GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Tomcat 14 Putter- ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE.

Is TXG the best golf channel on youtube?

2»

Comments

• Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 IowaClubWRX  21671WRX Points: 5,677Posts: 21,671 ClubWRX

Never heard of them, so no.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • i10ki10k 50ish miles North of LondonMembers  12WRX Points: 53Handicap: Being left-handed...Posts: 12 Bunkers

I've not heard of TXG - will check them out, thanks for the pointer.

My favourite by far is Shawn Clement. The series where he revisited the basics with his daughter was fantastic - especially as she swings it left-handed (same as me) - I didn't have to keep mentally reversing everything (right hand this, left foot that, etc.).

In general, I really enjoy his style and have learned a lot from the videos he puts out.

Posted:

In my old (2008) Ogio Edge bag:

Mizuno JPX850 Driver, stock shaft
    Titleist 915F, 15* Oban Kiyoshi Purple
    Ping G30 Hybrid, 19*
    Srixon z565/765 combo set; 4-6, 7-P
    Mizuno MP-T10 wedges, 52/56/60
    Odyssey White Hot #2 CS

• spk7spk7 Members  92WRX Points: 37Posts: 92 Fairways

TXG is a great channel, I also love golfholics though

Posted:
  • RichsgboxRichsgbox Members  256WRX Points: 56Posts: 256 Greens

TXG is the most informative channel on. Ian is a golf encyclopedia. Matt is a topgolf pro.
    Great content for those in the market for clubs. Hands down.

Posted:
  • dayvei214dayvei214 Members  152WRX Points: 47Posts: 152 Fairways

i think TXG offers the most comprehensive approach, all numbers based if you're into it but they really offer the best objective view... i really like SASGOLF, Golf sidekick, fried eggs golf, Alex Etches. I think Crossfields/Shiels are good too but Crossfields gets all philosophical about the game and really does a mind-Fu** on you sometimes and i also feel like he is a semi D bag to his mates. Shiels.... has some fun content sometime but his new video edits are cheese x10...

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.