GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Precision Pro NX9 HD Vs. Bushnell V4 Shift Patriot pack

Levs87 ·  
Levs87Levs87 Members  61WRX Points: 25Posts: 61 Bunkers

Which would be the recommendation on this I have a very old bushnell from 2009, due to me not playing tournaments I would like to get the slope version right now there is only a $20 difference with the bushnell due to a sale pga super store is doing on the bushnell? Would there be much of a difference between them?

Posted:

Comments

• Precision Pro GolfPrecision Pro Golf Sponsors  290WRX Points: 73Posts: 290 Greens

Hi there! Both of these are great rangefinders that are rather similar with a few differences. They both have slope and vibration along with both being high-quality, accurate and fast. We believe our NX9 HD Slope does have a couple features that are better. The NX9 HD Slope has 7x magnification compared to the Tour V4 Shift's 5x magnification. The NX9 HD Slope also has a built in magnet to stick it to the pole of the golf cart so it's always within reach. Hope this helps and feel free to reach out with any questions! - Trey D.

Posted:
    Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.

www.precisionprogolf.com

$20 OFF with Discount Code GOLFWRX.

PPG-_Swing_With_Confidence.jpg

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • MyherobobhopeMyherobobhope hey there, blimpy boy. Flying through the sky so fancy free. Members  3193WRX Points: 821Handicap: 6Posts: 3,193 Titanium Tees

On -, @Levs87 said:

Which would be the recommendation on this I have a very old bushnell from 2009, due to me not playing tournaments I would like to get the slope version right now there is only a $20 difference with the bushnell due to a sale pga super store is doing on the bushnell? Would there be much of a difference between them?

Precision Pro makes a great product and supports WRX. You also can get $20 off their products with GOLFWRX in the discount code. I try to support the smaller guys, but I'm sure the Bushnell product is great.
    Full Disclosure, I am not affiliated with Precision Pro, I just like people who participate in these forums... They are also headquartered close to me and I've invited them to come play golf.

Posted:

As of 6/5/20
    9.5 Cobra LTD Pro with Aldila Silver 110 X
    13 Degree Adams Speedline with Aldila Alpha X
    18 Degree Adams A12 with Proforce X
    6-PW Adams CMB with Project X 6.0
    5 iron Sub70 639 CB with S400
    4 iron / utility Sub 70 699 with Proforce 85 gram X
    50, 54, 60 Vokeys
    Tank Counter Balance #7
    Driver and Putter are set for now. Wedges are safe for time being.

• SNIPERBBBSNIPERBBB Hit Ball Hard SE OhioMembers  3429WRX Points: 892Handicap: 2.9Posts: 3,429 Titanium Tees

Might be looking at the 9HD...site says tournament legal, I'm assuming that means you can turn the slope off?

Posted:
    2016 M1 9.5 tuned to 7.5
    TM r15 3 wood
    Adams Idea Pro 2h/4h
    Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-PW
    Vokey SM7 48* F Grind
    Vokey SM7 54* F Grind
    Vokey SM7 58* M Grind
  • Precision Pro GolfPrecision Pro Golf Sponsors  290WRX Points: 73Posts: 290 Greens

On -, @SNIPERBBB said:

Might be looking at the 9HD...site says tournament legal, I'm assuming that means you can turn the slope off?

That's correct! Slope can be turned on/off so it's completely legal under the USGA and R&A. - Trey D.

Posted:
    Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.

www.precisionprogolf.com

$20 OFF with Discount Code GOLFWRX.

PPG-_Swing_With_Confidence.jpg

• cristphotocristphoto Members  4012WRX Points: 401Handicap: 7Posts: 4,012 Titanium Tees

I'm not familiar with the NX9 but I have had the V4 for a couple years and have no complaints. Quick to lock on, accurate, and durable (the first week I had it the thing bounced out of the cup holder and down the cart path - no problems).

Posted:
  • Lomo SaltadoLomo Saltado Members  105WRX Points: 71Posts: 105 Fairways

I ordered the NX9 HD last Tuesday and received it Saturday. Fast shipping via USPS. I've used it in a couple of rounds and so far I love it so much more than my MG. Better zoom, faster and seems more precise. The magnet feature is also super strong and really useful. I highly recommend this range finder.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Sons_of_PitchesSons_of_Pitches Members  160WRX Points: 68Posts: 160 Fairways

Just wanted to drop my .02 on the mater. I absolutely loved my NX7 Pro and had zero issues with it (owned less than a year). That said, mine was stolen last weekend out of my cart. So, being in the need for a new rangefinder, I figured I would contact Precision Pro to explain my situation and see if they could assist in any way. I was aware of the trade-in program so, was hoping that something could be done but not expecting anything. Boy was I surprised and super stoked when Precision Pro (Jonah Mytro - co-founder) offered me a discounted NX9 Pro HD for something they had no responsibility for. This is great customer service and they will have me as a customer for life. They have a great product to boot!

Posted:

Sons_of_Pitches,

• Callaway Mavrik SZ 9* /w Fujikura Ventus Black 6-S
    • Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* /w Fujikura Ventus Blue 7-S
    • Titleist 818 H1 23* /w Aldia RIP Phenom Hybrid 80g S
    • Mizuno JPX 919 HMP 4-PW /w Project X LZ 6.0
    • Titleist Vokey SM7 Wedges 50.10F/54.8M/58.8M
    • Putter: Scotty Cameron 2018 Fastback / Tommy Armour Impact No. 3
    • Ball: Titleist Pro V1X

• swgolferswgolfer GoLow2 Members  374WRX Points: 101Handicap: 3Posts: 374 Greens

All the more reason to support a Company Like PP, much more CS oriented than the big Corporate types... and great product as well!

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.