>>> JDM Honma TW747 460 9.5* | Miura PP-9003 5-PW | Classic Nike TP sz10 <<< Weekend price drop!

4rheel4rheel OC, CaliforniaMembers Posts: 1,883 ✭✭
edited Jul 12, 2019 6:22pm in Classifieds- For Sale Forum #1

Lots to get rid so I can focus on my kid's golf equipment;) Prices include shipping to Continental US.
Not interested in any trades.

JDM Honma TW747 460 9.5* driver | Vizard FP-6s shaft | Headcover and tool included |
- This driver is Made in Japan Sakata (on the hosel) and not to be mistaken with the MIC heads selling here in the States. I called in a favor and got this straight from Honma Japan. Had both this and the 455 and the 460 won out. The upgraded Vizard FP-6s shaft is also made in Japan. Specs are on the sticker in the pics. This is the shaft that contains the high-modulus Carbon Fiber TORAY T1100.
$500 > $475

Miura PP-9003 5-PW iron set | Modus3 Tour 120 s-flex shafts |
- Pick this used set up from a WRX member for my son. Install was a little shoddy so took it to my club builder and said everything was sound. Typical bag chatter for forged irons, received 6 iron with a little chip on the sole leading edge but other than that in pretty good condition.
$475 > $450

JDM Miura Giken CB-2006 P/S (gap) wedge | Modus3 105 wedge shaft |
- I believe the loft is at 50*. A bit used but will throw this in with the PP-9003 set with the initial asking price.
$60 > $50

Custom Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback | welded flow neck | torched chocolate finish | 35.5" | Pistolero grip | original headcover included |
- beautiful weld and finish done by Tom Slighter. Cherry bombs and grip paintfill done by yours truly (he didn't have the gold I wanted). Some sole wear and grip paintfill coming out but still in great condition.
$OLD

Classic pair of Nike Tour Premiums golf shoes | size 10 |

• Bought a few of these back in the day to play at nice courses and down to my last pair. Worn only a few times but the left shoe has a slight peeling on the collar near the heel (see pic).
    $45 > $40

Pin 7/10

Post edited by 4rheel on

Comments

• 4rheel4rheel OC, CaliforniaMembers Posts: 1,883 ✭✭

Custom notchback sold!

Weekend price drop!

Taking reasonable offers.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list