Iliac 50% off next two days

DpavsDpavs OverWRX'edMembers Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Just received this email from Iliac- Looks like it pretty much includes everything on their site. Good time to pick up some extra duds or that new head cover set you have been wanting!
Two Days Left!
50% Appreciate You Event
Ends This Sunday Aug 11th Midnight!
All NEW products available now in this event.
Stock up while Bert's feeling grateful:)

Comments

• BreezyBrett20BreezyBrett20 Members Posts: 84 ✭✭✭

Just checked them out as I had never heard of them, thanks

• NJGolfer0624NJGolfer0624 Members Posts: 194 ✭✭✭

I used to love iliac but got tired of their delayed shipping and Bert’s quest to use his iliac social media page to document his golf quest to become a pro (very bad look). Seems like a good deal but I wonder if it is a sign that all of his nonsense has turned so many people off that he is finally struggling to keep the brand afloat.

• TwoheyTwohey SoCalMembers Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭

@NJGolfer0624 said:
    I used to love iliac but got tired of their delayed shipping and Bert’s quest to use his iliac social media page to document his golf quest to become a pro (very bad look). Seems like a good deal but I wonder if it is a sign that all of his nonsense has turned so many people off that he is finally struggling to keep the brand afloat.

I'm actually surprised they're still around... I finally wrote them off when Bert started emailing his subscribers to solicit investment money...
    As to the product, I was even less impressed. I had his "croc" leather scorecard holder and business card wallet. For the money they're asking, the quality is extremely subpar compared to all the other leather products mentioned on WRX. Each was just a piece of cheap leather sewn together. They don't even bother to add a backing layer, so the inside is a very rough material that sheds. And the "croc" is a cheap embossing - which should really be disclosed on the product page. Also, if you leave anything in them long enough, the black dye bleeds onto the paper. Neither are worth more than $20 IMO...

• DpavsDpavs OverWRX'ed Members Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Sad to hear and too bad they let their quality drop like this... at one point in time they made a great club cover... but not it does seem like they are all about the clothes... which I have never tried so no idea if they are not up to par or not.

• grm24grm24 Western PAMembers Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Twohey said:
    I'm actually surprised they're still around...I finally wrote them off when Bert started emailing his subscribers to solicit investment money... >

^^^^ This.

• SnipermanSniperman Members Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

DEFINITELY no deal for me. Nice white boa headcover, $38; however, they charge $20(!!!) for shipping! His shop is 50 miles from my house. SMH

M2 Atmos Black

M2 Speeder

Ping G Tensei Blue

p790 Modus 130

O-Works Red 7s
    Z Star XV

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file