Indoor Simulator Suggestions

jamesmc ·  
jamesmcjamesmc Members  1WRX Points: 40Posts: 1 Starters

Hello, I would like some advice on setting up an indoor bay. I have an Es14 launch monitor, plan on getting somthing better soon. Any suggestions in regard to nets, Matt's, projectors, and software needed to simulate ball flight? I would like a large Matt that will hold a wooden tee. Any advice woukd be appreciated. Thanks

Posted:

Comments

• Want2GetGoodWant2GetGood Members  59WRX Points: 19Posts: 59 Bunkers

Everyone says Skytrak is cheapest, semi serious setup and you can play lots of golf courses on it.
    After that you're looking at something like GC2 but that's 3-4 times more money.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • sdrthedjsdrthedj Members  325WRX Points: 39Handicap: 8Posts: 325 Greens

GC2, decent gaming computer and JNPG with OGT tour.
    You will find wooden tees flying around the room aren’t much fun and may opt for a different teeing system. Lots of mat choices and each had a it’s pros and cons. Try and go with biggest screen you can. Pay attention to aspect ratio. I like 16:10 over 4:3. I think it’s a more immersive experience

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.