Back Surgery Sale

edutch22edutch22 Members Posts: 317 ✭✭
edited Jun 13, 2019 1:12am in Classifieds- For Sale Forum #1

Hey guys, had back surgery back in April and not sure if I am going to be able to play again this year. Just looking to move some items I’ve either had for a while laying around or projects, I obviously can’t play with right now.
I’m open to offers on everything and really not looking into trades. I believe all pictures show a good example of condition of clubs. I will ship via USPS as soon as possible. I prefer only using Paypal. Please message me for details or more pictures or offers.

Taylormade 2014 MC/MB combo set of irons. 3-7 are MC and 8-PW are MB’s. They are shafted with KBS tour C-Taper Stiff 120 Shafts. Purchased as Standard L/L/L and have used sparingly for about 2 years. PW is showing most wear and that face is pictured. Will need to be regripped. $225.

Taylormade M2 9.5 D-Type Driver head only. Purchased here last year and used once. Comes with original headcover. $95.

Scotty Cameron Blade Putter Cover. Brand New without the bag. $75.

Ping I25 15* 3wood Head. Purchased here last year as a project and just have no time for it now. This to me is brand new would be hard pressed to believe it was ever hit. SOLD.

Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 4-Hybrid. Shafted with Aldila NVS 105-Stiff shaft. Has been used but I bought as a set and have no use for it. SOLD.

Taylormade R11s TP 3wood. This has been my gamer for the last few years. Everything stock on it with Headcover. $60.

Adams a7 PNT 22* 4 Hybrid head. Bought this a few years ago as a project and haven’t touched it. $25.

Srixon Z-Star XV Golf Balls. 5 sleeves in total. 3 are the newer model xv and 2 are older. $25.

Post edited by edutch22 on

Comments

• mmowen01mmowen01 MichiganMembers Posts: 302 ✭✭

I’ll take the ping 3 wood

• edutch22edutch22 Members Posts: 317 ✭✭

My mobile app isnt working, may take me longer than normal to respond

• TaddNOhioTaddNOhio Members Posts: 126 ✭✭

Best of luck with your back, i had a level 3 laminectomy + discectomy on May 1st and today i was at the course with my wife and hit a few 75-100yd wedge shots, felt really good as i have not played since August last year

• richie24richie24 Havre de Grace, MarylandMembers Posts: 1,022 ✭✭
    edited Jun 13, 2019 5:14am #5

Hey man , good luck with your back. I had major spinal laminectomy & fusion (L3 - S1) in Nov. and I’m just getting back to play. Father’s Day will be my first round back since the surgery and I’m pretty pumped. I am having a sim session on Saturday to get things in order. You will be back and stronger then ever. Best of luck to you in your recovery.

Richie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file