2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

quickshipgolf fake PXG irons!!

BirdieBob

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0 / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV Raw White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

PXG GEN5 0311X, Black Label Elite, 22*, Accra TZFive, 105DI, M5

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 4 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

Generic FAKE/REAL comparison

fb1s150ynq0t.jpg

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0 / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV Raw White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

Quickshipgolf closed it down!

f6jvrxzpcn98.jpg

xra4ixf6oycd.jpg

This is the third set of Chinese FAKE PXG irons by this Seller in a little over a month. Got the first two removed....working on this set.

QuickShip, Ksouth9 and Tee2Green6191 are all the same. They sell a lot of stuff but with that level of volume I am guessing they just arent checking all the used stuff they are getting. It just slips through I picked up a great brand new set of MP-54 last year for next to nothing and they shipped brand new in the Mizuno box. It makes you think about picking up anything used from them though

After presenting multiple pm to quickshipgolf with quotes from PXG proclaiming these recent irons as "not authentic" and photos showing the details....quickshipgolf says they cancelled the ebay sale!

That is now three separate fake pxg iron sales from quickshipgolf that I have gotten cancelled.

PM to them are always cc to Ebay.

• Like 1

> @12aces said:

> Queue the “I’m sure it just accidentally got pushed through the qc dept without notice. Ksouth is soooooooo reputable. Look at his feedback!!” Give me a break. People have got to stop defending this shill bidding liar/liars.

Between the 3 stores they have almost 350,000 positive reviews. All/most of the fakes have been used PXGs. At the volume they do I am guessing they buy lots of clubs by the thousands, so yes some slip through the cracks.

I personally have purchased multiple sets/clubs from them and have had zero issues and saved a ton of coin in the process. Yes they have some shill bidding but the ending prices still are great. Your choice to spend much more elsewhere <3

Do a little google search for ksouth9 and GolfWrx. These stories, on average, are a once a month occurrence. No has had their stuff questioned more than him. Horrible “2nd’s”, shill bidding, flat out fake PXG’s, I think I’ll stay farrrrrr away. There will never be any convincing for sheep like you who constantly quote the “he has 18446292016 positive feedback” and “I bought a real club from him” so he must be great!! Stop sticking up for this guys practice. He’s doing nothing but making these waters muddy and you’re certainly helping him.

> @Krt22 said:

> > @12aces said:

> > Queue the “I’m sure it just accidentally got pushed through the qc dept without notice. Ksouth is soooooooo reputable. Look at his feedback!!” Give me a break. People have got to stop defending this shill bidding liar/liars.

>

> Between the 3 stores they have almost 350,000 positive reviews. All/most of the fakes have been used PXGs. At the volume they do I am guessing they buy lots of clubs by the thousands, so yes some slip through the cracks.

>

> I personally have purchased multiple sets/clubs from them and have had zero issues and saved a ton of coin in the process. Yes they have some shill bidding but the ending prices still are great. Your choice to spend much more elsewhere <3

• Like 1

> @12aces said:

>

> Do a little google search for ksouth9 and GolfWrx. These stories, on average, are a once a month occurrence. No has had their stuff questioned more than him. Horrible “2nd’s”, shill bidding, flat out fake PXG’s, I think I’ll stay farrrrrr away. There will never be any convincing for sheep like you who constantly quote the “he has 18446292016 positive feedback” and “I bought a real club from him” so he must be great!! Stop sticking up for this guys practice. He’s doing nothing but making these waters muddy and you’re certainly helping him.

>

> > @Krt22 said:

> > > @12aces said:

> > > Queue the “I’m sure it just accidentally got pushed through the qc dept without notice. Ksouth is soooooooo reputable. Look at his feedback!!” Give me a break. People have got to stop defending this shill bidding liar/liars.

> >

> > Between the 3 stores they have almost 350,000 positive reviews. All/most of the fakes have been used PXGs. At the volume they do I am guessing they buy lots of clubs by the thousands, so yes some slip through the cracks.

