Best Ball for Scramble

evegoe ·  
evegoeevegoe Members  4WRX Points: 45Posts: 4 Starters

If you were to pick a ball purely for distance and scramble tee shots, what would you pick?

Posted:
Tagged:

Comments

• PepperturboPepperturbo Midwest and SouthwestMembers  16684WRX Points: 950Handicap: Low-Mid SDPosts: 16,684 Titanium Tees

I would pick the ball that best accommodates the weakest team player.

Posted:
    Titleist TS2 9.5, Ventus 5 "S"
    Titleist TS2 16.5*, Ventus 7 "S"
    Titleist 718 T-MB 17* 2i, Steelfiber "S"
    Titleist 620 CB/MB 3i-PW, Steelfiber "S"
    SM6 F-52/8, Steelfiber "S"
    SM6 M-58/8, DG-S200
    SC California Monterey
    ProV1

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • tsecortsecor Loading........ Members  4774WRX Points: 527Posts: 4,774 Titanium Tees

The Volvik VIVID XT>

On -, @evegoe said:

If you were to pick a ball purely for distance and scramble tee shots, what would you pick?

Posted:
  • Hanlpa01Hanlpa01 Akron, OHMembers  108WRX Points: 57Posts: 108 Fairways

Slazenger RAW. They go a mile and are like $7/doz so if you can’t find it right away from a bad drive just reload at the best shot with a ball that has some feel to it. Perfect for when someone wants to lay up in the fairway and you can try to cut off the dogleg.

Posted:
  • golfboy123golfboy123 South CarolinaMembers  666WRX Points: 98Posts: 666 Golden Tee

Nothing but a top flight!

Posted:
  • llewol007llewol007 4KidsGolfer San Jose, CaClubWRX  3697WRX Points: 232Handicap: 4.1Posts: 3,697 ClubWRX

I would pick the hardest two piece ball out there. Ive hit my best drives with a pink flying lady if that helps.

Posted:
    Callaway Epic SZ 9*/Tourstage 9* Graphite Design MJ
    Callaway Epic SZ 14* Hazardous Smoke 6.5
    Callaway Subzero 18 Accra M5
    Callaway 3 iron Epic pro C taper 110
    Callaway 4 iron Epic pro C taper 110
    Callaway Apex Mb 2016 C taper 110
    Callaway MD4 52/58  C taper 110
    Titleist Fast back
    Taylormade Tourpreffered X
  • From_Parts_UnknownFrom_Parts_Unknown Members  1945WRX Points: 304Posts: 1,945 Platinum Tees

I would take which ever ball give you the best opportunity to make birdie or better on the hole.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ethan380ethan380 Members  80WRX Points: 13Posts: 80 Fairways

Never really thought about it but probably the ball that the best player in the group uses.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.