GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

Scotty Cameron 2019 Teryllium T22 (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

1151618202138
38

Comments

  • QuigleyDUQuigleyDU Members, ClubWRX  10574WRX Points: 3,698Handicap: 8Posts: 10,574 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #512

    On -, @Krt22 said:

    On -, @QuigleyDU said:

    On -, @Krt22 said:

    On -, @QuigleyDU said:

    On -, @Steelhead said:

    On -, @QuigleyDU said:

    On -, @Im_A_Savage said:

    I have a feeling Scotty produced enough of these to disappoint the flippers. Which would be nice...

    Why?

    Yeah, flippers need love too...

    I am just curious why it would matter to one if another is able to make some money.

    Mainly because it artificially inflates the price for those who truly just want them to keep/collect/game

    Then just commit when they come out.

    Im sure plenty of people do/did, the good part in this case they produced enough such that the flippers couldn't completely snag the entire supply. In some cases you essentially have zero chance (ie the big scotty club cameron releases). Each time the website gets pounded the minute they are released so you are lucky to get anything at all, let alone the items you actually want for yourself

    I understand, there are lots of limited edition stuff I try to get and cannot. Such is life. I just accept it as part of the deal.

    Posted:
    Driver: Taylormade SIM 10.5 KBS TD 70TX
    3 iron Cobra King Utility Aldila Rouge 90 X flex
    4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
    WEDGES; CLEVELAND RTX4: 49 and 64
    WEDGES: Titleist SM7 54 and 60 KBS tour custom matte black shafts.
    PUTTER; Kronos release long neck
    BALL; 2019 ProV1 yellow/Snell MTB-X yellow
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • Krt22Krt22 East BayMembers  9338WRX Points: 2,966Posts: 9,338 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #513

    I am the same way, I don't cry over spilt milk if I can't get something, but at the same time I refuse to pay a large markup on the secondary market. So I can relate to the sentiment that scotty not limiting these to some silly low number was a positive move. Hopefully they do the same when they rerelease the buttonback!

    Posted:
  • QuigleyDUQuigleyDU Members, ClubWRX  10574WRX Points: 3,698Handicap: 8Posts: 10,574 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #514

    On -, @Krt22 said:

    I am the same way, I don't cry over spilt milk if I can't get something, but at the same time I refuse to pay a large markup on the secondary market. So I can relate to the sentiment that scotty not limiting these to some silly low number was a positive move. Hopefully they do the same when they rerelease the buttonback!

    If they release them...

    This still seem to be a fairly small total number release.

    Posted:
    Driver: Taylormade SIM 10.5 KBS TD 70TX
    3 iron Cobra King Utility Aldila Rouge 90 X flex
    4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
    WEDGES; CLEVELAND RTX4: 49 and 64
    WEDGES: Titleist SM7 54 and 60 KBS tour custom matte black shafts.
    PUTTER; Kronos release long neck
    BALL; 2019 ProV1 yellow/Snell MTB-X yellow
  • Krt22Krt22 East BayMembers  9338WRX Points: 2,966Posts: 9,338 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #515

    Wishful thinking on my part for sure.

    Posted:
  • bluejeeprubibluejeeprubi Ponte Vedra Beach, FloridaMembers  1182WRX Points: 180Posts: 1,182 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #516

    Newport and Newport 2 arrived today. Really liking the look and feel of the Newport. Went straight into the bag.

    Posted:
    G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
    G400 3w. Xtorsion Black 80tx
    G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
    20 and 24 ft worth hi
    5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
    60 mack daddy forged
    Nike 006 proto
  • GoGoErkyGoGoErky Members  2798WRX Points: 985Posts: 2,798 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #517

    On -, @Krt22 said:

    On -, @QuigleyDU said:

    On -, @Krt22 said:

    On -, @QuigleyDU said:

    On -, @Steelhead said:

    On -, @QuigleyDU said:

    On -, @Im_A_Savage said:

    I have a feeling Scotty produced enough of these to disappoint the flippers. Which would be nice...

    Why?

    Yeah, flippers need love too...