> >

> > I personally have purchased multiple sets/clubs from them and have had zero issues and saved a ton of coin in the process. Yes they have some shill bidding but the ending prices still are great. Your choice to spend much more elsewhere <3

>

>

I think ppl are being too opposite on the matter.

Yes, they shill bid and sell some fakes. But if you do due diligence, you can avoid the fakes and pick up nice Mizuno or tmag or other clubs for very cheap.

Otoh, I won bidding on a few items and realized I bid too much. So I asked seller and we cancelled the transaction. Doesn't happen alot, but it works for you.

Now if you're talking about not supporting the seller because you don't like their selling practice, I respect your actions.

I would say you might be making this a little too black and white. And that's the big problem. Does he have a few "accidental" fakes slip through the cracks, or are they manufacturer seconds, rejects, or whatever else they may be? Nobody really knows. How many people unknowingly own fakes or 2nds from him? Nobody really knows. What I do know, is he has a lot clubs in question that look like absolute crap or just down right fakes. Then he adds a little shill bidding just to mix it up! How can anyone defend this guy. It's beyond me how people on here will slit someones throat over selling a fake Scotty headcover but will defend this guy to the death.

> @larciel said:

> > @12aces said:

> >

> > Do a little google search for ksouth9 and GolfWrx. These stories, on average, are a once a month occurrence. No has had their stuff questioned more than him. Horrible “2nd’s”, shill bidding, flat out fake PXG’s, I think I’ll stay farrrrrr away. There will never be any convincing for sheep like you who constantly quote the “he has 18446292016 positive feedback” and “I bought a real club from him” so he must be great!! Stop sticking up for this guys practice. He’s doing nothing but making these waters muddy and you’re certainly helping him.

> >

> > > @Krt22 said:

> > > > @12aces said:

> > > > Queue the “I’m sure it just accidentally got pushed through the qc dept without notice. Ksouth is soooooooo reputable. Look at his feedback!!” Give me a break. People have got to stop defending this shill bidding liar/liars.

> > >

> > > Between the 3 stores they have almost 350,000 positive reviews. All/most of the fakes have been used PXGs. At the volume they do I am guessing they buy lots of clubs by the thousands, so yes some slip through the cracks.

> > >

> > > I personally have purchased multiple sets/clubs from them and have had zero issues and saved a ton of coin in the process. Yes they have some shill bidding but the ending prices still are great. Your choice to spend much more elsewhere <3

> >

> >

>

> I think ppl are being too opposite on the matter.

> Yes, they shill bid and sell some fakes. But if you do due diligence, you can avoid the fakes and pick up nice Mizuno or tmag or other clubs for very cheap.

> Otoh, I won bidding on a few items and realized I bid too much. So I asked seller and we cancelled the transaction. Doesn't happen alot, but it works for you.

>

> Now if you're talking about not supporting the seller because you don't like their selling practice, I respect your actions.

> @12aces said:

> I would say you might be making this a little too black and white. And that's the big problem. Does he have a few "accidental" fakes slip through the cracks, or are they manufacturer seconds, rejects, or whatever else they may be? Nobody really knows. How many people unknowingly own fakes or 2nds from him? Nobody really knows. What I do know, is he has a lot clubs in question that look like absolute crap or just down right fakes. Then he adds a little shill bidding just to mix it up! How can anyone defend this guy. It's beyond me how people on here will slit someones throat over selling a fake Scotty headcover but will defend this guy to the death.

>

> > @larciel said:

> > > @12aces said:

> > >

> > > Do a little google search for ksouth9 and GolfWrx. These stories, on average, are a once a month occurrence. No has had their stuff questioned more than him. Horrible “2nd’s”, shill bidding, flat out fake PXG’s, I think I’ll stay farrrrrr away. There will never be any convincing for sheep like you who constantly quote the “he has 18446292016 positive feedback” and “I bought a real club from him” so he must be great!! Stop sticking up for this guys practice. He’s doing nothing but making these waters muddy and you’re certainly helping him.

