Will Peoples is a great seller and recommend

2»

Comments

• TherealpatgilesTherealpatgiles Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭

@larryd3 said:
    I’ve dealt with him several times and all have been awesome transactions. I will continue to use him in the future.

@GoIrish17 said:

@bluejeeprubi said:
    Lol breaks my heart to be put on an ignore list. Please please don’t anything but that! How does one survive? So you buy a club that’s new ant it isn’t and the receipt isn’t for what you purchased so you get on to ask about people experiences with that person and people get upset. It isn’t like I said stay away, don’t do business with him, he is trash or anything. Heck I even said I might have jumped the gun because I’ve never been in this spot. Well since I got labeled Im just going dispute the charge so cheers. You guys enjoy the thread.

You did jump the gun, and now you’re just going to dispute the charges to really stick it to everyone here? Not sure if that tactic is going to bear fruit, but it certainly may be the best possible outcome for Will Peoples.

You can't read. He said he's not gonna dispute the charge.

Taylormade m5 9 ad gp 7x
    Epon af901 19 modus 120
    Nike vapor pro combo 3 iron
    Epon af 503 4-w modus 120s
    Epon tour 50 55 60 modus w
    Epon i33 rose gold putter
  • JRJ70JRJ70 Members Posts: 615 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Therealpatgiles said:

@larryd3 said:
    I’ve dealt with him several times and all have been awesome transactions. I will continue to use him in the future.

@GoIrish17 said:

@bluejeeprubi said:
    Lol breaks my heart to be put on an ignore list. Please please don’t anything but that! How does one survive? So you buy a club that’s new ant it isn’t and the receipt isn’t for what you purchased so you get on to ask about people experiences with that person and people get upset. It isn’t like I said stay away, don’t do business with him, he is trash or anything. Heck I even said I might have jumped the gun because I’ve never been in this spot. Well since I got labeled Im just going dispute the charge so cheers. You guys enjoy the thread.

You did jump the gun, and now you’re just going to dispute the charges to really stick it to everyone here? Not sure if that tactic is going to bear fruit, but it certainly may be the best possible outcome for Will Peoples.

You can't read. He said he's not gonna dispute the charge.

You actually quoted his reply saying he’s now going to dispute the charges. So who can’t read?

Ping G410+ 10.5* Alta 55

Callaway Rogue 17* Evenflow Blue 75

Callaway Apex 20* KuroKage 80

Ping i200 4-UW KBS Tour 120

Titleist SM7 54S/58M

Ping Sigma 2 Tyne

Titleist ProV1x

• bluejeeprubibluejeeprubi Ponte Vedra Beach, FloridaMembers Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I’m not disputing anything if you read all of my posts you would read he already reached out to me. I also mentioned I would update the post when things were figured out. I’m now simply entertaining the ones that seem to think asking for people’s experience with Will is wrong.

G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
    G400 3w. Xtorsion Black 80tx
    G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
    20 and 24 ft worth hi
    5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
    60 mack daddy forged
    Nike 006 proto
  • straightshot7straightshot7 Members Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@bluejeeprubi said:
    I’m not disputing anything if you read all of my posts you would read he already reached out to me. I also mentioned I would update the post when things were figured out. I’m now simply entertaining the ones that seem to think asking for people’s experience with Will is wrong.

You just said about 1.5 hours ago, "Well since I got labeled Im just going dispute the charge so cheers."

So you're either a liar or too dumb to know what you're typing.

• payerasjlpayerasjl Members Posts: 771 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOLOLOLz

Cmon mannnnnnn

CLO-MIA-DCA-BOG
    Get scratch or die trying
  • SubaruWRXSubaruWRX Members Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Will should issue a full refund once you ship the head back and it’s received. Then he should proceed to block you as a buyer. That of course is just my opinion since you were asking for opinions.

“I think getting advice from guys who are sitting at the computer in their underwear while taking a break from **** is a very solid way to choose clubs.” - bluedot
  • bluejeeprubibluejeeprubi Ponte Vedra Beach, FloridaMembers Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@straightshot7 said:

@bluejeeprubi said:

You just said about 1.5 hours ago, "Well since I got labeled Im just going dispute the charge so cheers."

So you're either a liar or too dumb to know what you're typing.

Guess you didn’t comprehend the “entertaining” portion of the post.

G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
    20 and 24 ft worth hi
    60 mack daddy forged
    Nike 006 proto
  • Im_A_SavageIm_A_Savage WisconsinMembers Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

OP is going on my no sell list...

