Scotty Cameron 2019 Teryllium T22 (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

Comments

• t4t3rt4t3r Members Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Got my 34 over the weekend and my 33 should be arriving later this week. Looks awesome. The only thing I’d change is a little less clutter on the sole but that’s a minor gripe and overall an excellent release. Need to pick up some heavier weights and a wrench as I’ve never had an adjustable weight SC. Too bad TCC is down till who knows when...

Taylormade M3 440 10* - Tensei Pro Blue 60tx
    Titleist TS2 16.5* - TBD
    TBD
    Callaway 2013 X-Forged 5-PW - Nippon Modus 130
    Callaway MD2 Tour Grind 54.11 - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge
    Callaway PM Grind 60.10 - DG Tour Issue S400
    Scotty Cameron Milspec 350g
  • golfgolfgurugolfgolfguru Members Posts: 32 ✭✭

Anybody know the weight on the 35” ?

• ckayckay Members Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Aug 13, 2019 3:47pm #544

@t4t3r said:
    Got my 34 over the weekend and my 33 should be arriving later this week. Looks awesome. The only thing I’d change is a little less clutter on the sole but that’s a minor gripe and overall an excellent release. Need to pick up some heavier weights and a wrench as I’ve never had an adjustable weight SC. Too bad TCC is down till who knows when...

I’m stripping the sole of paint to hide the clutter.

Taylormade M4 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
    Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
    Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
    Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
    Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
    Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

WITB Link
    edited Aug 13, 2019 3:48pm #545

@ckay said:

@t4t3r said:

Double tap.

Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X

WITB Link
  • str8upstr8up Members Posts: 91 ✭✭✭

@Scotty1140 said:

@Crooksc17 said:
    Anyone know where you could get sole weights for these without having to send it to Scotty Cameron? Have the NP with 15g weights but would like heavier weights.

Post an ad in the Wanted to Buy forum here or look at eBay.

Endless options on eBay, but there's a lot of aftermarket weights. Honestly though, I've had some aftermarket weights that came closer to there stated weight than some authentic weights.

i've used these in my studio select and am planning to in the t22 also. they're great!
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-10g-15g-20g-25g-30g-Golf-Custom-Weights-For-Scotty-Cameron-Putters-Unpainted/142953661348

• newportbeachnewportbeach Members Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@golfgolfguru said:

The Titleist techs that my shop talked to said the 35" would be 345-350 grams and the 34" would be 355-360 grams. That is a bit heavier than the current models and there is no "official" word from Titleist as to weight yet. Someone should remove the head and weigh their putter once they get it :wink:

Though much is taken much abides;
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
    - Lord Tennyson
  • jacincmjacincm Members Posts: 56 ✭✭

Wonder if I can trade a T22 for a Buttonback Newport.
    Looking at Tei3 prices, I might just flip the T22 and get one of those and pocket the rest.

• GoGoErkyGoGoErky Members Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jacincm said:
    Looking at Tei3 prices, I might just flip the T22 and get one of those and pocket the rest.

From what I’ve seen the t22 aren’t moving on eBay

• jschwarbjschwarb Members Posts: 814 BST Banned

I think the market right now is about $100-$150 over the $599 MSRP, but on eBay there's no money to be made at those prices after fees so sellers have to ask for more. Maybe the market changes in the coming weeks/months, who knows.

• kennyFpowers55kennyFpowers55 Members Posts: 22 ✭✭

@newportbeach said:

@golfgolfguru said:

The Titleist techs that my shop talked to said the 35" would be 345-350 grams and the 34" would be 355-360 grams. That is a bit heavier than the current models and there is no "official" word from Titleist as to weight yet. Someone should remove the head and weigh their putter once they get it :wink:

I bought a np2 that should arrive tomorrow. Picked up some 15g weights thinking the 35" with 10g's would play at 330 and I prefer 340. If your Titleist techs are right about the 345-350 I'll have to find some 5g weights lol.

• niscur24niscur24 Members Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jschwarb said:
    I think the market right now is about $100-$150 over the $599 MSRP, but on eBay there's no money to be made at those prices after fees so sellers have to ask for more. Maybe the market changes in the coming weeks/months, who knows.

