GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Shane Lowry Bracelets

cburrows33 ·  
cburrows33cburrows33 Members  130WRX Points: 79Posts: 130 Fairways

Not sure if they are golf related like the trion Z or something else. Any insight is appreciated, thanks!

Posted:

Comments

• mac_the_knifemac_the_knife Members  151WRX Points: 85Posts: 151 Fairways

Think it was free with a 24 pack of supersize cans of Guinness ☺️

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • JeffreySpicoliJeffreySpicoli Members  1957WRX Points: 471Posts: 1,957 Platinum Tees

The bracelets are super-ionized with CBD oil centers that further radiate the ions while causing the ions to be hyper-bondable when reaching human skin.

Posted:
  • MinaretsMinarets Nashville, TNMembers  4521WRX Points: 312Posts: 4,521 Titanium Tees

Posted:
    Driver: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 10.5*
    Irons: PXG 0311 4-PW
    Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17*, 19*
    Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, Taylormade Bigfoot Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketcsh (solid black)  
    Bag: Titleist Players 4 (Green) (something new is coming, cant decide.)
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X
  • buckeyeflbuckeyefl Members  6106WRX Points: 1,101Posts: 6,106 Titanium Tees

Tour issue only

Posted:
  • sirukumasirukuma Members  288WRX Points: 108Posts: 288 Greens

Cash cover replacement bands..... He wears them out fast with all the extra dinero he picked up over the weekend.

Posted:
  • tropicstropics Members  97WRX Points: 44Posts: 97 Fairways

I love Shane but I have to say... I never thought I would see his name crop up in a "Golf Style" forum.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • TIM929TIM929 Los AngelesMembers  1516WRX Points: 936Handicap: 14.2Posts: 1,516 Platinum Tees

On -, @JeffreySpicoli said:

The bracelets are super-ionized with CBD oil centers that further radiate the ions while causing the ions to be hyper-bondable when reaching human skin.

Had to close my eyes to visualize this, it got away a few times.

Posted:
    Titleist TS3 10.5* Driver                   HZRDUS SMOKE 6.0          Tour Velvet std 
    Adams Tightlies 2 16*3 Wood         whatevers stock                 Tour Velvet std  
    Titleist TS3 19*    Hybrid                  HZRDUS SMOKE 6.0          Tour Velvet std 
    Titleist 716 TMB  4-P                       DG S300                             Tour Velvet Align 2 wraps  
    Titleist SM7 54.14F                          DG S400                             Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
    Titleist SM7 58.12D                         DG S400                             Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
    Titleist SC Terryllium Fastback 1.5   34" loft 6.5                          SS Traxion Pistol GT 1.0 CC
    Titleist PROV1                                 ball
    Titleist Player                                   glove 
    FJ rain glove                                    glove (rain)  

WITB:
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1729394-timbo929-witb/

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.