Question for Premium Grint users with Apple Watch

Tried the Tag Heuer app and loved the hole layout on the Apple Watch app to get distances to various places and the ease of scrolling. The only issue I found was that it would automatically switch holes when I was near another hole. I could manually go back to the correct hole, but it would switch back to the other hole constantly. This was problematic when trying to track shots because it would add the shot to the incorrect hole.

I found that The Grint app on the Apple Watch was more accurate and the distance to the green was right on with my range finder.

I know that the premium version has a shot tracker on the iPhone app, so does it also allow that on the Watch app when you get premium? Not having the 2D hole layout would be a bummer, but I’d rather it track shots correctly without switching to a completely different hole just because I’m near it.

Comments

• CelerasCeleras Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭

The score tracking feature for the Apple Watch was removed from the Grint app a few months ago. It was too problematic. They said it might come back later if they can fix it.

Ping G400 Max 9.5* Ping Tour 65 Stiff
    Callaway Rogue SZ 15* PX EvenFlow Blue 75 6.0
    Ping G410 Hybrid 15.5* Alta CB 70 Stiff
    Ping G400 Hybrid 19* Alta CB 70 Stiff
    Ping G400 5-UW AWT 2.0 Stiff, Green Dot
    Cleveland CBX Wedge Set 54/58*
    Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 #7
    Callaway Fusion 14
  • emoemo Members Posts: 856 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am a long time premium Grint user and the current poster is correct about the score tracker being removed, however it is back and it is the main reason I purchased the Premium package. It works flawless with tracking. just used it yesterday

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file