The three recent NP2’s sold on eBay (today) for around $860 average. Sellers net means nothing when buyers are paying ~$250 over retail. The market right now is right around $900 OBO based on eBay. Sell on eBay make less after fees or sell outside, possibly a little less, and make a little more. The supply is going to be limited regardless so play the long game if necessary. People are banking on some second release or more stock etc. That logic goes against EVERY single Scotty limited release. It waters down the “image” of limited. It’s NEVER a buyers market for Cameron limited releases.

DRIVER: G400 Ahina 70 or Cobra F8+ Rogue Silver 70
    FAIRWAY: G410 14.5 Evenflow 85 or Cobra F8+ 3/4 & 5/6 Tour Blue 85
    HYBRIDS: G Hybrid 17/22 Tour 90 or Cobra F9 4H PX6.5
    IRONS: I210 5-PW LZ 6.0 or Cobra Tour Forged 5-Pw KBS Flighted 125
    WEDGES: Stealth 2.0 50/54/58 LZ 6.0 or Nike Vr Forged 50/54/58 DG
    PUTTER: Some form of a Scotty or Betti
    WITB:http://www.golfwrx.c...date-nike-time/

• hwturner17hwturner17 Members Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭

@ckay said:

@t4t3r said:

I'd love to see some pics when you are finished

Driver: Ping G410 Plus
    FW: Ping Anser 4 wood
    Irons: Ping i210 4-U
    Wedges: 54/58 Raw Hi-Toes
    Putter: Odyssey #7

Ball: revolving door
  • Im_A_SavageIm_A_Savage WisconsinMembers Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Aug 13, 2019 6:55pm #554

@niscur24 said:
    The supply is going to be limited regardless so play the long game if necessary. People are banking on some second release or more stock etc. That logic goes against EVERY single Scotty limited release. It waters down the “image” of limited. It’s NEVER a buyers market for Cameron limited releases.

There are many examples in the past where the price of a limited edition putter dropped back to around retail price a month or two after the release. If you want to buy aftermarket right after a putter comes out, yes, there's a usually a significant upcharge. But for those who wait a month of two the prices usually come back down.

@hwturner17 said:

@ckay said:

@t4t3r said:

I will for sure. I did the same thing with my Global Release. Came from Titleist looking like a bag of Skittles and had to make similar changes.

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/comment/18476368#Comment_18476368

Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X

WITB Link
  • jacincmjacincm Members Posts: 56 ✭✭

@GoGoErky said:

@jacincm said:

I sold 3 last month at over $1k each, has the market died that much already?

• hwturner17hwturner17 Members Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭

@ckay said:

@hwturner17 said:

@ckay said:

@t4t3r said:

I will for sure. I did the same thing with my Global Release. Came from Titleist looking like a bag of Skittles and had to make similar changes.

Man, that looks great. What did you use to remove the paint fill? Also, what paint did you use to re-fill?

Driver: Ping G410 Plus
    FW: Ping Anser 4 wood
    Irons: Ping i210 4-U
    Wedges: 54/58 Raw Hi-Toes
    Putter: Odyssey #7

Ball: revolving door
  • GoGoErkyGoGoErky Members Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jacincm said:

@GoGoErky said:

@jacincm said:

I haven’t checked in a couple days but there were several around 800-1000 sitting on eBay

• Krt22Krt22 East BayMembers Posts: 7,403 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jacincm said:

@GoGoErky said:

@jacincm said:

How did you sell 3 last month when they are just now showing up?

• Rig14PortRig14Port Members Posts: 811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Aug 14, 2019 7:57pm #560

Picked up mine today... these things are absolutely beautiful!! I wasn't expecting the finish to be somewhat of a torched/ pearl black but it has a really high end look.

Post edited by Rig14Port on
    14 Golf Clubs
  • newportbeachnewportbeach Members Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@ckay said:

@hwturner17 said:

@ckay said:

@t4t3r said:

A blacked out T22 would look real nice. May have to give that a go.

Though much is taken much abides;
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
    - Lord Tennyson
  • TheInfidelTheInfidel Gotta let the Big Dog eat.... Members Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@niscur24 said:

@jschwarb said:

The three recent NP2’s sold on eBay (today) for around $860 average. Sellers net means nothing when buyers are paying ~$250 over retail. The market right now is right around $900 OBO based on eBay. Sell on eBay make less after fees or sell outside, possibly a little less, and make a little more. The supply is going to be limited regardless so play the long game if necessary. People are banking on some second release or more stock etc. That logic goes against EVERY single Scotty limited release. It waters down the “image” of limited. It’s NEVER a buyers market for Cameron limited releases.

