Scotty Cameron 2019 Teryllium T22 (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

Comments

• Krt22Krt22 East BayMembers Posts: 7,403 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@QuigleyDU said:

@Steelhead said:

@QuigleyDU said:

@Im_A_Savage said:
    I have a feeling Scotty produced enough of these to disappoint the flippers. Which would be nice...

Why?

Yeah, flippers need love too...

I am just curious why it would matter to one if another is able to make some money.

Mainly because it artificially inflates the price for those who truly just want them to keep/collect/game

• QuigleyDUQuigleyDU Members Posts: 7,490 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Krt22 said:

@QuigleyDU said:

@Steelhead said:

@QuigleyDU said:

@Im_A_Savage said:
    I have a feeling Scotty produced enough of these to disappoint the flippers. Which would be nice...

Why?

I am just curious why it would matter to one if another is able to make some money.

Mainly because it artificially inflates the price for those who truly just want them to keep/collect/game

Then just commit when they come out.

Driver: Callaway Epic SubZero 3D 10.5*, Fujikura Ventus 7X
    Fairway: Cobra F9 Tour, GD TOUR AD-DI 8X 
    3 iron Cobra King Utility
    4-PW cobra King pro CBs KBS $ taper 130g X flex
    WEDGES; CLEVELAND RTX4: 50 , 55, 60
    PUTTER; Carbon Ringo welded long neck.
    BALL; 2019 ProV1 yellow/Snell MTB-X yellow

@QuigleyDU said:

@Krt22 said:

@QuigleyDU said:

@Steelhead said:

@QuigleyDU said:

@Im_A_Savage said:

Why?

Im sure plenty of people do/did, the good part in this case they produced enough such that the flippers couldn't completely snag the entire supply. In some cases you essentially have zero chance (ie the big scotty club cameron releases). Each time the website gets pounded the minute they are released so you are lucky to get anything at all, let alone the items you actually want for yourself

@Krt22 said:

@QuigleyDU said:

@Krt22 said:

@QuigleyDU said:

@Steelhead said:

@QuigleyDU said:

@Im_A_Savage said:

Why?

Im sure plenty of people do/did, the good part in this case they produced enough such that the flippers couldn't completely snag the entire supply. In some cases you essentially have zero chance (ie the big scotty club cameron releases). Each time the website gets pounded the minute they are released so you are lucky to get anything at all, let alone the items you actually want for yourself

I understand, there are lots of limited edition stuff I try to get and cannot. Such is life. I just accept it as part of the deal.

I am the same way, I don't cry over spilt milk if I can't get something, but at the same time I refuse to pay a large markup on the secondary market. So I can relate to the sentiment that scotty not limiting these to some silly low number was a positive move. Hopefully they do the same when they rerelease the buttonback!

@Krt22 said:
    I am the same way, I don't cry over spilt milk if I can't get something, but at the same time I refuse to pay a large markup on the secondary market. So I can relate to the sentiment that scotty not limiting these to some silly low number was a positive move. Hopefully they do the same when they rerelease the buttonback!

If they release them...

This still seem to be a fairly small total number release.

Wishful thinking on my part for sure.

• bluejeeprubibluejeeprubi Ponte Vedra Beach, FloridaMembers Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Newport and Newport 2 arrived today. Really liking the look and feel of the Newport. Went straight into the bag.

G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
    G400 3w. Xtorsion Black 80tx
    G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
    20 and 24 ft worth hi
    5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
    60 mack daddy forged
    Nike 006 proto
  • GoGoErkyGoGoErky Members Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Krt22 said:

@QuigleyDU said:

@Krt22 said:

@QuigleyDU said:

@Steelhead said:

@QuigleyDU said:

@Im_A_Savage said:

Why?

The Scotty releases in the website aren’t as hard as they appear to be. I’ve pretty much got everything I wanted from the releases other than maybe 3 times and two were bag releases.

Flipping is part of the collection business regardless of genres many times flippers do it to buy other products from the brand. Someone wants to buy a CT so they get a bag on release then flip it and use that money towards the putts purchase.

• coreyhrcoreyhr Lafferty, Daniel Members Posts: 484 ✭✭✭✭

My NP2 from Carl’s has shipped. UPS 2nd Day Air. Don’t know if I even want it anymore since I’ll only be receiving it essentially on release day or even a day or two before.

Callaway GBB Epic TC...L 9* - Fujikura Ventus 6s
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* - Tour AD TP 7s
    Callaway XR Pro TC 18* Hybrid - Tour AD DI 95x
    Srixon Z545 4 Iron - Steelfiber i110s
    Srixon Z745 5-PW - KBS Tour 120s
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50*
    Scratch 56* & 60* - Black KBS Tour Custom
    Scotty Cameron Select Newport 3 

The sea was angry that day, my friends.
  • niscur24niscur24 Members Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Just got confirmation that my NP2 shipped from Carl’s and they shipped it 2day! And my NP arrived today from DD’s!

DRIVER: G400 Ahina 70 or Cobra F8+ Rogue Silver 70
    FAIRWAY: G410 14.5 Evenflow 85 or Cobra F8+ 3/4 & 5/6 Tour Blue 85
    HYBRIDS: G Hybrid 17/22 Tour 90 or Cobra F9 4H PX6.5
    IRONS: I210 5-PW LZ 6.0 or Cobra Tour Forged 5-Pw KBS Flighted 125
    WEDGES: Stealth 2.0 50/54/58 LZ 6.0 or Nike Vr Forged 50/54/58 DG
    PUTTER: Some form of a Scotty or Betti
    WITB:http://www.golfwrx.c...date-nike-time/

• codylowrygolfcodylowrygolf Members Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭

@bluejeeprubi said:
    Newport and Newport 2 arrived today. Really liking the look and feel of the Newport. Went straight into the bag.

