) Paypal

Please don't hesitate to PM with questions or anything I can help with further.

Cheers,
James

Pin 6/12

Post edited by titleist1638 on
Tagged:

Comments

• mglynn10mglynn10 Members Posts: 277 ✭✭
  • richie24richie24 Havre de Grace, MarylandMembers Posts: 1,022 ✭✭
    edited Jun 10, 2019 9:15pm #3

@titleist1638 said:
    Hello All!
    A few months ago, I was forced to sell the majority of my clubs because I can no longer play due to a Neuromuscular disease. This is one of the last pieces of my collection and I am very sad to part with it, but this bag deserves someone who will love and enjoy it!
    This is a Bettinardi Tour Staff Bag purchased straight from the HIVE vault. According to the Studio B rep, there were only 3 of these bags made in this style. Includes the incredibly rare "T" with accented hive embroidery on the bottom back pocket and the top front pocket, plus the "Tour Dept" on the middle back pocket (as seen in the photos below). This is a full size tour staff bag.
    This bag has only seen the course or driving range 5 times total and has been kept safely in my carpeted home office. it would make for an incredible collectors item or an extremely impressive bag to showcase on the golf course.
    PRICE: $1000 plus 50% of shipping costs (because of the size of the item) Paypal

Please don't hesitate to PM with questions or anything I can help with further.

Cheers,
    James

I would love and enjoy it , I just can't afford it...great looking bag my friend..GLWS

• titleist1638titleist1638 Members Posts: 156 ✭✭

Thank you very much for the kind words, Richie24, between the detail of the embroidery and the very unique "Tour Hive" markings, this bag is truly a work of art. I only wish I could continue to use it myself, but I know there are members here like yourself who would treasure such an item.
    Cheers

• Dr. FrankenputtsDr. Frankenputts Members Posts: 472 ✭✭

Can’t afford the bag but still have any of those headcovers?

@Dr. Frankenputts said:
    Can’t afford the bag but still have any of those headcovers?

Hey, thanks for the comments. they are incredible headcovers (one of a kind , made from stingray at the HIVE), but I gave them to a dear friend.

Thanks for all the nice comments and questions that members have PM'd me about. I am glad people really like the bag. Hopefully, someone will come along with an offer to snatch it up!
    Have a great Tuesday!

FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND PRICE DROP: $925 + shipping. Incredible gift for dad!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file