70g plus shaft in epicflash

danman44 ·  
danman44danman44 chinaMembers  232WRX Points: 86Handicap: 2.7Posts: 232 Fairways

anybody playing a 70+ shaft?what weight is your slider and fixed weight?still 12g and 2g?

Posted:

Comments

• gsrjcgsrjc TOC Members  1884WRX Points: 598Posts: 1,884 Platinum Tees

I play that and yes my weights are the same but my fitter made side the SW remained at D4. I use a devotion 7 shaft with pure pro grip. I have the epic flash SZ.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • danman44danman44 chinaMembers  232WRX Points: 86Handicap: 2.7Posts: 232 Fairways

On -, @gsrjc said:

I play that and yes my weights are the same but my fitter made side the SW remained at D4. I use a devotion 7 shaft with pure pro grip. I have the epic flash SZ.

do you know how?heavier grip or something else?

Posted:
  • gsrjcgsrjc TOC Members  1884WRX Points: 598Posts: 1,884 Platinum Tees

I am not sure but I can ask my builder. I know that under the grip there is one full wrap and then three wraps under the right hand. I’m right handed. I play my driver at 45.25”. The pure grip is 43 grams from their website.

Posted:
  • danman44danman44 chinaMembers  232WRX Points: 86Handicap: 2.7Posts: 232 Fairways

On -, @gsrjc said:

I am not sure but I can ask my builder. I know that under the grip there is one full wrap and then three wraps under the right hand. I’m right handed. I play my driver at 45.25”. The pure grip is 43 grams from their website.

im a lefty and use the mcc plus4 which i guess gives the same result as taping?

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.