Iliac 50% off next two days

Dpavs ·  
DpavsDpavs OverWRX'edMichigan 3711WRX Points: 445ClubWRX Posts: 3,711 ClubWRX

Just received this email from Iliac- Looks like it pretty much includes everything on their site. Good time to pick up some extra duds or that new head cover set you have been wanting!
Two Days Left!
50% Appreciate You Event
Ends This Sunday Aug 11th Midnight!
All NEW products available now in this event.
Stock up while Bert's feeling grateful:)

Posted:

Comments

• BreezyBrett20BreezyBrett20  81WRX Points: 34Members Posts: 81 Fairways

Just checked them out as I had never heard of them, thanks

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • NJGolfer0624NJGolfer0624  287WRX Points: 112Members Posts: 287 Greens

I used to love iliac but got tired of their delayed shipping and Bert’s quest to use his iliac social media page to document his golf quest to become a pro (very bad look). Seems like a good deal but I wonder if it is a sign that all of his nonsense has turned so many people off that he is finally struggling to keep the brand afloat.

Posted:
  • TwoheyTwohey SoCal 477WRX Points: 103Members Posts: 477 Greens

On -, @NJGolfer0624 said:

I used to love iliac but got tired of their delayed shipping and Bert’s quest to use his iliac social media page to document his golf quest to become a pro (very bad look). Seems like a good deal but I wonder if it is a sign that all of his nonsense has turned so many people off that he is finally struggling to keep the brand afloat.

I'm actually surprised they're still around... I finally wrote them off when Bert started emailing his subscribers to solicit investment money...
    As to the product, I was even less impressed. I had his "croc" leather scorecard holder and business card wallet. For the money they're asking, the quality is extremely subpar compared to all the other leather products mentioned on WRX. Each was just a piece of cheap leather sewn together. They don't even bother to add a backing layer, so the inside is a very rough material that sheds. And the "croc" is a cheap embossing - which should really be disclosed on the product page. Also, if you leave anything in them long enough, the black dye bleeds onto the paper. Neither are worth more than $20 IMO...

Posted:
  • DpavsDpavs OverWRX'ed Michigan 3711WRX Points: 445ClubWRX Posts: 3,711 ClubWRX

Sad to hear and too bad they let their quality drop like this... at one point in time they made a great club cover... but not it does seem like they are all about the clothes... which I have never tried so no idea if they are not up to par or not.

Posted:
  • grm24grm24 Western PA 4181WRX Points: 1,320Members Posts: 4,181 Titanium Tees

On -, @Twohey said:

I'm actually surprised they're still around...I finally wrote them off when Bert started emailing his subscribers to solicit investment money... >

^^^^ This.

Posted:
  • SnipermanSniperman  2027WRX Points: 125Members Posts: 2,027 Platinum Tees

DEFINITELY no deal for me. Nice white boa headcover, $38; however, they charge $20(!!!) for shipping! His shop is 50 miles from my house. SMH

Posted:
    M2 Atmos Black

M2 Speeder

Ping G Tensei Blue

p790 Modus 130

O-Works Red 7s
    Z Star XV
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • gatorgolfer86gatorgolfer86  79WRX Points: 52Members Posts: 79 Fairways

Man, I hate to hear that. I wondered what happened when Jimmy Walker dropped them or vice versa. There head covers looked nice but appreciate the reviews here.

Posted:
  • PutterHoPutterHo We all have our vices.  3271WRX Points: 140Handicap: AlotClubWRX Posts: 3,271 ClubWRX

That ship sailed years ago. He started something great and had a lot of tour support but his ego got in the way of customer service. I'll never forget being told that I could not look inside his little log cabin of a booth he built at the PGA Tour show probably 7 or 8 years ago. Truthfully at the time that was one of my most anticipated booths to check out since they were one of the first quality boutique accessories. Sour grapes on my part for sure but you lose your customers then you have no business. Too many niche accessory companies to choose from now.

Posted:
    Ping G400 Max 10.5 Accra Z55 LS
    Callaway Rogue 4 wood
    Callaway Epic 19* Accra FX1000
    Srixon Z565 4-AW
    Vokey Indigo 54
    Vokey Indigo 60
    Camico Newport 2
  • VGVGVGVG Bryn Mawr, PA 78WRX Points: 51Handicap: 6Members Posts: 78 Fairways

I moved on too and I am now getting my headcovers from Dormie!

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.