***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***

Update 8/14 - ***Migration work continues. Estimate Go Live to new board 8/17***

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

Best feeling Seemore putter?

cocolamb22 ·  
cocolamb22cocolamb22 Members  215WRX Points: 75Posts: 215 Fairways

Title says it all. Currently rolling a Seemore FGP I purchased back when I was playing in college. Feeling is a little harsh compared to my Scotty’s & TaylorMades. They are hard to come by where I’m at to test besides the basic cast models. Thoughts?

Posted:
Titleist 910 D3 Whiteboard 83g
Ping i15 3 wood Accra SC85
Titleist 712 AP2 3-W DG TI x100
Nike 52/56/60 Engage Wedges DG TI x100
Scotty Cameron SB+ 35"
Tagged:

Comments

• Lefty431Lefty431 Members  1145WRX Points: 140Posts: 1,145 Platinum Tees

I’ve got an M2 in lefty, mFgp and now a z3c... the m2 if by far my favorite, looks and feel with the z3 a close second.. I’m not sure if the m2 was a limited run or not.. it’s no longer listed on the site I don’t believe.. I could be wrong though

Posted:
    Driver: 9* Callaway Rogue sub zero w/ hzrdus yellow 6.5
    3w: 15* Callaway epic w/ aldila rogue 110 s flex
    Hybrid: 19* Mizuno Jpx 900 w/ fujikura s flex
    DI:  Adams dhy 21* w/ aldilla green S flex
    Irons: Mizuno mp 18 sc 5-pw w/ Nippon modus 3 120x
    Wedges: Vokey sm7 raw 50 F, 55 S, 60 M w/ dynamic gold black s400
    Putter: Scotty Cameron newport 3 w/ super stroke
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • cocolamb22cocolamb22 Members  215WRX Points: 75Posts: 215 Fairways

On -, @Lefty431 said:

I’ve got an M2 in lefty, mFgp and now a z3c... the m2 if by far my favorite, looks and feel with the z3 a close second.. I’m not sure if the m2 was a limited run or not.. it’s no longer listed on the site I don’t believe.. I could be wrong though

I was going to get a z3c but when my pro called to order it he was told it was back ordered for months. Very tempting tho

Posted:
    Scotty Cameron SB+ 35"
  • Lefty431Lefty431 Members  1145WRX Points: 140Posts: 1,145 Platinum Tees

In my opinion seemore putters are my favorite putters and vastly underrated

Posted:
    Driver: 9* Callaway Rogue sub zero w/ hzrdus yellow 6.5
    3w: 15* Callaway epic w/ aldila rogue 110 s flex
    Hybrid: 19* Mizuno Jpx 900 w/ fujikura s flex
    DI:  Adams dhy 21* w/ aldilla green S flex
    Irons: Mizuno mp 18 sc 5-pw w/ Nippon modus 3 120x
    Wedges: Vokey sm7 raw 50 F, 55 S, 60 M w/ dynamic gold black s400
    Putter: Scotty Cameron newport 3 w/ super stroke
  • mogc60mogc60 Members  1018WRX Points: 493Posts: 1,018 Platinum Tees

I have the MFGP20 platinum. It’s a great feeling putter. I also have an M6 in black ss that is really solid. I think any of the ss models will feel incredible. I was never a fan of the feel of the cast/brass models. Great putters just felt off to me.

Posted:

CALLAWAY EPIC FLASH SZ 9 EV BLACK 75 6.5 44 1/4”
    CALLAWAY EPIC FLASH SZ 15 MATRIX HD9 STRONG 41.5”
    WILSON FG5 TOUR 17* RIP PHENOM 100 S
    SRIXON Z FORGED 3-PW CATALYST 100 6.5
    CLEVELAND RTX4 50* CATALYST 100 6.0
    CLEVELAND RTX4 54* CATALYST 100 6.0
    CLEVELAND RTX4 58* MODUS 120X
    SEEMORE mFGP20 PLATINUM 38”
    SNELL MTB-X

• tatertottatertot Members  4627WRX Points: 951Posts: 4,627 Titanium Tees

Big fan of SeeMore ... Owned quite a few ... Love the way the set up and look, and they put a great roll on the ball ... But have never been crazy about the "feel" of any of the models.

Posted:
    Driver: TaylorMade M3, 10.5*
    Fairway: Adams Fast 10, 15*
    Hybrid: Adams Idea Tech A4, 19*
    5-GW: Titleist 718 AP1, 24*-48*
    SW: Ping Glide ES, 56*
    Putter: Ping Classic Stainless Steel Anser 2
    Ball: Srixon Z-Star
    Bag: Ping Mascot
  • cocolamb22cocolamb22 Members  215WRX Points: 75Posts: 215 Fairways

On -, @tatertot said:

Big fan of SeeMore ... Owned quite a few ... Love the way the set up and look, and they put a great roll on the ball ... But have never been crazy about the "feel" of any of the models.

Same. That’s the battle I’m fighting right now

Posted:
    Scotty Cameron SB+ 35"

Advertisement
  • kywldcts1225kywldcts1225 Members  29WRX Points: 33Posts: 29 Bunkers

I’ve got the 1.699 Zach Johnson model. It’s a little too long and upright for me and I don’t like center shafted putters that much, but it does have a nice feel. Much better than the original FGPs I’ve putted with.

Posted:
  • Fairways to HeavenFairways to Heaven Members  113WRX Points: 56Handicap: 9.0Posts: 113 Fairways

i play the z3c and love it.

