Push cart help / feedback, looking at Bagboy Quad XL or Bagboy Triswivel ii

My 14 yo daughter needs a new push cart (just replacing a basic one). I have been reading reviews and searching various posts and have seen a lot of good comments about Clicgear 3.5 plus but we were able to see it last night and it is a pain to open and close (see needs to be able to do it by herself). From what I can tell the Bagboy quad XL and Bagboy Triswivel ii seems easier to open and close and light weight (she is very petite), but I cannot find any local stores with one in stock that I can go and look at it in person. We are specifically looking for one that has a seat attachment, so that is why I have narrowed it down to those two Bagboy models. Does anyone have any feedback on these? We would also use the umbrella with it. Is is durable? Simple to open and close?
TIA
Wendi

Answers

• wildcatdenwildcatden China Cat Sunflower Members Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, we have the Bagboy XL. Simple to open and close. Umbrella fits fine. Have the seat also. You can load these up pretty good.

-- Forum bugs provide interesting information --

• cerberusdogcerberusdog Members Posts: 3

Thanks Wildcatden, I saw your picture of it loaded it! That is awesome! Andy idea if the 3 wheel version is easier to maneuver that the 4 wheeled ones? I got to see the Bagboy quad XL today, another junior golfer in the tournament had one! So now it is just a matter of whether to get the Quad or the Tri that has a swivel front wheel! Do you have the extension on your umbrella?

• heavy_hitterheavy_hitter Members Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Aug 12, 2019 1:01pm #4

Whatever you do, tell your kids not to punch these things when they get pissed.

Let me rephrase, tell you kids not to punch their push carts, it can brake bones.

Post edited by heavy_hitter on
  • lawsonmanlawsonman Freeport, IllinoisMembers Posts: 5,557 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I love my quad

Welcome to where dumb opinions are better than no opinion. :)

Ping G400 9°
    Ping Anser 17,20,23, hybrid
    Ping G410 6-UW
    Ping Glide 54,58ES
    Scotty Cameron Newport 3
    Ping DLX Bag

Snell MTB Black
  • wildcatdenwildcatden China Cat Sunflower Members Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Aug 9, 2019 10:56pm #6

@cerberusdog said:
    Thanks Wildcatden, I saw your picture of it loaded it! That is awesome! Andy idea if the 3 wheel version is easier to maneuver that the 4 wheeled ones? I got to see the Bagboy quad XL today, another junior golfer in the tournament had one! So now it is just a matter of whether to get the Quad or the Tri that has a swivel front wheel! Do you have the extension on your umbrella?

No extension on umbrella holder. The two water jugs are hooked to a large carabiner (climber hook). The golf bag is for USKG 54” clubs so has to be propped up to fit in cart. I think a USKidsGolf 60” or above (adult bag) do not need anything to prop it up.

We have had this cart for 3 years now.

-- Forum bugs provide interesting information --

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file