Abuse Reactions

mitman25mitman25 Ocala, FL Members Posts: 69 ✭✭

I see I have 5 of them. What do those even mean?

Comments

• Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Open Championship! IowaClubWRX Posts: 18,283 ClubWRX
    edited Jul 21, 2019 4:23pm #2

LOL, I have 6! I win.

Early days of the changeover some folks discovered the new and unnecessary abuse button and got a few licks in because the equally new and unnecessary dislike button probably wasn't enough and thought they'd "send you a message" more than anything. The abuse reports I was able to figure out (because they were anonymous, lol, were just trivial stuff). Simply reporting takes care of any issues, always has.

Don't sweat it!

• mitman25mitman25 Ocala, FL Members Posts: 69 ✭✭

Thanks for the reply. Makes sense one was on an offer someone didnt accept.

• MadGolfer76MadGolfer76 Admiration is the state furthest from understanding. Members Posts: 20,089 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Hawkeye77 said:
    LOL, I have 6! I win.

Early days of the changeover some folks discovered the new and unnecessary abuse button and got a few licks in because the equally new and unnecessary dislike button probably wasn't enough and thought they'd "send you a message" more than anything. The abuse reports I was able to figure out (because they were anonymous, lol, were just trivial stuff). Simply reporting takes care of any issues, always has.

Don't sweat it!

We're in a playoff, Hawk.

Titleist 915D3 9.5
    Titleist 917Fd @ 14.25
    Mizuno Clk 19, 22
    Titleist 716mb 4-Pw
    Vokey SM7 52, 58
    Bettinardi Studio Stock 8
    Titleist ProV1

• augustgolfaugustgolf Golf with dignity Coastal NCMembers Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Give me 2 a side, and I'm in

Pings from the beginning

OGA member 1415
    or is it 1514...
    I don't remember exactly
  • gioguy21gioguy21 NJMembers Posts: 7,929 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Hawkeye77 said:
    LOL, I have 6! I win.

Don't sweat it!

i have 30...yes, 30. can't even see why i have them too. no notices or anything saying what it was in reference to...

don't know what it means but, i asked about it and was told it would go away but, still hasn't.

Epic Flash SZ / 9* (set N/S) / HZRDUS Smoke Green Hulk 60 6.5TX tipped 1.25"
    Epic Flash SZ / 3+ (set -1/N) / HZRDUS Smoke Black 75g 6.5 tipped 2"
    Epic Flash / 5 (set N/S) / BF 90TX Tipped 1.75"
    718 T-MB 2I / PX Flighted 7.0
    Apex MB Chrome / 3-PW / Modus 130 X
    RTX4 / 52, 59 / DG S400
    Piretti Tour 801R / 35.5"

• Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Open Championship! IowaClubWRX Posts: 18,283 ClubWRX
    edited Aug 9, 2019 12:41pm #7

@MadGolfer76 said:

@Hawkeye77 said:
    LOL, I have 6! I win.

Don't sweat it!

We're in a playoff, Hawk.

LOL, been on vacation and posted a bit while gone but haven't checked my profile - I think I've picked up 2 in just a couple days, lol. I know I was a little grumpy, but some folks forgot the big boy pants I guess.

Edit: HaHa - found 'em and as suspected just one of those don't call me out while I'm trolling a thread types. Still kind of grumpy after not much sleep getting home, I might get from 8 to 30 by the end of the day!

• Redjeep83Redjeep83 Members Posts: 5,350 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Aug 9, 2019 4:04pm #8

I got a spam flag for talking about angle of attack with 3 wood, lol

@Redjeep83 said:
    I got a spam flag for talking about angle of attack with 3 wood, lol

Well hitting down 2.8 while attacking some slow player will get you that! ;-)

• tatertottatertot Members Posts: 4,592 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I only have 16 ... I'm pleasantly surprised.

Driver: TaylorMade M3, 10.5*
    Hybrid: Titleist 816 H1, 19*
    Long Iron: Ping iE1, 26*
    Mid Iron: Ping iE1, 32*
    Short Iron: Ping iE1, 41*
    Wedge: Ping iE1, 45*
    Gap: Ping Glide SS, 52*
    Lob: Ping Glide ES, 60*
    Putter: Yes Callie Mid, 41"
    Ball: Bridgestone Tour B XS
    Bag: Ping Mascot
  • DavePelz4DavePelz4 A golf course in the Chicago area.ClubWRX Posts: 24,826 ClubWRX

@tatertot said:
    I only have 16 ... I'm pleasantly surprised.

And considering some of the PM's I receive about sucking as a human being, I'm disappointed to have a big goose egg. Gotta try harder I guess.

• DavePelz4DavePelz4 A golf course in the Chicago area.ClubWRX Posts: 24,826 ClubWRX

Hey Hawkeye...how's this for abuse???

You can’t see who gives them, right? I got a couple in past few posts for no reason, time to get moderator involved because it’s silly.

• FadeFade Members Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I will take some abuse if it gets me another badge!

btw- you can click report on the post that gets the flags and mod's will clean it up and take care of the trolling flagger. That's what I was instructed to do by moderator.

• gioguy21gioguy21 NJMembers Posts: 7,929 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Redjeep83 said:
    btw- you can click report on the post that gets the flags and mod's will clean it up and take care of the trolling flagger. That's what I was instructed to do by moderator.

And what if u have abuse with no posts or threads supporting them? Ie my abuse points....

Epic Flash SZ / 9* (set N/S) / HZRDUS Smoke Green Hulk 60 6.5TX tipped 1.25"
    Epic Flash SZ / 3+ (set -1/N) / HZRDUS Smoke Black 75g 6.5 tipped 2"
    Epic Flash / 5 (set N/S) / BF 90TX Tipped 1.75"
    718 T-MB 2I / PX Flighted 7.0
    Apex MB Chrome / 3-PW / Modus 130 X
    RTX4 / 52, 59 / DG S400
    Piretti Tour 801R / 35.5"

• NessismNessism To measure is to know... Members Posts: 18,740 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Didn't even know this was a thing. Hum. Does this show up after someone clicks "Flag"?
    They got rid of the thumbs down toggle a while back which seems like a smart move. Maybe abuse will be next?

Ping G400 Max driver w/Aldila Rogue 125 Silver 60S
    Cobra (Lexi blue) F7 5 wood w/Aldila Rogue Black 70S
    Cobra (Lexi blue) F7 Hybrid w/Aldila Kuro Kage 80S
    Ping G410 irons w/Recoil 95S
    Ping Glide 50/55/60 wedges w/Recoil 110S
    Ping Anser/Arna putter - the "real deal!"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file