Will has been great to deal with and the issue has been resolved. My concerns were unfounded and I jumped the gun a little. My intention wasn’t to bash him but seek opinions of those who have purchased from him in the past. I’ve never had an issue like this before so I wanted feedback. The members who told me to relax and that I jumped the gun I appreciated your comments. Nothing wrong for saying it like it is. For those that spoke up and said he was a class act and would take care of me I really appreciate the responses and your time. For those that tried to make it into something it wasn’t well I’m not sure what to tell you. You managed to get a reaction out of me so I assume you got what you wanted.

Also a big thank you to Will for fixing the issue and for those that read this and are wondering about purchasing from him he is great person to purchase from. He went above and beyond to make it right.

G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
    20 and 24 ft worth hi
    60 mack daddy forged
    Nike 006 proto

@Im_A_Savage said:
    OP is going on my no sell list...

Oh no! That is just savage.

G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
    20 and 24 ft worth hi
    60 mack daddy forged
    Nike 006 proto

@bluejeeprubi said:
    Will has been great to deal with and the issue has been resolved. My concerns were unfounded and I jumped the gun a little. My intention wasn’t to bash him but seek opinions of those who have purchased from him in the past. I’ve never had an issue like this before so I wanted feedback. The members who told me to relax and that I jumped the gun I appreciated your comments. Nothing wrong for saying it like it is. For those that spoke up and said he was a class act and would take care of me I really appreciate the responses and your time. For those that tried to make it into something it wasn’t well I’m not sure what to tell you. You managed to get a reaction out of me so I assume you got what you wanted.

Also a big thank you to Will for fixing the issue and for those that read this and are wondering about purchasing from him he is great person to purchase from. He went above and beyond to make it right.

You made it into something when you said you were going to file a CC dispute. But apparently you weren't being serious, but we're supposed to know that?

Take some responsibility. If you enjoy intentionally deceiving people, that sucks for you.

• CrushSticksCrushSticks Members Posts: 650 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hold on a minute here. I think OP was saying “I wasn’t going to just fly in there and dispute the charge, that’s why I came in here”. So pump the breaks. I know Will is loved around here so I have no doubt this will all turn out ok, but this is a small operation. Do you honestly think someone didn’t load that driver into a box without noticing that it was without plastic and had nicks and scratches on it? A little unfair to totally destroy OP in here. I think he came off wrong, but his intentions were good.

Wilson Fg Tour M3- Black Ops Black Mamba
    Adams Tight Lies 3-16
    Adams Tight Lies 5-19(Fuji Speeder 7.2)
    Wilson FG Tour V4 Utility - 3
    Wilson FG Tour M3 4-GW (Dynamic Gold XP)
    Vokey SM 09 56
    Odyssey Versa 1W WBW 34"

@CrushSticks said:
    Hold on a minute here. I think OP was saying “I wasn’t going to just fly in there and dispute the charge, that’s why I came in here”. So pump the breaks. I know Will is loved around here so I have no doubt this will all turn out ok, but this is a small operation. Do you honestly think someone didn’t load that driver into a box without noticing that it was without plastic and had nicks and scratches on it? A little unfair to totally destroy OP in here. I think he came off wrong, but his intentions were good.

Go back and read the posts. I'm referring to when he specifically said "Well since I got labeled Im just going dispute the charge so cheers. You guys enjoy the thread."

• CrushSticksCrushSticks Members Posts: 650 ✭✭✭✭✭

@straightshot7 said:

@CrushSticks said:

Go back and read the posts. I'm referring to when he specifically said "Well since I got labeled Im just going dispute the charge so cheers. You guys enjoy the thread."

Fair enough. But what lead to that was his one post being taken out of context and everybody started jumping on him. But what do I know, I have two kids and no money, so I don’t buy anything that would even give me a chance to start a topic like this!

Wilson Fg Tour M3- Black Ops Black Mamba
    Adams Tight Lies 3-16
    Adams Tight Lies 5-19(Fuji Speeder 7.2)
    Wilson FG Tour V4 Utility - 3
    Wilson FG Tour M3 4-GW (Dynamic Gold XP)
    Vokey SM 09 56
    Odyssey Versa 1W WBW 34"
    edited Aug 11, 2019 3:24am #46

@straightshot7 said:

@CrushSticks said:

Straight I’m going to be clear and not with a bs response so take the anger or the need to be right and just have an open mind. Trust me my first response wasn’t going to be productive.

I’m confident my last post regarding Will fixing the issue is me taking responsibility for a lot. In addition I admit my approach could have been worded better. My remark you keep focusing on was me being sarcastic. When it appeared it wasn’t clear to everyone, I typed it was me entertaining certain people and that if everyone read the full post they would have seen Will already was working with me. Then I even say that certain people got a reaction out of me. Honestly, I’m not sure what else you are looking to get from me.

