Nike, Adidas, Peter Millar, Travis Mathew Closet Clear Out. XL Shirts and 11.5 Shoes

lspky_muskielspky_muskie Members Posts: 927 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited Aug 3, 2019 2:04am in BST Dispute Forum #1

Cleaning out everything I haven’t worn yet this year. Everything is new with tags, except for the Gray Tour360 shoes. Will offer discounts on multiple items. Price includes shipping in the continental USA.

Sorry for slow response to PMs. Got blasted with people trying to buy Nike and Peter Millar stuff.

1. Nike Tour Premier - 11.5 - White and Black - Will ship in original box and receipt for warranty. $125
  2. Adidas Crossknit Boost - 11.5 - White and Gray - Will ship in original box. These are the Summer version not the Augusta version. SOLD
  3. Adidas Tour 360 Knit “Blue Print” edition - 11.5 - Will ship in original box. $80
  4. Adidas Tour 360 Knit - White and Gray - 11.5 - Will ship in original box. SOLD
  5. Adidas Tour 360 Knit - Gray and Yellow 11.5 - Will ship in original box. These were worn once and are priced accordingly. Can send more pictures if needed. SOLD
  6. Travis Mathew Polo - XL - Black with Blue, Gray, and Red stripe. SOLD
  7. Peter Millar Summer Comfot Polo - XL - White and Navy with Tour Logo on the back of the neck. SOLD
  8. Adidas 1/4 Zip - XL - Bright Blue - SOLD
  9. Nike Zonal Cooling Polo - XL - I believe the color on this is “Light Bone”. The body is off white, and the stripes are army green or dark gray depending on how the light hits it. There is a smudge on the bottom hemline right below the Zonal Cooling Logo. Must have come from my belt when trying it on. Did my best to capture it in the photo. SOLD
  10. Adidas Climachill Polo - XL - Floral Print - Won this in an outing at Glenview Golf Course in Cincy, but it has a logo for Glenview Chapions Country Club on the sleeve. Would love to know the story on how that ended up in Cincinnati. SOLD

Post edited by lspky_muskie on

Comments

• kerila07kerila07 Members Posts: 254 ✭✭✭✭

Price for the Crossknit Boost??

• lspky_muskielspky_muskie Members Posts: 927 ✭✭✭✭✭

Crossknits are $80. Cannot figure out how to edit post. They are still available.

• jdvela55jdvela55 Sin City, NVMembers Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lspky_muskie said:
    Crossknits are $80. Cannot figure out how to edit post. They are still available.

Click on the gear in the upper right corner

FORMERLY KNOWN AS AZTEC575

TM R1 w/ Oban Devotion
    Callaway Xhot 3 deep Oban Revenge
    Ping G25 5w Oban Kiyoshi
    Callaway Apex 5 - PW w/ KBS V Steel
    Odyssey Stroke Lab #2
    Callaway MD 2 50*, 54*, and 58* wedges
  • B5G4BB5G4B Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did everyone receive their items from this listing?? Trying to contact the seller and have not gotten a response.

• MooJerseyMooJersey MarylandMembers Posts: 506 ✭✭✭✭✭

@B5G4B said:
    Did everyone receive their items from this listing?? Trying to contact the seller and have not gotten a response.

Same experience. He went missing. Multiple emails to him and PM’s but no response. I paid on 02 August for a polo. I’ve filed a PayPal dispute.

Cobra F8 Driver
    Cobra F8 3W
    Titleist 718 AP2 3-PW
    Vokey Jet Black SM7 50.08F
    Vokey Jet Black SM7 54.08M
    Vokey Jet Black SM7 60.04L
    Bettinardi Queen Bee #6

I would file a dispute to protect yourself. If he shows up and provides a tracking number, you can always close the dispute, but you have limited time to dispute a purchase. Honestly it really irritates me. How hard is this? You sell an item, you print a label, give the tracking out, and take it to the post office. Not rocket science. Really no excuse to go missing for two weeks unless you get hit by a bus.