Curious... What part of the country are you in? Hoping I get to the club tomorrow and it's waiting for me, but don't wan to hold my breath.

• bluejeeprubibluejeeprubi Ponte Vedra Beach, FloridaMembers Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Florida, purchased from CC

G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
    G400 3w. Xtorsion Black 80tx
    G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
    20 and 24 ft worth hi
    5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
    60 mack daddy forged
    Nike 006 proto
  • CantJumpHighHandicapCantJumpHighHandicap Members Posts: 3
    edited Aug 13, 2019 1:55am #525

Arrived today. Toe hang photo next to my 2018 Select Laguna. Feels great so far, lots of testing to go.

• CantJumpHighHandicapCantJumpHighHandicap Members Posts: 3
    edited Aug 13, 2019 1:56am #526

Arrived today. Toe hang photo next to my 2018 Select Laguna. Feels great so far, lots of testing to go.

• balladmballadm Augusta, GAMembers Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got my Newport today, standard shipping, Augusta, GA.

• pfw19pfw19 Members Posts: 91 ✭✭✭

Any reviews on how these are feeling? I’ve never had a TeI3 before, can’t wait for mine to come. Are those of you who plan on gaming them happy with them?

• GolfdoctorGolfdoctor Members Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Did anyone order from Morton Golf Sales, have your heard anything?

• ckayckay Members Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Golfdoctor said:
    Did anyone order from Morton Golf Sales, have your heard anything?

Putters are going to Morton’s first then dispatched to the buyers. No word yet on tracking info.

Taylormade M4 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
    Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
    Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
    Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
    Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
    Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

WITB Link
  • CROCNCROCN Members Posts: 113 ✭✭✭

Picked mine up today from the PGA SS!!

• Im_A_SavageIm_A_Savage WisconsinMembers Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Now that the resale market looks like it will be reasonable, I'm actually interested in getting a Newport 2.

• Scotty1140Scotty1140 Members Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Come on Golf Galaxy. Let’s get them shipped!

• niscur24niscur24 Members Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Am I the only one not impressed with the headcover at all? It feels so weak and flimsy. Visually they are nice but the material feels the worst compared to any others Scotty headcover I have both retail and limited.

DRIVER: G400 Ahina 70 or Cobra F8+ Rogue Silver 70
    FAIRWAY: G410 14.5 Evenflow 85 or Cobra F8+ 3/4 & 5/6 Tour Blue 85
    HYBRIDS: G Hybrid 17/22 Tour 90 or Cobra F9 4H PX6.5
    IRONS: I210 5-PW LZ 6.0 or Cobra Tour Forged 5-Pw KBS Flighted 125
    WEDGES: Stealth 2.0 50/54/58 LZ 6.0 or Nike Vr Forged 50/54/58 DG
    PUTTER: Some form of a Scotty or Betti
    WITB:http://www.golfwrx.c...date-nike-time/

• coreyhrcoreyhr Lafferty, Daniel Members Posts: 484 ✭✭✭✭

@jacincm said:
    @coreyhr said:

My NP2 from Carl’s has shipped. UPS 2nd Day Air. Don’t know if I even want it anymore since I’ll only be receiving it essentially on release day or even a day or two before.

So you only ordered hoping that you would get it before release day even though they said they would ship out by the 16th?

Sarcasm... Ridiculousness ensued in this thread when people started freaking out and complaining that they weren't receiving shipping notices 2 weeks earlier than release date like a select few people.

Callaway GBB Epic TC...L 9* - Fujikura Ventus 6s
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* - Tour AD TP 7s
    Callaway XR Pro TC 18* Hybrid - Tour AD DI 95x
    Srixon Z545 4 Iron - Steelfiber i110s
    Srixon Z745 5-PW - KBS Tour 120s
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50*
    Scratch 56* & 60* - Black KBS Tour Custom
    Scotty Cameron Select Newport 3 

The sea was angry that day, my friends.
  • jacincmjacincm Members Posts: 56 ✭✭

@coreyhr said:

@jacincm said:
    @coreyhr said:

So you only ordered hoping that you would get it before release day even though they said they would ship out by the 16th?

Sarcasm... Ridiculousness ensued in this thread when people started freaking out and complaining that they weren't receiving shipping notices 2 weeks earlier than release date like a select few people.

You got me lmao. Thought you were serious but I wanted put it past some of the people in this thread

Crazy that there are so many listing on ebay for putters people do not even have in hand...

• Dpak05Dpak05 Dpak Members Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭

@jacincm said:

@coreyhr said:

@jacincm said:
    @coreyhr said:

You got me lmao. Thought you were serious but I wanted put it past some of the people in this thread

Getting it with the rest of the folks hurts his resell value, send it back!........JK

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Driver: Titleist 915 D2[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Wood:Titleist 915F[/font]
    [font=comic sans ms,cursive][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hybrids: Titleist 816H1
    Irons: Srixon z545 4-PW
    Wedges: Callaway MD3 52/56/60
    Putter: Bettinardi SS#2
    Grips: Lamkin Z5
    Ball: Anything I can find[/font]
    [/font]
  • Crooksc17Crooksc17 NJMembers Posts: 856 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where you could get sole weights for these without having to send it to Scotty Cameron? Have the NP with 15g weights but would like heavier weights.

• Scotty1140Scotty1140 Members Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Crooksc17 said:
    Anyone know where you could get sole weights for these without having to send it to Scotty Cameron? Have the NP with 15g weights but would like heavier weights.

Post an ad in the Wanted to Buy forum here or look at eBay.

Endless options on eBay, but there's a lot of aftermarket weights. Honestly though, I've had some aftermarket weights that came closer to there stated weight than some authentic weights.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file