***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***

Update 8/14 - ***Migration work continues. Estimate Go Live to new board 8/17***

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

Driver Special. Taylormade Tour Issue M3-M4 + Synergy Green Prototype - $299

TollBros ·  
TollBrosTollBros Overseer of the Test RangeSponsors  5159WRX Points: 448Posts: 5,159 Titanium Tees

Build your own driver from the stock of heads we have left, M3 and M4 Tour issue heads, and Synergy Green Prototype shafts.

M3 in 9.5 and 10.5 and M4 in 10.5 remaining,, then we are sold out.
TX Flex only on the shafts, 60, 70, and 80 gram available.

$299 built to your spec.

Tour Velvelt grip, Taylormade Tour tip included.

Posted:
http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/forum/608-greengrassevaluationscom/

Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.
Post edited by TollBros on

Comments

• JoelKDJoelKD Members  56WRX Points: 38Posts: 56 Bunkers

Email sent.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • TollBrosTollBros Overseer of the Test Range Sponsors  5159WRX Points: 448Posts: 5,159 Titanium Tees

9.5 M4 heads sold out.
    1 - 8.5 M4 remaining

Posted:

Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.
  • KwheatKwheat Members  104WRX Points: 32Posts: 104 Fairways

Any M3s left

On -, @TollBros? Thanks!
    Posted:
  • TollBrosTollBros Overseer of the Test Range Sponsors  5159WRX Points: 448Posts: 5,159 Titanium Tees

On -, @Kwheat said:

Any M3s left
    On -, @TollBros? Thanks!

Yes sir we do have about 3 of each loft in 10.5 and 8.5 remaining.

Posted:

• KwheatKwheat Members  104WRX Points: 32Posts: 104 Fairways

Cool. Currently I'm playing a F9 tensei PW 70. Would you say that the PW is similar to the Green? I've searched for comparisons and it sounds like Green is low/low but doesn't have that soft handle feel.

Posted:
  • mBiden2mBiden2 #15 and counting..... Atlanta, GAMembers  1123WRX Points: 281Handicap: 10.2Posts: 1,123 Platinum Tees

JT. What spec heads do you have available for an M3 10.5?

Posted:
    WITB

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open) - Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45” and tipped 1”)

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees) - Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43” and tipped 1”)

UDI - ***under construction***

Irons - ***under construction***

Wedges: TaylorMade MG 2 Raw (48 bent to 50-11, 54-11, 56 bent to 58-14 degrees) - Shafts: True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Mid-Slant 34”

Advertisement

On -, @Kwheat said:

Cool. Currently I'm playing a F9 tensei PW 70. Would you say that the PW is similar to the Green? I've searched for comparisons and it sounds like Green is low/low but doesn't have that soft handle feel.

It's probably closer to a Kuro Kàge XT in the feel than pro white. Not quite as much flex feel in the handle

Posted:

On -, @mBiden2 said:

We have 3 left. Shoot me a DM and let me know what specs you'd like and we can see how close we can come.

Posted:

• mBiden2mBiden2 #15 and counting..... Atlanta, GAMembers  1123WRX Points: 281Handicap: 10.2Posts: 1,123 Platinum Tees

On -, @TollBros said:

On -, @mBiden2 said:

We have 3 left. Shoot me a DM and let me know what specs you'd like and we can see how close we can come.

DM sent

Posted:
    WITB

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open) - Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45” and tipped 1”)

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees) - Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43” and tipped 1”)

UDI - ***under construction***

Irons - ***under construction***

Wedges: TaylorMade MG 2 Raw (48 bent to 50-11, 54-11, 56 bent to 58-14 degrees) - Shafts: True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Mid-Slant 34”

On -, @mBiden2 said:

On -, @TollBros said:

On -, @mBiden2 said:

DM sent

Requested info sent. Please let me know as these are going fast and nearly gone.

Posted:

On -, @mBiden2 said:

On -, @TollBros said:

On -, @mBiden2 said:

DM sent

Held the head as requested with commitment to purchase, as is the only way I can hold items from sale. Sent two messages requesting payment status with no reply of any kind. Should I assume no response for a week means you've changed your mind.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • swizbeatzswizbeatz Members  5837WRX Points: 285Handicap: +.6Posts: 5,837 Titanium Tees

8.5 M4 head still left?

Posted:
    Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi WITB Link

Yes sir. Just a couple.

Posted:

• pdiddy3pdiddy3 Members  372WRX Points: 79Posts: 372 Greens

Any 8.5 heads left? Slightly open. Thanks

Posted:

On -, @pdiddy3 said:

Any 8.5 heads left? Slightly open. Thanks

I have ONE M4 8.5 head left.

Posted:

Reduced to $299.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • Gtyler14Gtyler14 VaMembers  712WRX Points: 71Handicap: +2.8Posts: 712 Golden Tee

What all do you have left

Posted:
    Tour issue M4 8.5 w/ Kuro Kage dual core 70TX tipped 1” 44”
    Tour issue M1 T3 14.3 Kuro Kage dual core 80TX tipped 1 42.5” or Diamana bf 80TX tipped 1
    Tour issue TM m1 3HL 17.8 fujikura p95x tipped 1 41.75”
    TM 790 UDI x100 39.75
    TM 750 tour Proto 4-pw tour issue x100
    TM MG AB 54 Tour issue x100
    TM MG AB 60 tour issue x100
    Nike method 001
    Scotty Cameron select Newport 2

On -, @Gtyler14 said:

What all do you have left

We have only 10.5 in M4 and a couple of every loft in M3.

Posted:

This discussion has been closed.