Scotty Cameron Red X

JSchirmer ·  
JSchirmerJSchirmer Members  5WRX Points: 13Posts: 5 Bunkers
Joined:  edited Jun 21, 2019 in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1

SOLD - Scotty Cameron Red X in great shape. Put on a new Super Stroke grip last season. $160 to your door.
Thanks!

Posted:
Post edited by JSchirmer on

Comments

• jsixmanjsixman IASTATER Juneau, Alaska Members  600WRX Points: 54Handicap: 0.5Posts: 600 Golden Tee

Length?

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • JSchirmerJSchirmer Members  5WRX Points: 13Posts: 5 Bunkers

The putter is 34" but with the addition of the Super Stroke, it adds 2 more inches.

Posted:
  • ronstarsronstars Location = NorCal Members  1625WRX Points: 264Posts: 1,625 Platinum Tees

Wait why would the grip add 2”??? Is it not installed all the way onto the shaft?

Posted:
    The Big Dog ~ Speedzone|Diamana BF 60X
    The 3 Banger ~ M2|AD DI 70X
    The Deuce ~ P790|AD DI 95X
    The Metal ~ King Forged Tec 4-Gw|C-Taper Matte Black
    The Shovels ~ SM7 54, 58
    Flatstick ~ Cameron JAT|1st or 500 Golo 5|Piretti Lucca|TP Mullen|TriForce 3 1of1

I guess so... not sure. Isn't the bottom of the putter stating that it's 34"? or am I reading that wrong? When I measured it, it measured 36"... I guess I could be measuring it wrong lol

Posted:
  • UtahWolverineUtahWolverine Members  418WRX Points: 81Handicap: 9.8Posts: 418 Greens

It may have an extension under the grip? Did you put the grip on yourself?

Posted:
    Constantly Changing. . .

No, I had it professionally put on

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • NttomNttom Members  7WRX Points: 12Posts: 7 Bunkers

I have a similar one here but it measures 33" exactly from the end of the grip to the top of the putter head. Pictures can be seen on this post - Link

Posted:

Driver:          Titleist          913 D2                                    Irons:           Titleist            714 Ap1 4-6, Ap2 7-PW    

Wood:          Titleist          V-Steel                                    Wedges:      Titleist            Sm7 50, 54, 58

Hybrid:        Titleist           816 H1                                    Putter:        Odyssey         White Hot #7

SOLD

Posted:
This discussion has been closed.