    I am just curious why it would matter to one if another is able to make some money.

    Mainly because it artificially inflates the price for those who truly just want them to keep/collect/game

    Then just commit when they come out.

    Im sure plenty of people do/did, the good part in this case they produced enough such that the flippers couldn't completely snag the entire supply. In some cases you essentially have zero chance (ie the big scotty club cameron releases). Each time the website gets pounded the minute they are released so you are lucky to get anything at all, let alone the items you actually want for yourself

    The Scotty releases in the website aren’t as hard as they appear to be. I’ve pretty much got everything I wanted from the releases other than maybe 3 times and two were bag releases.

    Flipping is part of the collection business regardless of genres many times flippers do it to buy other products from the brand. Someone wants to buy a CT so they get a bag on release then flip it and use that money towards the putts purchase.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • coreyhrcoreyhr Lafferty, Daniel Members  636WRX Points: 280Handicap: +2.9Posts: 636 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #518

    My NP2 from Carl’s has shipped. UPS 2nd Day Air. Don’t know if I even want it anymore since I’ll only be receiving it essentially on release day or even a day or two before.

    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 Tour 9* - Tour AD TP 6s
    Tour Edge Exotics CBX 119 15* - Tour AD TP 7s
    Callaway XR Pro TC 18* Hybrid - Tour AD DI 95x
    Callaway XR Pro TC 23* Hybrid - Tour AD DI 95x
    Srixon Z745 5-PW - KBS Tour 120s
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50*
    Scratch 56* & 60* - Black KBS Tour Custom
    Bettinardi Three Step Jam https://www.bettinardiregistry.com/products/bbf41714-46c1-4b34-a6d2-30863ed371c4

    The sea was angry that day, my friends.
  • niscur24niscur24 Members  1515WRX Points: 203Posts: 1,515 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #519

    Just got confirmation that my NP2 shipped from Carl’s and they shipped it 2day! And my NP arrived today from DD’s!

    Posted:
    DRIVER: F9 TL 10.5 Atmos Black 7x
    FAIRWAY: Cobra F8+ 3/4 &/or 5/6 Tour Blue 85
    HYBRIDS:  Cobra F8 2H Element EarthX &/or Cobra F9 4H PX6.5
    IRONS: I210 5-PW LZ 6.0
    WEDGES: Stealth 2.0 50/54/58 LZ 6.0
    PUTTER: Some form of a Scotty, Betti, Toulon, Spider
    WITB:http://www.golfwrx.c...date-nike-time/







  • codylowrygolfcodylowrygolf Members  373WRX Points: 103Handicap: 0.8Posts: 373 Greens
    Joined:  #520

    On -, @bluejeeprubi said:

    Newport and Newport 2 arrived today. Really liking the look and feel of the Newport. Went straight into the bag.

    Curious... What part of the country are you in? Hoping I get to the club tomorrow and it's waiting for me, but don't wan to hold my breath.

    Posted:
  • bluejeeprubibluejeeprubi Ponte Vedra Beach, FloridaMembers  1182WRX Points: 180Posts: 1,182 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #521

    Florida, purchased from CC

    Posted:
    G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
    G400 3w. Xtorsion Black 80tx
    G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
    20 and 24 ft worth hi
    5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
    60 mack daddy forged
    Nike 006 proto
  • CantJumpHighHandicapCantJumpHighHandicap Members  5WRX Points: 9Posts: 5 Bunkers
    Joined:  edited Aug 13, 2019 #522

    Arrived today. Toe hang photo next to my 2018 Select Laguna. Feels great so far, lots of testing to go.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • CantJumpHighHandicapCantJumpHighHandicap Members  5WRX Points: 9Posts: 5 Bunkers
    Joined:  edited Aug 13, 2019 #523

    Arrived today. Toe hang photo next to my 2018 Select Laguna. Feels great so far, lots of testing to go.

    Posted:
  • balladmballadm Augusta, GAMembers  843WRX Points: 165Handicap: +1Posts: 843 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #524

    Got my Newport today, standard shipping, Augusta, GA.

