GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

Masters Ticket Error

wrayner ·  
wraynerwrayner JerzeyMembers  542WRX Points: 75Handicap: 1.4Posts: 542 Golden Tee

So I’m about to lose my mind. I went to purchase my tickets and I got a merchant decline. The transaction was approved by my bank and then reversed. So the funds were debited out and then credited back in. I tried 4 times and all the same. Has anyone seen this? I’m praying that I call tomorrow and they tell me they can help.

Posted:

Comments

• j.b.newtonj.b.newton Members  675WRX Points: 146Posts: 675 Golden Tee

Good Luck!

From the title I was wondering if we were going to get a "I got an email that said I was selected, but when I went to the site to purchase it said "we regret..."" That would definitely be a kick in the junk!

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Ac18Ac18 Members  112WRX Points: 47Posts: 112 Fairways

Check to make sure the address on the credit card matches what you registered your Masters account with.

Posted:
  • OleVirginiaOleVirginia Members  140WRX Points: 108Handicap: 3Posts: 140 Fairways

On -, @Ac18 said:

Check to make sure the address on the credit card matches what you registered your Masters account with.

This. It's actually BOLD in the email you received. My bank was able to change it for a few days and then change it back (I had recently moved and the address ANGC had on file was the old one).

TBM

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.