GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

Push cart help / feedback, looking at Bagboy Quad XL or Bagboy Triswivel ii

cerberusdog ·  
cerberusdogcerberusdog Members  3WRX Points: 5Posts: 3 Starters

My 14 yo daughter needs a new push cart (just replacing a basic one). I have been reading reviews and searching various posts and have seen a lot of good comments about Clicgear 3.5 plus but we were able to see it last night and it is a pain to open and close (see needs to be able to do it by herself). From what I can tell the Bagboy quad XL and Bagboy Triswivel ii seems easier to open and close and light weight (she is very petite), but I cannot find any local stores with one in stock that I can go and look at it in person. We are specifically looking for one that has a seat attachment, so that is why I have narrowed it down to those two Bagboy models. Does anyone have any feedback on these? We would also use the umbrella with it. Is is durable? Simple to open and close?
TIA
Wendi

Posted:

Answers

• wildcatdenwildcatden China Cat Sunflower Members  1281WRX Points: 679Posts: 1,281 Platinum Tees

Yes, we have the Bagboy XL. Simple to open and close. Umbrella fits fine. Have the seat also. You can load these up pretty good.

Posted:

-- Just tap it in. Just tap it in. Give it a little tappy tap tap taparoo. --

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • cerberusdogcerberusdog Members  3WRX Points: 5Posts: 3 Starters

Thanks Wildcatden, I saw your picture of it loaded it! That is awesome! Andy idea if the 3 wheel version is easier to maneuver that the 4 wheeled ones? I got to see the Bagboy quad XL today, another junior golfer in the tournament had one! So now it is just a matter of whether to get the Quad or the Tri that has a swivel front wheel! Do you have the extension on your umbrella?

Posted:
  • heavy_hitterheavy_hitter Members  3856WRX Points: 1,158Posts: 3,856 Titanium Tees

Whatever you do, tell your kids not to punch these things when they get pissed.

Let me rephrase, tell you kids not to punch their push carts, it can brake bones.

Posted:
    Post edited by heavy_hitter on
  • braincramp52braincramp52 Freeport, IllinoisMembers  6498WRX Points: 1,742Handicap: 8Posts: 6,498 Titanium Tees

I love my quad

Posted:
    Titleist TS2
    Titleist 917 F2 3 wood
    Titleist 818 H2 19 Hybrid
    Ping Anser 23 Hybrid
    Adams V4 Tech 25 Hybrid
    Ping Anser 27 Hybrid
    Wilson Staff MB's 7-PW
    Ping Glide 3.0 50*
    Ping, Glide 54,58ES Wedge
    Bettenardi Studio Stock #3 F.I.T.
    Snell MTB 

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right
  • wildcatdenwildcatden China Cat Sunflower Members  1281WRX Points: 679Posts: 1,281 Platinum Tees

On -, @cerberusdog said:

Thanks Wildcatden, I saw your picture of it loaded it! That is awesome! Andy idea if the 3 wheel version is easier to maneuver that the 4 wheeled ones? I got to see the Bagboy quad XL today, another junior golfer in the tournament had one! So now it is just a matter of whether to get the Quad or the Tri that has a swivel front wheel! Do you have the extension on your umbrella?

No extension on umbrella holder. The two water jugs are hooked to a large carabiner (climber hook). The golf bag is for USKG 54” clubs so has to be propped up to fit in cart. I think a USKidsGolf 60” or above (adult bag) do not need anything to prop it up.

We have had this cart for 3 years now.

Posted:

• MB19MB19 Members  117WRX Points: 97Posts: 117 Fairways

I'm not sure if anyone else has gone shopping for a push cart lately, but the prices are crazy and availability is scarce online. Has anyone had any luck finding the Quad XL in brick and mortar shops since the end of March?

After much searching online, I ordered a second Quad XL from 2nd Swing three weeks ago. After six days, I noticed it hadn't shipped and I sent them an email inquiry. Four days later, I sent another. Last night, I received an email saying my cart won't get to me until sometime mid/late July. There are some on eBay, but they are going for about $400+ after shipping.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • leezer99leezer99 Boy - 2026 Members  1872WRX Points: 1,206Handicap: A BillionPosts: 1,872 Platinum Tees

We used to have all those extra goodies until my son had to start pushing his own cart. Now it’s bare bones. Lately he’s had to carry three water bottles though since our water fountains are all shut off.

Posted:

There's definitely something more important that I should be doing.

I expect the same when my boy gets older (haha!!). I'm curious about the summer tournaments here in NorCal. I need two large water jugs just for drinking water plus one for dipping a cool towel in if it hits the 100's. I'm afraid the wheels on the Bag Boy might give out.

Posted:

• NotAGreenTwisterNotAGreenTwister Members  3WRX Points: 6Posts: 3 Starters

Can you adjust the angle of the umbrella? Especially, after adjusting the cart handle height?

Posted:
  • NotAGreenTwisterNotAGreenTwister Members  3WRX Points: 6Posts: 3 Starters

Can you adjust the angle of the umbrella? Especially, after adjusting the cart handle height?

Posted:
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.