GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Buying golf sleeves

NJgolfer11 ·  
NJgolfer11NJgolfer11 Members  194WRX Points: 101Handicap: 6Posts: 194 Fairways

Are there any sites where you can buy individual sleeves or a 2 ball sample pack?

Posted:

Comments

• cpeckcpeck North new jerseyMembers  651WRX Points: 303Handicap: leftyPosts: 651 Golden Tee

every golf course i have ever played in new jersey. as far as websites, besides ebay nothing comes to mind.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • rstlnerstlne Ho-Sung Choi Swing Institute West CoastClubWRX  235WRX Points: 72Handicap: Beer Posts: 235 Fairways

shipping will usually kill the deal if ordering sleeves. Unless, were you thinking about buying multiple brands and types and doing a shootout type deal?

eBay would probably be your best bet. Or, drive to your nearest golf course and buy a sleeve of any and all balls. Actually, to think of it, only ones I can think of trying "sample" packs would be your DTC golf ball brands, pick any 1 of the companies, go check out their website shop.

Posted:
  • trackcoach13trackcoach13 NJMembers  1124WRX Points: 301Handicap: 4Posts: 1,124 Platinum Tees

On -, @cpeck said:

every golf course i have ever played in new jersey. as far as websites, besides ebay nothing comes to mind.

What courses you play regularly in NNJ?

Posted:
    Driver: Cobra F9 with HZRDUS SMOKE Stiff
    3W: Titleist 917F2 w/Fujikura Speeder Pro Tour Spec 84 Stiff
    2I: Srixon Z U65 18 Degree w/Miyazaki Kaula 7s
    Irons: Mizuno MP-54 3-PW DG S300 
    Wedge: Vokey TVD 56 K-Grind
    Wedge: Vokey SM6 60-12 K-Grind 
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2
  • monks66monks66 Members  951WRX Points: 130Posts: 951 Golden Tee

thats what I loved about Golfsmith, the store buy me closed, but I could trya sleeve of any balls...I miss that

Posted:
  • Tanner25Tanner25 Members  6713WRX Points: 325Posts: 6,713 Titanium Tees

+1 on Golfsmith, too bad they closed. Any golf pro shop at a golf course has sleeves. Also, at Golf Galaxy, they now have a small selection of sleeves and single balls in the fish bowl. I think sleeves are a great way to go. There's nothing worse than buying 1-2 dozen only to find you don't really care for the ball or they are ok. But, you'd like to try something new.

Posted:
  • cpeckcpeck North new jerseyMembers  651WRX Points: 303Handicap: leftyPosts: 651 Golden Tee

On -, @trackcoach13 said:

On -, @cpeck said:

been frequenting ballyowen and bowling green lately. can’t get enough of walking golf!

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • trackcoach13trackcoach13 NJMembers  1124WRX Points: 301Handicap: 4Posts: 1,124 Platinum Tees

On -, @cpeck said:

On -, @trackcoach13 said:

On -, @cpeck said:

been frequenting ballyowen and bowling green lately. can’t get enough of walking golf!

Played BG a few months ago and was disappointed in its condition. Hopefully it is better now.

Posted:
    Driver: Cobra F9 with HZRDUS SMOKE Stiff
    3W: Titleist 917F2 w/Fujikura Speeder Pro Tour Spec 84 Stiff
    2I: Srixon Z U65 18 Degree w/Miyazaki Kaula 7s
    Irons: Mizuno MP-54 3-PW DG S300 
    Wedge: Vokey TVD 56 K-Grind
    Wedge: Vokey SM6 60-12 K-Grind 
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.