    Posted:
  • pfw19pfw19 Members  113WRX Points: 77Posts: 113 Fairways
    Joined:  #525

    Any reviews on how these are feeling? I’ve never had a TeI3 before, can’t wait for mine to come. Are those of you who plan on gaming them happy with them?

    Posted:
  • GolfdoctorGolfdoctor Members  1425WRX Points: 139Posts: 1,425 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #526

    Did anyone order from Morton Golf Sales, have your heard anything?

    Posted:
  • ckayckay Members  4646WRX Points: 730Posts: 4,646 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #527

    On -, @Golfdoctor said:

    Did anyone order from Morton Golf Sales, have your heard anything?

    Putters are going to Morton’s first then dispatched to the buyers. No word yet on tracking info.

    Posted:
    Taylormade M3 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
    Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
    Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
    Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
    Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
    Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

    WITB Link
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • CROCNCROCN Members  109WRX Points: 55Handicap: 5Posts: 109 Fairways
    Joined:  #528

    Picked mine up today from the PGA SS!!

    Posted:
  • GeorgeHWBGeorgeHWB Members  2158WRX Points: 1,593Posts: 2,158 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #529

    Now that the resale market looks like it will be reasonable, I'm actually interested in getting a Newport 2.

    Posted:
  • Scotty1140Scotty1140 Members  4892WRX Points: 537Posts: 4,892 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #530

    Come on Golf Galaxy. Let’s get them shipped!

    Posted:
  • niscur24niscur24 Members  1515WRX Points: 203Posts: 1,515 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #532

    Am I the only one not impressed with the headcover at all? It feels so weak and flimsy. Visually they are nice but the material feels the worst compared to any others Scotty headcover I have both retail and limited.

    Posted:
    DRIVER: F9 TL 10.5 Atmos Black 7x
    FAIRWAY: Cobra F8+ 3/4 &/or 5/6 Tour Blue 85
    HYBRIDS:  Cobra F8 2H Element EarthX &/or Cobra F9 4H PX6.5
    IRONS: I210 5-PW LZ 6.0
    WEDGES: Stealth 2.0 50/54/58 LZ 6.0
    PUTTER: Some form of a Scotty, Betti, Toulon, Spider
    WITB:http://www.golfwrx.c...date-nike-time/







  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • coreyhrcoreyhr Lafferty, Daniel Members  636WRX Points: 280Handicap: +2.9Posts: 636 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #533

    On -, @jacincm said:

    On -, @coreyhr said:

    My NP2 from Carl’s has shipped. UPS 2nd Day Air. Don’t know if I even want it anymore since I’ll only be receiving it essentially on release day or even a day or two before.

    So you only ordered hoping that you would get it before release day even though they said they would ship out by the 16th?

    Sarcasm... Ridiculousness ensued in this thread when people started freaking out and complaining that they weren't receiving shipping notices 2 weeks earlier than release date like a select few people.

    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 Tour 9* - Tour AD TP 6s
    Tour Edge Exotics CBX 119 15* - Tour AD TP 7s
    Callaway XR Pro TC 18* Hybrid - Tour AD DI 95x
    Callaway XR Pro TC 23* Hybrid - Tour AD DI 95x
    Srixon Z745 5-PW - KBS Tour 120s
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50*
    Scratch 56* & 60* - Black KBS Tour Custom
    Bettinardi Three Step Jam https://www.bettinardiregistry.com/products/bbf41714-46c1-4b34-a6d2-30863ed371c4

    The sea was angry that day, my friends.
  • jacincmjacincm Members  60WRX Points: 65Posts: 60 Bunkers
    Joined:  #534

    On -, @coreyhr said:

    On -, @jacincm said:

    On -, @coreyhr said:

    My NP2 from Carl’s has shipped. UPS 2nd Day Air. Don’t know if I even want it anymore since I’ll only be receiving it essentially on release day or even a day or two before.

    So you only ordered hoping that you would get it before release day even though they said they would ship out by the 16th?

    Sarcasm... Ridiculousness ensued in this thread when people started freaking out and complaining that they weren't receiving shipping notices 2 weeks earlier than release date like a select few people.

