Scotty Cameron Red X

JSchirmerJSchirmer Members Posts: 5 ✭✭

SOLD - Scotty Cameron Red X in great shape. Put on a new Super Stroke grip last season. $160 to your door.
Thanks!

Post edited by JSchirmer on

Comments

• jsixmanjsixman IASTATER Juneau, Alaska Members Posts: 589 ✭✭
  • JSchirmerJSchirmer Members Posts: 5 ✭✭

The putter is 34" but with the addition of the Super Stroke, it adds 2 more inches.

• ronstarsronstars #GetNaked Members Posts: 1,450 ✭✭

Wait why would the grip add 2”??? Is it not installed all the way onto the shaft?

The Big Dog ~ TM M3/Speeder 661
    The 3 Banger ~ TM M2/Ad Di
    The 5 Banger ~ TM R11/Ad DJ
    The Metal ~ 96' TM Burner Tour/Oversize combo
    The Shovels ~ TM High-Toe 50,56,60
    Flatstick ~ 1 of 1 Odyssey TriForce 3

I guess so... not sure. Isn't the bottom of the putter stating that it's 34"? or am I reading that wrong? When I measured it, it measured 36"... I guess I could be measuring it wrong lol

• UtahWolverineUtahWolverine Members Posts: 416 ✭✭

It may have an extension under the grip? Did you put the grip on yourself?

Constantly Changing. . .

No, I had it professionally put on

• NttomNttom Members Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited Jun 19, 2019 2:07am #8

I have a similar one here but it measures 33" exactly from the end of the grip to the top of the putter head. Pictures can be seen on this post - Link

Driver:          Titleist          913 D2                                    Irons:           Titleist            714 Ap1 4-6, Ap2 7-PW    

Wood:          Titleist          V-Steel                                    Wedges:      Titleist            Sm7 50, 54, 58

Hybrid:        Titleist           816 H1                                    Putter:        Odyssey         White Hot #7

This discussion has been closed.