Sonocaddie

skeenagolfrx ·  
skeenagolfrxskeenagolfrx Members  1WRX Points: 0Posts: 1 Starters

I purchased a Sonocaddie V500 and am trying to register it. I cannot seem to connect to any site related to this. I've tried the simplest site "sonocaddie.com" with no luck. The site just "spins" with no results. I even contacted Dell Computer support and they said they got the same results when they tried from their own computers. Do you know why? I'd appreciate any thoughts. Thanks.

Posted:

Comments

• OptomMNOptomMN Twin Cities, MNMembers  197WRX Points: 77Posts: 197 Fairways

Unfortunately, I think the company is out of business. I own an older V300 and it has been an excellent unit. It still runs fine and has all the courses that I typically play. After reading your post, I ran their support software (installed on my computer) to add/edit courses and it times out. I'll keep the V300 until it dies but it looks like we are out of luck.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • KARL MKARL M Members  701WRX Points: 108Posts: 701 Golden Tee

If you purchased it new, I would return it to whoever you bought it from.
    I have a V300 that works well, disappointed that I can't load courses onto it.

Posted:

G400Max 10.5 Driver Red tie 6Q3 stiff
    G410 5 Wood Tensei Orange stiff
    Ping G410 Hybrid 22* & 26* Evenflo Black 6.0 stiff

Ping G Gap-6 iron Steelfiber i95 R.flex

Ping Anser 52* Steelfiber i95 R.flex
    Cleveland CBX 56* Steelfiber i95 R fles
    Callaway X Tour 59.5* Steelfiber i95 R.flex
    Scotty Newport 2,  prov1x, Kangaroo-hillcrest AB

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.