Email replies

scott_Donald ·  
scott_Donaldscott_Donald Aberdeen, Scotland & HoustonMembers  2744WRX Points: 342Posts: 2,744 Titanium Tees
Joined:  edited Jun 24, 2019 in WRX 2.0 Forum Bugs and Features #1

Is the email format being added like it used to?

Used to on Gmail get replies from one thread in a pile essentially but now I get them individual emails for each reply, woke this morning to 250 from just here rather than just 20 I would have gotten in the past.

My old work flow to look at the forums was to start at the top and work my way down, each thread pile had the oldest post first and subsequent ones after.

Now with with version 2.0, I have to start form the bottom on the oldest reply and just click on that, certainly takes me longer to sort through. If I click on the newest email then it takes me to that reply rather than the oldest one I have not read.

Also when we receive the email, there is just a big button rather than a preview, can we get the post preview back?

This is a current screen shot of how it is mid afternoon for me -

Posted:
  • Ping G410 LST 9* Tensei Orange 70TX
  • Taylormade M5 15* Tensei White 80TX
  • Taylormade P790 UDI C taper X
  • Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-9 C taper X
  • Artisan 46*, 50* C taper X
  • Artisan  55*, 60* S400
  • Artisan BlueBonnet Carbon 0217
Post edited by scott_Donald on

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.