> > >

> > > > @Krt22 said:

> > > > > @12aces said:

> > > > > Queue the “I’m sure it just accidentally got pushed through the qc dept without notice. Ksouth is soooooooo reputable. Look at his feedback!!” Give me a break. People have got to stop defending this shill bidding liar/liars.

> > > >

> > > > Between the 3 stores they have almost 350,000 positive reviews. All/most of the fakes have been used PXGs. At the volume they do I am guessing they buy lots of clubs by the thousands, so yes some slip through the cracks.

> > > >

> > > > I personally have purchased multiple sets/clubs from them and have had zero issues and saved a ton of coin in the process. Yes they have some shill bidding but the ending prices still are great. Your choice to spend much more elsewhere <3

> > >

> > >

> >

> > I think ppl are being too opposite on the matter.

> > Yes, they shill bid and sell some fakes. But if you do due diligence, you can avoid the fakes and pick up nice Mizuno or tmag or other clubs for very cheap.

> > Otoh, I won bidding on a few items and realized I bid too much. So I asked seller and we cancelled the transaction. Doesn't happen alot, but it works for you.

> >

> > Now if you're talking about not supporting the seller because you don't like their selling practice, I respect your actions.

>

>

I disagree. I know you heard it but Sets I bought from them were genuine. Now I'm not saying they get a pass for everything they do, but there is a deal to be had if you want.

If you believe their main business model is building shady 2nd hand sets and selling fakes in-between, that's a significant accusations ( a fair one I admit) , that needs lots of proofs.

I don't know what you're disagreeing with. It is what it is. I have zero doubt there are genuine clubs being sold. But lets be honest, it's a crap shoot. You got lucky on one set of clubs. But there a dozens of threads regarding the horrendous clubs coming from him. If you feel comfortable buying from him, have at it. But, this is definition of a shady seller. Do some searches on here, and I think you'd be hard pressed to keep defending him. What he is doing is against ebay's terms and conditions and shouldn't even be allowed to sell on there. But to each their own, I'd rather be 100% confident in what I'm hitting. Good luck man.

> @larciel said:

> > @12aces said:

> > I would say you might be making this a little too black and white. And that's the big problem. Does he have a few "accidental" fakes slip through the cracks, or are they manufacturer seconds, rejects, or whatever else they may be? Nobody really knows. How many people unknowingly own fakes or 2nds from him? Nobody really knows. What I do know, is he has a lot clubs in question that look like absolute crap or just down right fakes. Then he adds a little shill bidding just to mix it up! How can anyone defend this guy. It's beyond me how people on here will slit someones throat over selling a fake Scotty headcover but will defend this guy to the death.

> >

> > > @larciel said:

> > > > @12aces said:

> > > >

> > > > Do a little google search for ksouth9 and GolfWrx. These stories, on average, are a once a month occurrence. No has had their stuff questioned more than him. Horrible “2nd’s”, shill bidding, flat out fake PXG’s, I think I’ll stay farrrrrr away. There will never be any convincing for sheep like you who constantly quote the “he has 18446292016 positive feedback” and “I bought a real club from him” so he must be great!! Stop sticking up for this guys practice. He’s doing nothing but making these waters muddy and you’re certainly helping him.

> > > >

> > > > > @Krt22 said:

> > > > > > @12aces said:

> > > > > > Queue the “I’m sure it just accidentally got pushed through the qc dept without notice. Ksouth is soooooooo reputable. Look at his feedback!!” Give me a break. People have got to stop defending this shill bidding liar/liars.

> > > > >

> > > > > Between the 3 stores they have almost 350,000 positive reviews. All/most of the fakes have been used PXGs. At the volume they do I am guessing they buy lots of clubs by the thousands, so yes some slip through the cracks.