Posted:
    Taylormade M4 dr, w/Fubuki TM5
    Srixon ZU85 2i, w/UST Recoil 95 F4
    Ping G400 SFT, 5w, w/Alta CB 64
    Srixon ZU85 4i, Z765, 5-9 iron, w/DG S300 
    Titleist Vokey SM6 46°F
    / 51.F / 56.10S / 60.08M, w/DG S200
    SeeMore Nashville Z3C Black w/ Superstroke Flatso 2.0, 75g Countercore 
    Srixon Z Star XV
  • coopscoops Members  1318WRX Points: 234Posts: 1,318 Platinum Tees

If you liked the old school Acushnet Bullseye or Letters Golden Goose feel, then a bronze FGP is the one...
    https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/comment/17353874#Comment_17353874

My old one, picked up second hand

Posted:

Adams 9015d +DiamanaZF, Mizuno MP-650 15deg FW+Diamana Thump, Epon 901 19deg, 301 4-PW, 210KGX 50deg, TM ATVforged 56 & 64deg, Cameron Futura 2003

• SeeMore PuttersSeeMore Putters Sponsors  685WRX Points: 121Posts: 685 Golden Tee

On -, @cocolamb22 said:

On -, @Lefty431 said:

I was going to get a z3c but when my pro called to order it he was told it was back ordered for months. Very tempting tho

They are now in stock. 615-435-8015 - https://www.seemore.com/putters/limited-series-putters.html Happy to help with any questions. Thanks.

Posted:
  • snafu34snafu34 Members  579WRX Points: 94Posts: 579 Golden Tee

I have an older M5 mallet with an optional aluminum insert - it has a wonderful soft feel. I have seen a few other Seemore designs with the custom aluminum inserts as well. My M5 has a straight shaft (no bends) and I'm wondering if these can be bent for lie angle. It appears the shaft is inserted into a hole w/o an external post.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • SeeMore PuttersSeeMore Putters Sponsors  685WRX Points: 121Posts: 685 Golden Tee

On -, @snafu34 said:

I have an older M5 mallet with an optional aluminum insert - it has a wonderful soft feel. I have seen a few other Seemore designs with the custom aluminum inserts as well. My M5 has a straight shaft (no bends) and I'm wondering if these can be bent for lie angle. It appears the shaft is inserted into a hole w/o an external post.

Yes, one can be able to adjust the lie angle of the putter using a "z" bending bar. Send us a note at [email protected] or call us at 615-435-8015 and we can walk you or your club tech through the process. Thanks for asking.

Posted:
  • 41NAS41NAS Members  106WRX Points: 50Handicap: 8Posts: 106 Fairways

Currently rocking the MILLED TRI PLATINUM MALLET PUTTER and it's the nuts. Really underrated putter line on the market today.

Posted:

Driver: Cobra Speedzone Xtreme 9*, UST Elements Platinum Proto 6F5

3w: TM M3, AD-DI 6X. 

3I: Honma Tour World, Modus 105s. 

5I-PW: Titleist T100-S, Fujikura Pro 95S

52, 56: MG2, KBS Hi-Rev 115

60: PM Grind, KBS Tour

On -, @41NAS said:

Currently rocking the MILLED TRI PLATINUM MALLET PUTTER and it's the nuts. Really underrated putter line on the market today.

Great gamer!! Thanks for being on Team SeeMore!

Posted:
  • sparkyhsparkyh Members  63WRX Points: 48Posts: 63 Bunkers

Been playing the private reserve m5x this season and its the best feeling putter i've ever had, including scotty, bettinardi etc. Milled aluminium face but to me it feels like a soft steel, stunning.

Posted:
  • mogc60mogc60 Members  1018WRX Points: 493Posts: 1,018 Platinum Tees

On -, @41NAS said:

I’m so tempted to order one of those. It looks so good on the website and I love the feel of my mfgp20...hmmmm

Posted:

CALLAWAY EPIC FLASH SZ 9 EV BLACK 75 6.5 44 1/4”
    CALLAWAY EPIC FLASH SZ 15 MATRIX HD9 STRONG 41.5”
    WILSON FG5 TOUR 17* RIP PHENOM 100 S
    SRIXON Z FORGED 3-PW CATALYST 100 6.5
    CLEVELAND RTX4 50* CATALYST 100 6.0
    CLEVELAND RTX4 54* CATALYST 100 6.0
    CLEVELAND RTX4 58* MODUS 120X
    SEEMORE mFGP20 PLATINUM 38”
    SNELL MTB-X

Advertisement
  • WKYTrooperWKYTrooper Members  229WRX Points: 63Handicap: 1.7Posts: 229 Fairways

I have a Seemore X3 Corona Del Mar. It has the stainless finish and a urethane poured insert. Pretty neat and a solid but soft feel. Absolutely love it

Posted:
    PING G400 9* 
    PING G25 15* 
    PING G25 20* 
    PING i20 4-PW green dot
    Titleist Vokey 51*, 56*, 60*
    Odyssey Milled RSX 7 / Odyssey 7cs XG

On -, @WKYTrooper said:

I have a Seemore X3 Corona Del Mar. It has the stainless finish and a urethane poured insert. Pretty neat and a solid but soft feel. Absolutely love it

Fantastic putter!

Posted:

On -, @sparkyh said:

Been playing the private reserve m5x this season and its the best feeling putter i've ever had, including scotty, bettinardi etc. Milled aluminium face but to me it feels like a soft steel, stunning.

m5x is a great looking head. Love the choice!

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.