***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***

Update 8/14 - ***Migration work continues. Estimate Go Live to new board 8/17***

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

Scotty Cameron Buying Question

sukkeun ·  
sukkeunsukkeun Members  71WRX Points: 63Posts: 71 Bunkers

Looking for my first Scotty and found this. Seller has 100% positive feedback.
Does this look like real?

Price seems to be good but just wanted to check.
I guess I can trust PGASS or Golf Galaxy but not sure where to trust for older models.
Thanks.

Posted:

Comments

• BCC1898BCC1898 Members  419WRX Points: 196Posts: 419 Greens

That’s real, and that isn’t a model that anyone is counterfeiting. Good to go!

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Yanki01Yanki01 TEXASMembers  6566WRX Points: 675Handicap: 4.4Posts: 6,566 Titanium Tees

it's real

Posted:
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
    SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
    WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec
  • bu11dogbu11dog Raleigh, NCClubWRX  1467WRX Points: 171Posts: 1,467 Platinum Tees

On -, @Yanki01 said:

it's real

Agreed. Rock solid.

Posted:
  • pxthreepxthree Members  109WRX Points: 63Handicap: 15.6Posts: 109 Fairways

Looks real to me

Posted:
  • semarlorsemarlor Charlotte, NCMembers  1044WRX Points: 348Posts: 1,044 Platinum Tees

I've seen a lot of these pop up for cheap (usually new or in excellent shape) and I can only assume they just didn't sell well so people are trying to unload them. I only say that so the price doesn't make you think it's a fake...not saying you shouldn't get one!

Posted:
  • sukkeunsukkeun Members  71WRX Points: 63Posts: 71 Bunkers

Thank you for the inputs.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • dayvei214dayvei214 Members  152WRX Points: 47Posts: 152 Fairways

What was the price on it? I picked up a golo 3 for 125 a while back... Best money every spent

Posted:
  • sukkeunsukkeun Members  71WRX Points: 63Posts: 71 Bunkers

Price is 165. Golo 3 for 125 seems very nice.

Posted:
  • dayvei214dayvei214 Members  152WRX Points: 47Posts: 152 Fairways

Got lucky with the deal for the golo. 165 is pretty good. Do you hit it well?

Posted:
  • BYKBYK Cardinals NationMembers  2317WRX Points: 398Posts: 2,317 Platinum Tees

On -, @sukkeun said:

Price is 165. Golo 3 for 125 seems very nice.

that's a great price for a new 5MB

Posted:
    Yadi for President
  • TinCup19TinCup19 Members  66WRX Points: 54Posts: 66 Bunkers

looks real to me for sure.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • Brandons68Brandons68 Members  96WRX Points: 31Posts: 96 Fairways

Looks like a solid one. Heard tons of good feedback on these where I work. Good luck

Posted:
  • Rob McHughRob McHugh Rob ClubWRX  1083WRX Points: 236Handicap: 13Posts: 1,083 ClubWRX

Real putter - good deal. :-)

Rob

Posted:
  • alexgolfsalexgolfs Members  107WRX Points: 36Handicap: 1Posts: 107 Fairways

Looks real to me!!

Posted:
  • MitchG084MitchG084 SaskatoonMembers  19WRX Points: 35Handicap: 12Posts: 19 Bunkers

Looks real to me. I bought a fake studio style by accident nearly 10 years ago. I didn't ask for a clearer picture when the original was a bit blurry. One thing I learned is that it's always better to ask beforehand then find out after.

Posted:
  • HparkgolfHparkgolf IllinoisMembers, Banned  24WRX Points: 20Handicap: 2.6Posts: 24 Bunkers

Looks just like my 5MB. I’d say real.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • aenematedaenemated Los Angeles, CAMembers  688WRX Points: 822Posts: 688 Golden Tee

Smokin deal. The MB is pretty sweet.

The important question here is which Rolex you're sportin'.

Posted:

Titleist TS4 9.5°
    Titleist TS2 FW 15°, 18°
    Titleist TS3 Hybrid 22°
    PXG 0211 5-PW
    Miura 52°, 56°, 58° RTG
    Scotty Cameron Phantom X 8
    Bridgestone Tour B XS

• greenj20greenj20 Grosse Pointe Farms, MIMembers  83WRX Points: 24Handicap: 17.1Posts: 83 Fairways

Looks good to me.

Posted:
    Driver: Epic Flash 9* 
    Hybrids: F8 One Length 5H, 4H, Speedback 3H
    Irons: Forged Tec Black One Length GW-6
    Wedges: Vokey SM 6 Jet Black F Grind 54*, 58*
    Putter: SC Newport 2 Custom
    Bag: Sun Mountain Phantom Cart
    Ball: Pro V1 Yellow -or- Bridgestone e12 Matte Green

• mister2coolmister2cool Members  3901WRX Points: 219Posts: 3,901 Titanium Tees

Those are so ugly that I don't think anyone could be bothered to make fakes.. oh wait.. I have one and I paid a ton of $ for... dannnggg....

Posted:
    2017 M1 440 10.5, Project X Even Flow Black 65 6.0
    2017 M1 3W, Project X Even Flow Blue 75 6.0
    RBZ Stage 2 18*H,Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0
    Srixon z945 4-P, DG S300
    Nike Engage DS 52* DG S400
    Nike Engage TS 58* DG S400
    Callaway X-Forged 64* DG S400
    Putter... Who needs that?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.