UST Mamiya ATTAS 11

autronicdsm ·  
autronicdsmautronicdsm  802WRX Points: 98Handicap: 999Members Posts: 802 Golden Tee

I've read that profile will be similar to G7

Posted:

Comments

• lawrencedc1lawrencedc1  718WRX Points: 71Handicap: 12.1Members Posts: 718 Golden Tee

Any update on the profile?

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • kobes31kobes31 EFF  802WRX Points: 91Members Posts: 802 Golden Tee

Awesome paint! Attas shafts are THE best!

Posted:
  • lawrencedc1lawrencedc1  718WRX Points: 71Handicap: 12.1Members Posts: 718 Golden Tee

Any update on this? I can't find any info anywhere.

Posted:
  • Dmart33Dmart33 Tampa 86WRX Points: 46Handicap: 1.7Members Posts: 86 Fairways

Paint is cool

Posted:
  • autronicdsmautronicdsm  802WRX Points: 98Handicap: 999Members Posts: 802 Golden Tee

Here you go. www.ustmamiya.jp/attas11/
    Comes out in few weeks in Japan, not sure about US release.

Posted:
  • kobes31kobes31 EFF  802WRX Points: 91Members Posts: 802 Golden Tee

Translation tools look like goal here was a very high launching shaft. Some of the wording reminds me of the original elements line. I would love to try it!

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Deluxe186Deluxe186  80WRX Points: 39Members Posts: 80 Fairways

always a pretty paintjob

Posted:
  • Noodle21Noodle21  85WRX Points: 41Members Posts: 85 Fairways

Not diggin the paint job, myself

Posted:
  • PapaJohickPapaJohick ShortKnocker Bombs Charleston, SC 4621WRX Points: 233Handicap: 8Members Posts: 4,621 Titanium Tees

I’ve been using this guy for the past month or so and I’m really enjoying it. Have been a lighter weight, higher launching shaft guy for a bit now but my swing has changed a lot and this shaft has been a big success.

check out my review in the home page here and few free to ask any questions.

Posted:
    Forever Changing at this point.......

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.