Precision Pro NX9 HD Vs. Bushnell V4 Shift Patriot pack

Which would be the recommendation on this I have a very old bushnell from 2009, due to me not playing tournaments I would like to get the slope version right now there is only a $20 difference with the bushnell due to a sale pga super store is doing on the bushnell? Would there be much of a difference between them?

Comments

• Precision Pro GolfPrecision Pro Golf Sponsors Posts: 281 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there! Both of these are great rangefinders that are rather similar with a few differences. They both have slope and vibration along with both being high-quality, accurate and fast. We believe our NX9 HD Slope does have a couple features that are better. The NX9 HD Slope has 7x magnification compared to the Tour V4 Shift's 5x magnification. The NX9 HD Slope also has a built in magnet to stick it to the pole of the golf cart so it's always within reach. Hope this helps and feel free to reach out with any questions! - Trey D.

Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.

www.precisionprogolf.com

$20 OFF with Discount Code GOLFWRX.

PPG-_Swing_With_Confidence.jpg

• MyherobobhopeMyherobobhope hey there, blimpy boy. Flying through the sky so fancy free. Members Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Levs87 said:
    Which would be the recommendation on this I have a very old bushnell from 2009, due to me not playing tournaments I would like to get the slope version right now there is only a $20 difference with the bushnell due to a sale pga super store is doing on the bushnell? Would there be much of a difference between them?

Precision Pro makes a great product and supports WRX. You also can get $20 off their products with GOLFWRX in the discount code. I try to support the smaller guys, but I'm sure the Bushnell product is great.
    Full Disclosure, I am not affiliated with Precision Pro, I just like people who participate in these forums... They are also headquartered close to me and I've invited them to come play golf.

Current Bag (Rebuilding as of 5/6/19)
    Driver: Adams Fast 12 LS with Matrix Black Tie (to be replaced)
    3W: Adams Fast 12 with Excalibur (to be replaced)
    Hybrid: Bridgestone j40 with Excalibur (to be replaced)
    4-9: Taylor Made Oversize (to be replaced)
    PW: Mizuon HMP with DG120 Stiff (5/6)
    50 degree Vokey with DG120 Stiff (5/6)
    56 and 60 degree Cleveland Wedges (to be replaced)
    Odyssey Tank #7 (only club I'm keeping this season)

• SNIPERBBBSNIPERBBB Hit Ball Hard SE OhioMembers Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Might be looking at the 9HD...site says tournament legal, I'm assuming that means you can turn the slope off?

2016 M1 9.5 tuned to 7.5
    TM r15 3 wood
    Adams Idea Pro 2h/4h
    Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-PW
    Vokey SM7 48* F Grind
    Vokey SM7 54* F Grind
    Vokey SM7 58* M Grind
  • Precision Pro GolfPrecision Pro Golf Sponsors Posts: 281 ✭✭✭✭

@SNIPERBBB said:
    Might be looking at the 9HD...site says tournament legal, I'm assuming that means you can turn the slope off?

That's correct! Slope can be turned on/off so it's completely legal under the USGA and R&A. - Trey D.

Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.

www.precisionprogolf.com

$20 OFF with Discount Code GOLFWRX.

PPG-_Swing_With_Confidence.jpg

• cristphotocristphoto Members Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not familiar with the NX9 but I have had the V4 for a couple years and have no complaints. Quick to lock on, accurate, and durable (the first week I had it the thing bounced out of the cup holder and down the cart path - no problems).

• Lomo SaltadoLomo Saltado Members Posts: 80 ✭✭✭

I ordered the NX9 HD last Tuesday and received it Saturday. Fast shipping via USPS. I've used it in a couple of rounds and so far I love it so much more than my MG. Better zoom, faster and seems more precise. The magnet feature is also super strong and really useful. I highly recommend this range finder.

• golfman2018golfman2018 Members Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited Aug 1, 2019 2:15am #8

Just wanted to drop my .02 on the mater. I absolutely loved my NX7 Pro and had zero issues with it (owned less than a year). That said, mine was stolen last weekend out of my cart. So, being in the need for a new rangefinder, I figured I would contact Precision Pro to explain my situation and see if they could assist in any way. I was aware of the trade-in program so, was hoping that something could be done but not expecting anything. Boy was I surprised and super stoked when Precision Pro (Jonah Mytro - co-founder) offered me a discounted NX9 Pro HD for something they had no responsibility for. This is great customer service and they will have me as a customer for life. They have a great product to boot!

• swgolferswgolfer GoLow2 Members Posts: 336 ✭✭✭✭

All the more reason to support a Company Like PP, much more CS oriented than the big Corporate types... and great product as well!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file