G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
    20 and 24 ft worth hi
    60 mack daddy forged
    Nike 006 proto

@bluejeeprubi said:

@straightshot7 said:

@CrushSticks said:

Straight I’m going to be clear and not with a bs response so take the anger or the need to be right and just have an open mind. Trust me my first response wasn’t going to be productive.

I’m confident my last post regarding Will fixing the issue is me taking responsibility for a lot. In addition I admit my approach could have been worded better. My remark you keep focusing on was me being sarcastic. When it appeared it wasn’t clear to everyone, I typed it was me entertaining certain people and that if everyone read the full post they would have seen Will already was working with me. Then I even say that certain people got a reaction out of me. Honestly, I’m not sure what else you are looking to get from me.

It's all good man. It didn't come off as sarcasm to me. Sarcasm doesn't translate over the the Internet/written word.

None of this is a big deal. I just don't think you are a victim, that's all. The harsh reactions you got were from the things that YOU said.

But again, not a big deal. Talk about 1st world problems...for all of us. Wish you the best.

• ckayckay Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

A bunch of who ha over something that could be easily resolved.

Taylormade M4 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
    Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
    Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
    Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
    Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
    Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

WITB Link
  • BYKBYK Members Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Aug 11, 2019 4:32pm #49

Said it before and I’ll say it again. Will is great to work with. He fixes any mistakes that come up. That’s been my experience.
    Lol that’s all I have to contribute

Yadi for President
  • ffmedicmattffmedicmatt FFMedicMatt Cleveland OHMembers Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭✭

@GoIrish17 said:
    Meanwhile, ignore lists are being updated.

Ever wonder how many ignore lists you’re on? I am wondering now.

WITB FFMedicMatt

Taylor Made M3 8.5 Tour AD-BB 7X Shaft
    Taylor Made M2 15 degree Tour AD-DI 7x Shaft
    Taylor Made R15 Rescue 2 hybird X Shaft
    Taylor Made Tour Preferred 4-PW
    Vokey 52,56,60 SM4 oil can wedges
    Scotty Cameron GoLo 5R
    Taylor Made TP5x or K-Sig
  • GoIrish17GoIrish17 Members Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@ffmedicmatt said:

@GoIrish17 said:

Ever wonder how many ignore lists you’re on? I am wondering now.

I've never even been curious. I just assume lots.

Driver: Ping G400 LST 8° | HC Evenflow Black 65 (thoughts arrive like butterflies)
    3wd: TaylorMade M4 Tour 15° | Kuro Kage XT 70
    Hybrid: Callaway X2Hot Pro 18° | Fujikura Speeder 8.8
    Driving Iron: Callaway X Forged UT 21° | AD DI 105
    Irons: Srixon 785 5-PW | Recoil 110
    Wedges: Vokey 48° F (handground S), 54° M, 58° V | KBS 610
    Putters: Byron Morgan DH 89
    MannKrafted MA66
    Cameron AOP Oil Can Newport
    Tad Moore 1S Prototype

• indianalawnguyindianalawnguy Members Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭

@GoIrish17 said:

No kidding???? What is the deal with this site since the update? Imagine selling this guy a club that you had listed on the BST! Unreal.

edited Aug 14, 2019 2:15am #53

@indianalawnguy said:

@GoIrish17 said:

No kidding???? What is the deal with this site since the update? Imagine selling this guy a club that you had listed on the BST! Unreal.

Would be insane!!!

G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
    20 and 24 ft worth hi
    60 mack daddy forged
    Nike 006 proto
  • Olde MaroonOlde Maroon Playing your old gear Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭

@indianalawnguy said:

@GoIrish17 said:

FWIW, I've done a deal with OP and it went smoothly. People are really piling on here and he has already owned up to jumping the gun. Maybe we can all update our ignore lists privately now since everything has really been said about this instance.

Ping GMax 9* Hzrdus Yellow HC/Taylormade M5 9* GD Tour AD IZ
    Cobra F7 3-4w GD Tour AD IZ
    Cobra F7 3h and 4h
    Callaway Apex CF16 5-PW UST Recoil F4
    Callaway MD4 50/54/58 Fujikura Pro 95
    Odyssey Tank Cruiser #7 KBS CT Tour shaft and Evnroll Gravity Grip
    Callaway Chromesoft Truvis

• 1t2golf1t2golf Marshals Posts: 3,326 mod
    edited Aug 14, 2019 2:14pm #55

Topic has run it's course.

@Therealpatgiles , report this topic or contact a moderator to reopen if you have anything further to add.

Post edited by 1t2golf on
    Sic omnia fatis In peius ruere ac retro sublapsa referri...semper ubi sub ubi
This discussion has been closed.