> > > > >

> > > > > I personally have purchased multiple sets/clubs from them and have had zero issues and saved a ton of coin in the process. Yes they have some shill bidding but the ending prices still are great. Your choice to spend much more elsewhere <3

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > I think ppl are being too opposite on the matter.

> > > Yes, they shill bid and sell some fakes. But if you do due diligence, you can avoid the fakes and pick up nice Mizuno or tmag or other clubs for very cheap.

> > > Otoh, I won bidding on a few items and realized I bid too much. So I asked seller and we cancelled the transaction. Doesn't happen alot, but it works for you.

> > >

> > > Now if you're talking about not supporting the seller because you don't like their selling practice, I respect your actions.

> >

> >

>

> I disagree. I know you heard it but Sets I bought from them were genuine. Now I'm not saying they get a pass for everything they do, but there is a deal to be had if you want.

> If you believe their main business model is building shady 2nd hand sets and selling fakes in-between, that's a significant accusations ( a fair one I admit) , that needs lots of proofs.

> @12aces said:

>

> Do a little google search for ksouth9 and GolfWrx. These stories, on average, are a once a month occurrence. No has had their stuff questioned more than him. Horrible “2nd’s”, shill bidding, flat out fake PXG’s, I think I’ll stay farrrrrr away. There will never be any convincing for sheep like you who constantly quote the “he has 18446292016 positive feedback” and “I bought a real club from him” so he must be great!! Stop sticking up for this guys practice. He’s doing nothing but making these waters muddy and you’re certainly helping him.

>

> > @Krt22 said:

> > > @12aces said:

> > > Queue the “I’m sure it just accidentally got pushed through the qc dept without notice. Ksouth is soooooooo reputable. Look at his feedback!!” Give me a break. People have got to stop defending this shill bidding liar/liars.

> >

> > Between the 3 stores they have almost 350,000 positive reviews. All/most of the fakes have been used PXGs. At the volume they do I am guessing they buy lots of clubs by the thousands, so yes some slip through the cracks.

> >

> > I personally have purchased multiple sets/clubs from them and have had zero issues and saved a ton of coin in the process. Yes they have some shill bidding but the ending prices still are great. Your choice to spend much more elsewhere <3

>

>

Excuse me? Who the hell are you to call me a sheep or tell me how and where to spend MY money? Check your privledge at the door, pal.

Just because I don't have knee jerk reactions to uncommon occurrences doesn't mean I'm not fully informed with every decision I make. The squeeky wheel gets the grease, that's the reason you only hear the bad stuff on here.

Excuse me? Who the **** are you to misinterpret everything I just wrote? Check your privilege at the door, pal.

Seriously though, try and take breathe before your blood pressure goes through the roof. I said "I" wouldn't buy from him. Where did I tell YOU not to buy from him?? I will say though,

your comments are reckless and don't help this golfwrx community. Your one purchase doesn't outweigh his shadiness or flat out rule breaking.......pal

> @Krt22 said:

> > @12aces said:

> >

> > Do a little google search for ksouth9 and GolfWrx. These stories, on average, are a once a month occurrence. No has had their stuff questioned more than him. Horrible “2nd’s”, shill bidding, flat out fake PXG’s, I think I’ll stay farrrrrr away. There will never be any convincing for sheep like you who constantly quote the “he has 18446292016 positive feedback” and “I bought a real club from him” so he must be great!! Stop sticking up for this guys practice. He’s doing nothing but making these waters muddy and you’re certainly helping him.

> >

> > > @Krt22 said:

> > > > @12aces said:

> > > > Queue the “I’m sure it just accidentally got pushed through the qc dept without notice. Ksouth is soooooooo reputable. Look at his feedback!!” Give me a break. People have got to stop defending this shill bidding liar/liars.

> > >

> > > Between the 3 stores they have almost 350,000 positive reviews. All/most of the fakes have been used PXGs. At the volume they do I am guessing they buy lots of clubs by the thousands, so yes some slip through the cracks.

