Honma swag (ladies)

TIM929 ·  
TIM929TIM929 Los AngelesMembers  1481WRX Points: 900Handicap: 14.2Posts: 1,481 Platinum Tees

I recommended the Arccos system to my boss and as soon as the package arrived she brought her clubs for set up. I was never impressed with any women's clubs but dang, this bag has serious swag. Just had to share lol.

Posted:
Titleist TS3 10.5* Driver                  HZRDUS SMOKE 6.0         Tour Velvet std 
Adams Tightlies 2 16*3 Wood        whatevers stock                 Tour Velvet std  
Titleist TS3 19*    Hybrid                 HZRDUS SMOKE 6.0         Tour Velvet std 
Titleist 716 TMB  4-P                       DG S300                            Tour Velvet Align 2 wraps  
Titleist SM7 52.12F (bent to 49.09)DG S400                            Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
Titleist SM7 56.10S                          DG S400                            Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
Titleist SM7 60.12D                          DG S400                            Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
Titleist SC Terryllium Fastback 1.5  34" loft 6.5                        Pistolini Plus  
Titleist PROV1                                   ball
Kirkland sig                                       glove 
FJ rain glove                                     glove (rain)  

WITB:
http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1729394-timbo929-witb/
Post edited by TIM929 on

Comments

• cb24cb24 Members  1716WRX Points: 126Handicap: 1Posts: 1,716 Platinum Tees

Yep I agree, that bag is sweet and swageriffic!

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • HillbillyInBCHillbillyInBC Members  181WRX Points: 76Posts: 181 Fairways

Concur. I also like the truth-in-advertising '10' and '11' in lieu of letters on the shortest irons.

Posted:
  • IvyguyIvyguy Members  1638WRX Points: 281Posts: 1,638 Platinum Tees

Is that a stitch bag too

Posted:
  • TIM929TIM929 Los AngelesMembers  1481WRX Points: 900Handicap: 14.2Posts: 1,481 Platinum Tees

When she brought in her impressive set up in a stitch bag/head covers I was shocked..

Her putter was beat down, but while I was inputing her info in Arccos I found out she’s a 5 handicap and competes in tournaments.

I just put my head down and humbly walked away after.

Posted:
    Titleist TS3 10.5* Driver                  HZRDUS SMOKE 6.0         Tour Velvet std 
    Adams Tightlies 2 16*3 Wood        whatevers stock                 Tour Velvet std  
    Titleist TS3 19*    Hybrid                 HZRDUS SMOKE 6.0         Tour Velvet std 
    Titleist 716 TMB  4-P                       DG S300                            Tour Velvet Align 2 wraps  
    Titleist SM7 52.12F (bent to 49.09)DG S400                            Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
    Titleist SM7 56.10S                          DG S400                            Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
    Titleist SM7 60.12D                          DG S400                            Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
    Titleist SC Terryllium Fastback 1.5  34" loft 6.5                        Pistolini Plus  
    Titleist PROV1                                   ball
    Kirkland sig                                       glove 
    FJ rain glove                                     glove (rain)  

WITB:
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1729394-timbo929-witb/
  • cpeckcpeck North new jerseyMembers  651WRX Points: 302Handicap: leftyPosts: 651 Golden Tee

maybe she is on here and just read this! that’s pretty cool looks like you just got a free pass to leave work early and play golf with her and test it out.

Posted:
  • cb24cb24 Members  1716WRX Points: 126Handicap: 1Posts: 1,716 Platinum Tees

On -, @cpeck said:

maybe she is on here and just read this! that’s pretty cool looks like you just got a free pass to leave work early and play golf with her and test it out.

Good call. Good luck locking in the extra playing time, that would be awesome

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.