Dechambeau vs Kuchar armlock putters

KSP ·  
KSPKSP Members  161WRX Points: 51Posts: 161 Fairways

I’ve been looking but can’t find much in dechambeaus armlock putting style. To my untrained eye, it looks more upright than kuchars. I know Matt plays with a higher lofted putter so he can place it in center of stance and deloft it to a normal putter loft.

To me it looks like Bryson plays it further forward and maybe doesn’t need as much loft. Also he has the stiff left arm that doesn’t look like it moves much. It’s just all shoulder turn.

Anybody know what exactly Bryson is doing? I’m intrigued.

Posted:

Comments

• GolfingfanaticGolfingfanatic Members  3777WRX Points: 696Handicap: 3.0Posts: 3,777 Titanium Tees

Bryson's putter looks longer and more upright.
    I'd guess around 43.5-44 inch in length and 75* lie angle.

Posted:
    Callaway Mavrik 10.5° w/ Aldila Rogue White 70 130MSI X
    TaylorMade M2 DF 16.5° w/ Mitsu Diamana W 80X
    TaylorMade Sim Max Rescue 19° w/ HZRDUS Red 105 6.5
    Yonex Ezone CB-301 3-9 w/ Nippon Modus 125X
    Cleveland RTX4 Raw 48°,53°,58° w/ DG S400 Tour Issue
    TaylorMade Spider Tour Black 34"

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.