> > >

> > > I personally have purchased multiple sets/clubs from them and have had zero issues and saved a ton of coin in the process. Yes they have some shill bidding but the ending prices still are great. Your choice to spend much more elsewhere <3

> >

> >

>

> Excuse me? Who the **** are you to call me a sheep or tell me how and where to spend MY money? Check your privledge at the door, pal.

>

> Just because I don't have knee jerk reactions to uncommon occurrences doesn't mean I'm not fully informed with every decision I make. The squeeky wheel gets the grease, that's the reason you only hear the bad stuff on here.

You directly called me a sheep and then went on your little tirade, absolutely nothing to misinterpret, nice way to back peddle and then try to flip it on me. You can do as you wish and have fun with your conspiracy theory, but keep my name out of your mouth if you are going to talk like that. My comments are my own and not reckless in any way, shape, or form. Use your brain and think about the statistics of 300k+ positive feedbacks, countless threads on here of folks getting next to new clubs for bargain barrel prices, etc etc vs a handful of fakes that slip through the cracks. With the volume that they do it's not unfathomable, but with ebays buyer protection its a non issue.

I have made multiple purchases and will continue to do so, regardless of anything you say or do. My theory is they are one of the largest (if not the largest) resellers in the industry. Think of them as the Ross/Burlington/Marshalls of the golf world. I would even say they likely have standing contracts/agreements with multiple OEMs and big box stores to help move over-stocked goods such that those places can clear out inventory while still protecting MAP policies so they don't devalue their brand/products. I have a feeling operating 100% through ebay is how they secure these large lots of clubs, hence why they dont have a fixed store front. Are they perfect? Absolutely not. Are they what you are making them out to be? Absolutely not

I guess comprehension can be tough. hitem straight champ!

> @Krt22 said:

> You directly called me a sheep and then went on your little tirade, absolutely nothing to misinterpret, nice way to back peddle and then try to flip it on me. You can do as you wish and have fun with your conspiracy theory, but keep my name out of your mouth if you are going to talk like that. My comments are my own and not reckless in any way, shape, or form. Use your brain and think about the statistics of 300k+ positive feedbacks, countless threads on here of folks getting next to new clubs for bargain barrel prices, etc etc vs a handful of fakes that slip through the cracks. With the volume that they do it's not unfathomable, but with ebays buyer protection its a non issue.

>

> I have made multiple purchases and will continue to do so, regardless of anything you say or do. My theory is they are one of the largest (if not the largest) resellers in the industry. Think of them as the Ross/Burlington/Marshalls of the golf world. I would even say they likely have standing contracts/agreements with multiple OEMs and big box stores to help move over-stocked goods such that those places can clear out inventory while still protecting MAP policies so they don't devalue their brand/products. I have a feeling operating 100% through ebay is how they secure these large lots of clubs, hence why they dont have a fixed store front. Are they perfect? Absolutely not. Are they what you are making them out to be? Absolutely not

> @Krt22 said:

> You directly called me a sheep and then went on your little tirade, absolutely nothing to misinterpret, nice way to back peddle and then try to flip it on me. You can do as you wish and have fun with your conspiracy theory, but keep my name out of your mouth if you are going to talk like that. My comments are my own and not reckless in any way, shape, or form. Use your brain and think about the statistics of 300k+ positive feedbacks, countless threads on here of folks getting next to new clubs for bargain barrel prices, etc etc vs a handful of fakes that slip through the cracks. With the volume that they do it's not unfathomable, but with ebays buyer protection its a non issue.