I don't think it's considered another "release" but I've got a couple of Newports on order for the second "batch" of the release which is coming to Europe in Mid September. I can't comment on the US & North America distribution but first drop here in the UK is 16th with another drop in Sept.

Ping G400 9* Project X Hzrdus Black 6.5 (+16g head weight)
    Tour Edge Exotics CB3 Tour 18*, True Temper Bi Matrix RXi X 
    Adams Idea A7 22* UST V2 Hybrid X +0.5'
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged, Project X LZ 6.5 +0.5' 4-PW
    Mizuno S18 50* Project X LZ 6.0 +0.5'
    Nike Engage Raw 54* S400 +0.5'
    Nike Engage Raw 58* S400 +0.5'
    Odyssey Dual Force 990 

• kftgolferkftgolfer New JerseyMembers Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have been watching several Newport’s on ebay and the market is around $800. If you paid full retail and sales tax probably netting about $30-40 after EBay and PayPal fees and shipping.

• Dpak05Dpak05 Dpak Members Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭

@kftgolfer said:
    I have been watching several Newport’s on ebay and the market is around $800. If you paid full retail and sales tax probably netting about $30-40 after EBay and PayPal fees and shipping.

Good to hear, need a NP2!

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Driver: Titleist 915 D2[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Wood:Titleist 915F[/font]
    [font=comic sans ms,cursive][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hybrids: Titleist 816H1
    Irons: Srixon z545 4-PW
    Wedges: Callaway MD3 52/56/60
    Putter: Bettinardi SS#2
    Grips: Lamkin Z5
    Ball: Anything I can find[/font]
    [/font]
  • Scotty1140Scotty1140 Members Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

My golf galaxy order number is no longer coming up...

• whiteout73whiteout73 Members Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hot ****! Just got the call that my T22 Fastback is waiting for me at the club. Guess I'll be skipping out on work this afternoon and taking it for a roll.

D - Ping G400 10-degree SFT, Ping Tour 65S
    3W - Ping G400 Stretch 13-degree, Alta 65S
    Hy - Ping G400 19-degree, Alta 70S
    4-U - Ping i25, Ping TFC 189i graphite stiff
    54 and 60 - Bettinardi H2 Cashmere
    P - Bettinardi BB28 Raw Limited
  • getair23getair23 Members Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

How does everyone like the feel of the insert?

Titleist TS3 9.5  HZRDUS Smoke Green 6.5TX 
    Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5 Elements Chrome 7F5T
    Srixon Z 745 (4-9) Z 945 (pw) KBS tour-x
    Fourteen RM 21 50* KBS Tour FLT 130-x
    Bettinardi "The Hive" Black 54* and 60* KBS Tour FLT 130-x
    Edel 64* KBS C-Taper s+
    Titleist Studio Design 2
    Pro V1
  • philly2kukphilly2kuk Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mine has now arrived. Going to see it tomorrow and decide if I actually want it.

Taylormade M3 with Evenflow Blue
    Ping G 17.5° with Tour 80
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 22°
    Ping G25 4-PW
    Ping Tour W 50°
    Vokey SM7 56°/14° and 60°/10°
    Scotty Cameron T22 Newport
    Titleist Pro V1x

Remember, there's no pictures on a scorecard, only a number.
  • MysteryVMysteryV Members Posts: 426 ✭✭✭✭

@Scotty1140 said:
    My golf galaxy order number is no longer coming up...

Same :(

Driver: Ping G400 Max w/ Tensei PO
    3 Wood: Epic 3+ w/ GD AD-DI
    Irons: Miura CB-1008 w/ Oban CT-115
    Wedges: Miura Y Grind 51, Miura K Grind 56,60 w/ Modus Wedge
    Putter: Scotty Newport 2 - AOP Oval Track
  • JrhemmingJrhemming Members Posts: 194 ✭✭✭

My order from TGW now says in process instead of back ordered. Hoping for a shipping notice soon!

• Rig14PortRig14Port Members Posts: 811 ✭✭✭✭✭

@getair23 said:
    How does everyone like the feel of the insert?

for me, coming from an odyssey White Hot Pro insert... it's an absolutely perfect transition to a milled face. I've always felt the stainless heads were too firm/ clicky and the ball tended to jump off the face while inserts tend to feel slightly dead at times leaving very little feedback.

If I was to choose one word to define the feel of the T22... it'd be "Crisp".

14 Golf Clubs

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file