Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

TRUE Linkswear

2»

Comments

• Ski5280Ski5280 Denver, COMembers Posts: 77 ✭✭✭

I’ve been looking into the Majors. They look real nice, but stability is what I am curious about. Currently wearing FJ Pro SLs. Can anyone compare the two?

• MinaretsMinarets Members Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jgallant415 said:
    I’ve had the TL-01 for about 4 weeks now and have walked 5 rounds in them. Super comfortable walking shoe, ultra lightweight, and decent grip for a spikeless.

Only criticism is that the leather seems to crease pretty bad, so I do wonder about durability. Also, while I like the fit, I wouldn’t describe the toe box as particularly wide the way TL advertises it.

That said, I do like them enough that I’m considering a pair of the OG Premiums.

I want a white pair. They look great

Driver: TaylorMade M3
    Irons: PXG 0311 4-GW
    Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17*, 19*
    Wedges: Callaway PM Grind 54*, 58*
    Putter: Ping Ketcsh  
    Bag: Titleist Players 4 (Green)
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-x
  • geauxgolf21geauxgolf21 Members Posts: 55 ✭✭

Got my off white knits today and I think I’m going to exchange them. I love the comfort, feel and overall look but am concerned the off white is going to get/stay too dirty for my liking. I think i’m going to go with the grey or the #MSStrong. May change my mind before sending back though. May just get another pair to compliment the off white.

• bordercitygolferbordercitygolfer Members Posts: 89 ✭✭✭

Ya, white knit shoes make me paranoid. Near impossible to keep clean especially if you are using them to golf.

Driver - TM M6, Matrix Ozik MFS M5 black tie X
    3W - Callaway Epic, Fubuki X
    H - Nike VRS 3&4, Fubuki S
    Irons - Bridgestone J40, ProjectX 6.0
    Wedges - Scratch DD 50/53/58
    Putter - Scotty Cameron Global Limited, Mills Ming

• MillerLowLifeMillerLowLife Members Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hat/shoes from Black Friday still going strong into the season.

• jgallant415jgallant415 ClubWRX Posts: 323 ClubWRX

Pulled the trigger on a pair of the new gray OG Premiums. Still new, but big fan. A shade heavier than the TLs, but very light overall and definitely a great fit for a wide foot. Have played in light dew and the grip is solid. Doesn’t hurt either that they look way cooler than your average golf shoe....

• dave williedave willie Members Posts: 813 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've put in about 100 rounds on my Originals,and I love the shoe. It is a different feel with the zero drop, but it didn't take me long to adapt. They are super comfortable, and I've walked (with carry bag) 36 holes several times without any foot issues. When I tried to go back to my Adidas 360 Ltd's, with traditional drop, and I couldn't hit the ball consistently at the range. Luckily I brought along the Trues so I changed to them before hitting the course. The only complaint I have is that the Originals could breathe a little better. My feet get sweaty in hot weather wearing them. My solution was to spray foot powder in the shoe before playing, and spray the powder on my socks before putting on the shoes. It doesn't entirely solve the problem, but at least my feet don't stink so much after playing,

Titleist 917 D3 10.5 Diamana Ltd S+ Blue 70-S
    Cobra Bio Cell 3/4 wood PXv 6.0
    Cleveland Hi-Bore 19 hybrid
    Ping i210 4-PW AWT 2.0 R
    Cleveland 588 50*, 54* & 60*
    Cameron Mil-Spec 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file