Cobra Forged Tour Irons, Tour Issue Fujikura Speeder 661 Evo, Tour Taylormade, Callaway PM Grind 64

HubijerkHubijerk Members Posts: 829 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited Aug 3, 2019 6:25am in Classifieds- For Sale Forum #1

Listing some stuff that's been collecting dust, will deal some, but not desperate. Interest in trades for Taylormade Milled Grind 54SB or HB and a 58 Hi Toe in either grind. Everythings sold but the Speeder and the PM Grind head.

5-PW Cobra Forged Tour Irons. Comes with a duplicate 7 iron. Great shape, minor wear, grips are in good shape. Nippon Modus 130x shafts, GP MCC+4 midsize grips. Std. Length, Loft, Lie SOLD

This is a lightly used Tour Issue Fujikura 661 Speeder Evolution TS X driver shaft from tour stock with an MCC+4 Midsize. I used this for testing and had this in my F9 for a few rounds until my Atmos Black TS came in (back ordered). It is very similar to the Atmos with the 661 launching slightly higher, spin, weight and shaft feel are about the same. It has a LTD Pro tip on it but it was just built last month by Cobra Tour Dept. Selling because it's essentially a duplicate shaft to My Atmos Black. Plays about 45" in the driver. 145.00

Taylormade Tour Issue Aeroburner Long Hosel driver. I don't have the sticker but I wrote down the specs. 9.2 loft, 1.5 open, CT 248 and the listed head weight doesn't matter as hotmelt has been added. This thing is an absolute freight train, medium flat bombs. Flat lie angle, tour issue Aldila Tour Green 75TX. Total weight 347g, Swing weight D1, length 45" Minor wear, clean crown. Before you ask why I'm dumping something I'm touting as so great, I have a duplicate head with a 661 Speeder Evo in it that is my back up, that ones not going anywhere. **THIS IS NOW HEAD ONLY.** Head is 209g SOLD

Tour Issue Aeroburner 3w . specs: 15.2, 1.8 open, CT 237. Flat lie angle Aldila tour issue Tour Green 85TX, hotmelt added to head. 366g total weight, swing weight d2 playing at 43". Minor wear, clean crown. The thing hits missles and goes too far for my purposes and i found a different 3w that I like a lot. Personally, if I were to game it I'd bend it a degree weaker. THIS IS NOW HEAD ONLY. Head is 223g SOLD****

Callaway Mac Daddy 64 degree PM Grind wedge head. Lightly used. trailing edge grind to prevent getting caught. $50 or make me an offer **

If you have any questions feel free to message me.
-J

You can't sneak the cheese by a rat
Post edited by Hubijerk on

Comments

• mattbk104mattbk104 ClubWRX Posts: 535 ClubWRX

Man those irons are a great deal

• 3wood3wood Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭
  • HubijerkHubijerk Members Posts: 829 ✭✭✭✭✭

@3wood said:
    BB for sale?

It was, but after low ball after low ball I just cut it down and am going to mess around with it in my 3w.

• NDGolfer13NDGolfer13 Members Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Hubijerk said:

@3wood said:
    BB for sale?

It was, but after low ball after low ball I just cut it down and am going to mess around with it in my 3w.

It’s a great 3w shaft. Really good.

M5 Kiyoshi Purple
    TM M4 16.5 VA Composites Drago 75
    Epon AF901 19*/22*
    Mizuno 919 Forged or MCFliHi 5, MP69 6-P
    Scratch 1018 53/58
    Xenon Flowneck

FOR NOW...........
    All Clubs subject to change relative to my last bad round of golf......
  • HubijerkHubijerk Members Posts: 829 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NDGolfer13 said:

@Hubijerk said:

@3wood said:
    BB for sale?

It’s a great 3w shaft. Really good.

Yeah it is, swapped it in, took it to the course yest. Great fit. Strong flight with good spin. balance was different so I had to take a few grams of lead tape off the head but I like it a lot.