Cobra F8 Driver
    Cobra F8 3W
    Titleist 718 AP2 3-PW
    Bettinardi Queen Bee #6

• adotsloanadotsloan ClubWRX Posts: 33 ClubWRX

Same here. Paid August 2 then went dark. Filing a dispute today. Two emails and PM’s and no response.
    Hope the guy is ok but even if something came up and he was unable to ship there are very few valid excuses for not communicating.

• B5G4BB5G4B Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok. I filed a dispute as well.

• eddiea54eddiea54 Members Posts: 997 ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't received my items either.. I bough the Millar shirt and nike shirt.. supposedly

I filed a dispute with paypal and also a filed a report on this thread with WRX.

• jdvela55jdvela55 Sin City, NVMembers Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bought the Adidas floral and nothing. I just filed a dispute today

FORMERLY KNOWN AS AZTEC575

TM R1 w/ Oban Devotion
    Callaway Xhot 3 deep Oban Revenge
    Ping G25 5w Oban Kiyoshi
    Callaway Apex 5 - PW w/ KBS V Steel
    Odyssey Stroke Lab #2
    Callaway MD 2 50*, 54*, and 58* wedges
  • jwhite86jwhite86 ClubWRX Posts: 614 ClubWRX

Guess I'll have to file a dispute today also

WITB
    Driver: TS3 9.5 - 757
    3 Wood: 915 F 16.5 - Blueboard
    5 Wood: 909 F2 18.5 - Blueboard
    Hybrids: 816 H1 21 & 25 - Blueboard
    Irons 6-PW: 765 - PX LZ
    Wedges: 54º, 60º PXG 0311 - KBS
    Putter: Newport Mil-Spec

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1651462-jwhite86-witb/

Man. Pretty bizarre. Have to think there’s more to this than just a seller burning buyers....

I felt the same way. The dude has a perfect track record and was very active. I hope there hasn't been some kind of emergency.

Well apparently someone logged into his account today at 7:06 am so not sure how to feel about this.

@adotsloan said:
    Well apparently someone logged into his account today at 7:06 am so not sure how to feel about this.

Yeah it's a little weird, we'll see what happens. Someone was on his account this morning, so at the very least he should see he has a dozen PM's from all the buyers. Getting a refund through PayPal can take 3-4 weeks so again, I encourage everyone who bought something to OP to file a dispute. You can always close it if he delivers.

Cobra F8 Driver
    Cobra F8 3W
    Titleist 718 AP2 3-PW
    Bettinardi Queen Bee #6

edited Aug 18, 2019 10:07pm #18

No sign of OP? Still haven’t heard from him despite him being online several times. Also hasn’t responded to my PayPal dispute. Thank heavens for PayPal buyer protection....

He was online August 15 at 8:06 am

Cobra F8 Driver
    Cobra F8 3W
    Titleist 718 AP2 3-PW
    Bettinardi Queen Bee #6

• 1t2golf1t2golf Marshals Posts: 3,316 mod

@lspky_muskie, What's going on with the sales and why haven't you responded to the buyers and their PP disputes?

Sic omnia fatis In peius ruere ac retro sublapsa referri...semper ubi sub ubi

still no word on my end either.

edited Aug 20, 2019 6:59pm #21

Nope, have not heard from OP since 02 August. He confirmed he received my PayPal. After that he just dropped off the earth. I sincerely hope he's ok. My PayPal dispute resolves tomorrow, so I'll be done with this episode. I have had something like this happen on another forum. The guy went through a real messy break up right around the time I bought an item from him. Had my item boxed up at the girlfriends house, but he moved out and sort of slipped his mind through all the shenanigans.

About 2 months later he messages me, gushing apologies, and sent the item at a discount. So things do happen. It's really strange that he put so much effort into the first post, with pictures and details. He's a member since 2016, and seems to genuinely participate. Hope all is well OP.

Cobra F8 Driver
    Cobra F8 3W
    Titleist 718 AP2 3-PW
    Bettinardi Queen Bee #6