GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Why locked?

Gautama ·  
GautamaGautama Members  823WRX Points: 208Handicap: 9Posts: 823 Golden Tee

Hi, I recently posted a listing for my Flightscope X2 and was surprised to find it locked when I came back to it. I went over the rules a third time and don't see where I was in violation of anything. Is there anyone who can explain why it was locked for future reference?

Posted:
"I see the distorted swings, the hurried rounds, and now the electric carts tae ruin the course and rob us of our exercise...we have gone off the mark, gone after the wrong things, forgotten what it's all about"

-Dr. Julian Sands, Golf in the Kingdom

Comments

• BuzzkillBuzzkill Marshals  6581WRX Points: 572Handicap: 3Posts: 6,581 Marshals

Not sure why it got closed but it's been reopened.

Posted:

Handicap:  3

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.