    You got me lmao. Thought you were serious but I wanted put it past some of the people in this thread

    Posted:
  • QuigleyDUQuigleyDU Members, ClubWRX  10574WRX Points: 3,698Handicap: 8Posts: 10,574 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #535

    Crazy that there are so many listing on ebay for putters people do not even have in hand...

    Posted:
    Driver: Taylormade SIM 10.5 KBS TD 70TX
    3 iron Cobra King Utility Aldila Rouge 90 X flex
    4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
    WEDGES; CLEVELAND RTX4: 49 and 64
    WEDGES: Titleist SM7 54 and 60 KBS tour custom matte black shafts.
    PUTTER; Kronos release long neck
    BALL; 2019 ProV1 yellow/Snell MTB-X yellow
  • Dpak05Dpak05 Dpak Members  472WRX Points: 88Posts: 472 Greens
    Joined:  #536

    On -, @jacincm said:

    On -, @coreyhr said:

    On -, @jacincm said:

    On -, @coreyhr said:

    My NP2 from Carl’s has shipped. UPS 2nd Day Air. Don’t know if I even want it anymore since I’ll only be receiving it essentially on release day or even a day or two before.

    So you only ordered hoping that you would get it before release day even though they said they would ship out by the 16th?

    Sarcasm... Ridiculousness ensued in this thread when people started freaking out and complaining that they weren't receiving shipping notices 2 weeks earlier than release date like a select few people.

    You got me lmao. Thought you were serious but I wanted put it past some of the people in this thread

    Getting it with the rest of the folks hurts his resell value, send it back!........JK

    Posted:
  • Crooksc17Crooksc17 NJMembers  949WRX Points: 113Handicap: 5Posts: 949 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #537

    Anyone know where you could get sole weights for these without having to send it to Scotty Cameron? Have the NP with 15g weights but would like heavier weights.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • Scotty1140Scotty1140 Members  4892WRX Points: 537Posts: 4,892 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #538

    On -, @Crooksc17 said:

    Anyone know where you could get sole weights for these without having to send it to Scotty Cameron? Have the NP with 15g weights but would like heavier weights.

    Post an ad in the Wanted to Buy forum here or look at eBay.

    Endless options on eBay, but there's a lot of aftermarket weights. Honestly though, I've had some aftermarket weights that came closer to there stated weight than some authentic weights.

    Posted:
  • t4t3rt4t3r Members  3091WRX Points: 409Posts: 3,091 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #539

    Got my 34 over the weekend and my 33 should be arriving later this week. Looks awesome. The only thing I’d change is a little less clutter on the sole but that’s a minor gripe and overall an excellent release. Need to pick up some heavier weights and a wrench as I’ve never had an adjustable weight SC. Too bad TCC is down till who knows when...

    Posted:
    Taylormade SIM 10.5* - Fujikura Ventus Blue 6x
    Callaway 816 Alpha 14* - Mitsubishi Diamana B 80x
    TBD
    Bridgestone J40 CB 4-PW - DG Tour Issue AMT X100
    Bridgestone J15 50.08 - DG Tour Issue S400
    Callaway MD4 54.10S - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge
    Taylormade Milled Grind 58.12 - DG Wedge
    Taylormade Spider X
    Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • golfgolfgurugolfgolfguru Members  36WRX Points: 32Posts: 36 Bunkers
    Joined:  #540

    Anybody know the weight on the 35” ?

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • ckayckay Members  4646WRX Points: 730Posts: 4,646 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  edited Aug 13, 2019 #541

    On -, @t4t3r said:

    Got my 34 over the weekend and my 33 should be arriving later this week. Looks awesome. The only thing I’d change is a little less clutter on the sole but that’s a minor gripe and overall an excellent release. Need to pick up some heavier weights and a wrench as I’ve never had an adjustable weight SC. Too bad TCC is down till who knows when...

    I’m stripping the sole of paint to hide the clutter.

    Posted:
    Taylormade M3 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
    Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
    Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
    Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
    Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
    Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

    WITB Link
38

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.