Is TXG the best golf channel on youtube?

2»

Comments

• Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Open Championship! IowaClubWRX Posts: 18,281 ClubWRX

Never heard of them, so no.

• i10ki10k 50ish miles North of LondonMembers Posts: 5 ✭✭

I've not heard of TXG - will check them out, thanks for the pointer.

My favourite by far is Shawn Clement. The series where he revisited the basics with his daughter was fantastic - especially as she swings it left-handed (same as me) - I didn't have to keep mentally reversing everything (right hand this, left foot that, etc.).

In general, I really enjoy his style and have learned a lot from the videos he puts out.

In my old (2008) Ogio Edge bag:

Mizuno JPX850 Driver, stock shaft
    Titleist 915F, 15* Oban Kiyoshi Purple
    Ping G30 Hybrid, 19*
    Srixon z565/765 combo set; 4-6, 7-P
    Mizuno MP-T10 wedges, 52/56/60
    Odyssey White Hot #2 CS

• spk7spk7 Members Posts: 83 ✭✭✭

TXG is a great channel, I also love golfholics though

• RichsgboxRichsgbox Members Posts: 108 ✭✭✭

TXG is the most informative channel on. Ian is a golf encyclopedia. Matt is a topgolf pro.
    Great content for those in the market for clubs. Hands down.

• dayvei214dayvei214 Members Posts: 80 ✭✭✭

i think TXG offers the most comprehensive approach, all numbers based if you're into it but they really offer the best objective view... i really like SASGOLF, Golf sidekick, fried eggs golf, Alex Etches. I think Crossfields/Shiels are good too but Crossfields gets all philosophical about the game and really does a mind-Fu** on you sometimes and i also feel like he is a semi D bag to his mates. Shiels.... has some fun content sometime but his new video edits are cheese x10...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file