Modern equivalent of a Fujikura "Fit-On" gold/yellow M Regular shaft (Cleveland Branded) for 5 Wood

BoomerGolfAnon ·  
BoomerGolfAnonBoomerGolfAnon  34WRX Points: 20Members Posts: 34

Hey guys,
I've found my shaft - it's a 2009-era Cleveland-branded Fujikura gold/yellow M Regular shaft. Normally, I hit with Fujikura Vista Pro shafts in the lightest weight possible. Paired up with a mid-sized Winn DriTac grip, I'm good to go. I know I can always bid to a 5 wood with the shaft I want, but I already have a mint-condish 5 wood from Cleveland (the 2009 Launcher) that I like - no point in buying another head.

What are my options, starting w/ Fujikura?

Posted:

Comments

• naj959naj959  1058WRX Points: 139Members Posts: 1,058

I'm interested in this as well. I have a launcher hybrid with this shaft. Despite my swing getting much faster, it still holds up pretty well. Wouldn't mind trying something similar in a different hybrid.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.