>

> I have made multiple purchases and will continue to do so, regardless of anything you say or do. My theory is they are one of the largest (if not the largest) resellers in the industry. Think of them as the Ross/Burlington/Marshalls of the golf world. I would even say they likely have standing contracts/agreements with multiple OEMs and big box stores to help move over-stocked goods such that those places can clear out inventory while still protecting MAP policies so they don't devalue their brand/products. I have a feeling operating 100% through ebay is how they secure these large lots of clubs, hence why they dont have a fixed store front. Are they perfect? Absolutely not. Are they what you are making them out to be? Absolutely not

I wont comment on the fakes, but the sellers in question here (especially ksouth9) consistently cancel transactions if the items they post dont sell for a target price they have in mind, usually with the excuse of "we oversold the stock". They dont have the amount of stock that it seems....they literally will re-list the same item over and over again until they get the price they want, especially bigger ticket stuff like new drivers or new iron sets. Just check the feedback of ksouth9, and you'll see what I mean.

> @boomboom726 said:

> QuickShip, Ksouth9 and Tee2Green6191 are all the same. They sell a lot of stuff but with that level of volume I am guessing they just arent checking all the used stuff they are getting. It just slips through I picked up a great brand new set of MP-54 last year for next to nothing and they shipped brand new in the Mizuno box. It makes you think about picking up anything used from them though

All are terrible sellers but somehow they have a cult following that will defend them to the end. They shill bid and cancel orders if they don’t get what they want saying it’s over listed only to relist it or have multiple ads of the same already listed. Not sure why eBay tolerates this.

Ya the cult following thing is weird to me. That type of eBay behavior wouldn’t be acceptable to anyone unless it ksouth and company. It’s really odd.

> @BiggErn said:

> > @boomboom726 said:

> > QuickShip, Ksouth9 and Tee2Green6191 are all the same. They sell a lot of stuff but with that level of volume I am guessing they just arent checking all the used stuff they are getting. It just slips through I picked up a great brand new set of MP-54 last year for next to nothing and they shipped brand new in the Mizuno box. It makes you think about picking up anything used from them though

>

> All are terrible sellers but somehow they have a cult following that will defend them to the end. They shill bid and cancel orders if they don’t get what they want saying it’s over listed only to relist it or have multiple ads of the same already listed. Not sure why eBay tolerates this.

Cult following is not at all what it is, it's knowing, understanding (and accepting) their business model and using it to your advantage to get great deals. The price delta between what many of their clubs sell for and what other retailers sell them for is significant, and many times it's effortless to bid and buy. I personally have had zero issues with 6-7 different items from them (at least 3 full sets of irons)

So as a buyer you accept they sell fake clubs? I’m mean you’re defending him on a thread describing every bad business practice out there. Horrendous shill bidding, refunds for not getting the price they want, and worst of all, selling FAKES. It’s been proven in this exact thread. You’re starting to sound like you work for this guy.

> @Krt22 said:

> Cult following is not at all what it is, it's knowing, understanding (and accepting) their business model and using it to your advantage to get great deals. The price delta between what many of their clubs sell for and what other retailers sell them for is significant, and many times it's effortless to bid and buy. I personally have had zero issues with 6-7 different items from them (at least 3 full sets of irons)

Don't put words in my mouth, I never once stated that you have to settle for fakes. I did offer a possible explanation of how fakes might get past their radar, think harder next time you again try slander me to fit your narrative. The fakes once flagged were removed from ebay.

You sound like you work for their competition.

Is comprehension that tough for you? I simply asked you a question of whether you were ok with them selling fakes and/or seconds. Never put words in your mouth. I think you need to learn what the term slander means too btw. I think you need to hit the links more. You get so butt hurt. Clearly there are a lot of other people who share my concerns as well. I'm starting to think you work for Ksouth9.....chief.

> @Krt22 said:

> Don't put words in my mouth, I never once stated that you have to settle for fakes. I did offer a possible explanation of how fakes might get past their radar, think harder next time you again try slander me to fit your narrative. The fakes once flagged were removed from ebay.

>

> You sound like you work for their competition.

I am not butt hurt at all, I'm just not going to take your crap and personal attacks, very different. Just because I don't jump on the bandwagon and get outraged over such manners does not mean I have some other motive and/or work for them. Is comprehension that tough for you?

And first it was the fakes, now adding in seconds? Are you going to keep moving the goal posts?