FS: Cobra F9 10.5 Head, Callaway 816 Alpha DBD 10.5 Head, Seamus Headcovers, Patrick Gibbons Belt

VNutz ·  
VNutzVNutz  6535WRX Points: 535Members Posts: 6,535
Joined:  edited Jul 11, 2019 in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1

Moving out some extras and backups today. All items come from a pet free, smoke free home. All prices include shipping to the CONUS. Any questions please feel free to ask. I took and posted a LOT of pics, but if you have any questions I'll do my best to answer.

*1) Cobra F9 10.5 Driver Head** - Avalanche white finish. Excellent condition minus a "Cobra chip" in the top line, not from a popup or sky ball, just something Cobra heads are prone to doing. I do not have a driver tip with this, but I will include a fairway wood tip which is generally the same but with different markings for the settings. Comes with the matching headcover but not the original wrench; I'll include an older Cobra wrench. Great club, just moving on with something else. $225 SOLD

2) Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816 DBD 10.5* Driver Head - Great used condition. No marks minus the light scratch marks across the face and sole that were there when I got it from Callaway Pre-Owned. One of the great older low spin heads in a more compact looking shape. Comes with the matching cover and a non-Callaway wrench. $65 SOLD

3) Patrick Gibbons Handmade Belt - Lizard skin, Navy Blue with light blue stitching, 1.25" width. Size 37, meaning it is suited for someone that usually wears 35" waist pants. Nice belt but it has some fading. I tried taking pictures of it but the fading is really hard to capture. This requires a belt buckle (not included) so technically it's considered just the strap. Fine belt even with the fading but it fell out of the rotation so I figured I'd move it along. $50
~~
_**
_SEAMUS covers for clarification will go from left to right in the main picture of all covers together looking down from above. I'm also including links to their site when available. _**_

4) Seamus Golf Douglas Grey Modern Driver Cover **- Gray/Black check cover, light blue lining. Purchased new and used once or twice, next best thing to new. **$50 SOLD
https://www.seamusgolf.com/collections/best-selling-head-covers/products/clan-douglas-1

5) Seamus Golf Dark Blue / Dark Red Checked Driver Cover **with white and yellow stripes - Retired material, no longer available on website. Nice used condition, has 2 snags in the material as pictured and a small spot on the bottom seam where the stitching has pulled away a small amount. **$40 SOLD

6) Seamus Golf MacDonald Lord of the Isles Driver Cover - Dark blue, green blue and white stripes. Nice, used driver cover. No flaws or snags, but very soft and nicely broken in like an old baseball mitt. $40 SOLD
https://www.seamusgolf.com/collections/best-selling-head-covers/products/macdonald-lord-of-the-isles

7) Seamus Golf Royal Air Force Driver Cover -~~ SOLD

Drivers

Seamus Covers

Patrick Gibbons Handmade Belt

Posted:
Post edited by VNutz on

Comments

• VNutzVNutz  6535WRX Points: 535Members Posts: 6,535

Cobra F9 head is sold.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement