Matching Bag, Head Covers, Towel, Paint-fill, Etc

2»

Comments

  • MattM97MattM97 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I seem to have gravitated to mainly blue and grey this year. No idea why, it just happened. Next year maybe something brighter.

    WITB - Lefty
    Driver: Ping G410 Plus - 9° Draw - Tour 65S Shaft
    Fariway: Cobra F7 - 15.5° Draw - Tensei Blue 65S Shaft
    Hybrid: Titleist 816H1 - 20° Draw - Diamana S+ 70R Shaft
    Irons: Srixon Z585 - 4i to 7i - Z785 - 8i to PW - AMT Tour White S300 Shaft
    Wedges: Callaway MD3 51° - Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 56° - Ping Glide 60°
    Putter Rotation: Edel E-3 - Argolf Avalon - Toulon Sand Diego - Byron Morgan DH89 - and many more.
    Balls: Vice Pro+ - Srixon Z-Star XV
    Bag: Ping Pioneer
  • AG12AG12 Members Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @MattyO1984 said:

    @AG12 said:
    I try for the all black set up but my Hi-Toe and Spider X cover kind of S**t the bed on that one.

    Number 27 Pro V1x's just like me! How come you chose that number?

    Been my favorite number as a kid! Got #27 from tee ball to travel ball during my playing years too!

    Titleist TS2 9.5* Tensei Pro White 60S
    Titleist TS2 15* Tensei Pro White 70S
    Titleist TS3 21* Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 8S
    Callaway Apex '19 5-AW Nippon Modus3 105
    Titleist SM7 50.12F/54.10S DG S200
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe 58*/ATV KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 
    TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB
  • AG12AG12 Members Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @M4TT said:

    @AG12 said:
    I try for the all black set up but my Hi-Toe and Spider X cover kind of S**t the bed on that one.

    Come on man, easy fix on that one.

    haha. I thought about it but I'll take the white headcover that has a nice cushy linding for my putter than the black Spider Tour one.

    Titleist TS2 9.5* Tensei Pro White 60S
    Titleist TS2 15* Tensei Pro White 70S
    Titleist TS3 21* Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 8S
    Callaway Apex '19 5-AW Nippon Modus3 105
    Titleist SM7 50.12F/54.10S DG S200
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe 58*/ATV KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 
    TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB
  • richie24richie24 Havre de Grace, MarylandMembers Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @Djuga06 said:

    I typically match up the season’s color scheme with TaylorMade. Even had the alignment stick cover red/blue lines painted black/blood orange to match this year. Also meant I needed to order the bag from the UK since they didn’t make the supreme cart bag in this year’s color and staff bags haven’t worked best for me in the cart. Putter cover was a hookup from a former TM guy. Yes this gets expensive annually. Lol

    @Djuga06 said:

    I typically match up the season’s color scheme with TaylorMade. Even had the alignment stick cover red/blue lines painted black/blood orange to match this year. Also meant I needed to order the bag from the UK since they didn’t make the supreme cart bag in this year’s color and staff bags haven’t worked best for me in the cart. Putter cover was a hookup from a former TM guy. Yes this gets expensive annually. Lol

    I Love the Putter cover !!!

  • Djuga06Djuga06 D.J. Members Posts: 496 ✭✭✭✭

    @richie24 said:
    I Love the Putter cover !!!

    Thanks! The Walking Dead cover has been such a fun addition to the bag. Here's a close-up ...

  • TIM929TIM929 Los AngelesMembers Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Aug 12, 2019 2:17pm #37
  • 2putttom2putttom # 1 Oregon Duck fan Members Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    this thread should have it's own channel.... _Pimp my ______________ .

    Tour Exotics E 10 15*
    Srixon 785's w/G P MCC plus 4
    Mizuno T 7 52 MP T7 56 &60
    Bobby Grace [font=comic sans ms,cursive]SNYPER [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]II [/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]46"[/font][/font]
    Oregon Ducks Bag
  • memurphy93memurphy93 Dallas, TXMembers Posts: 45 ✭✭

    I try to pick 3 colors and keep it consistent through the bag

  • DiscoDinerDiscoDiner Members Posts: 97 ✭✭✭

    @memurphy93 said:
    I try to pick 3 colors and keep it consistent through the bag

    And what three colors would those be?

  • memurphy93memurphy93 Dallas, TXMembers Posts: 45 ✭✭

    @DiscoDiner said:

    @memurphy93 said:
    I try to pick 3 colors and keep it consistent through the bag

    And what three colors would those be?

    And I just realized there's more than 3... I didn't count black and white
    Grey, Blue, Red (and B/W)

  • TIM929TIM929 Los AngelesMembers Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Aug 13, 2019 2:02am #42
  • AG12AG12 Members Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @TIM929 said:

    One of the sickest bags I’ve seen my friend. You’re always bringing the heat!

    Titleist TS2 9.5* Tensei Pro White 60S
    Titleist TS2 15* Tensei Pro White 70S
    Titleist TS3 21* Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 8S
    Callaway Apex '19 5-AW Nippon Modus3 105
    Titleist SM7 50.12F/54.10S DG S200
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe 58*/ATV KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 
    TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB
  • TIM929TIM929 Los AngelesMembers Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @AG12 said:

    @TIM929 said:

    One of the sickest bags I’ve seen my friend. You’re always bringing the heat!

    Thanks brother, Costco was selling these bags for $100 ($250 msrp) at one point.. had to jump on it.

  • leo the lionleo the lion Members Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @huckitchuckit said:

    @leo the lion said:
    Blue, black and white for me. Looking for a blue Betti cover for the QB

    Solid set up right there. Love the head covers.

    Thanks man. Sunfish tartans are great.

    Driver  Ping G400 LST 8.5 Tour Stiff 65
    Fairways  Ping G30 3 wood Tour Stiff 80 and Ping G410 5 wood Evenflow 75 stiff
    Hybrid  Ping G 19* #3 Stiff Tour Stiff 90
    Irons  Ping G irons 4-UW AWT 2.0 Stiff white dot +1/2" and Odyssey Duel Force 56 degree wedge
    Bag  Ping Hoofer 14 2016
    Putter  Bettinardi Queen Bee #8 2017 model
    Balls  Titleist ProV1, ProvV1X, AVX and TaylorMade TP5X (depending on the course and weather)
  • brianmontgomery2000brianmontgomery2000 Dayton, OhioMembers Posts: 782 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I've decided to keep my bags in the black/gray family then use headcovers, towels and even some zipper pulls as "variable flair". I was thinking of buying a bright blue Mizuno bag now that I'm a Mizuno iron fanboy, but what happens when I want to go back to my OSU Scarlet & Gray? With a neutral bag, I can go any direction I want (with a lot less expense). Now I'm wishing my Clic Gear 3.5+ had the gray accents versus the red -- any way to maybe paint those black?

    Ping G400 Max, 9.5, Tour 65 S
    Cobra AMP Cell 3+ (13)
    Taylormade RBZ 3HL (17)
    Wishon 775HS 3Hyb (21) - Modus 120X
    Mizuno JPX 919 Forged (5-G) - Modus 120X
    Mizuno S18 - 56 & 60 - Modus 120X
    Odyssey Sabertooth

  • Pi5seekerPi5seeker Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Cobra F8 9.5* Evenflow Blue
    Cobra F8 5-6 17* Evenflow Blue
    Cobra F8 Hybrid 19* Smacwrap
    Cobra King Utility 22.5* C-Taper Lite
    Ping I210 5-UW PX LZ 6.0
    Bridgestone XW-1 56* 60* DG Spinner
    Odyssey Strokelab Seven S
    Z-Star
    Clicgear 3.5/Cobra King Ultradry
  • DiscoDinerDiscoDiner Members Posts: 97 ✭✭✭

    @brianmontgomery2000 said:
    I've decided to keep my bags in the black/gray family then use headcovers, towels and even some zipper pulls as "variable flair". I was thinking of buying a bright blue Mizuno bag now that I'm a Mizuno iron fanboy, but what happens when I want to go back to my OSU Scarlet & Gray? With a neutral bag, I can go any direction I want (with a lot less expense). Now I'm wishing my Clic Gear 3.5+ had the gray accents versus the red -- any way to maybe paint those black?

    I never thought about zipper pulls! I need to do some googling.

    You should be able to paint them as long as they are plastic, go to your local hardware store and make sure they know you are going to be painting (spray) plastic and they can hook you up/ walk you through it. Spray-painting plastic is no harder than anything else one just needs to be prepared. Let me know how it looks when finished!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file