BST Ad Timing

GolfBum82GolfBum82 Major WinnerMembers Posts: 738 ✭✭✭✭✭

So if I posted an ad that had a set of irons it in more than 30 days ago, but just closed it yesterday, I can create a new ad with those irons (and other new items for sale) because 30 days has elapsed from the date of the original ad? Just trying to figure these rules out.

Comments

• BuzzkillBuzzkill Marshals Posts: 6,873 mod

@GolfBum82 said:
    So if I posted an ad that had a set of irons it in more than 30 days ago, but just closed it yesterday, I can create a new ad with those irons (and other new items for sale) because 30 days has elapsed from the date of the original ad? Just trying to figure these rules out.

Yes you can list those irons along with new items provided you wait 24 hours from ad closure before starting a new one.

WITVB (What's in the Vessel bag) - Cobra, Taylormade & Titleist
    Handicap:  3
  • semarlorsemarlor Charlotte, NCMembers Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not to threadjack, but this seems relevant to the original question....I sold a club and closed the ad but the buyer backed out. Do I need to wait 30 days to repost it since it's the same item? I'm not trying to bump the listing, I was told "I'll take it" but was never paid.

• UnteachableUnteachable North MississippiBST Volunteer Mods Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@semarlor said:
    Not to threadjack, but this seems relevant to the original question....I sold a club and closed the ad but the buyer backed out. Do I need to wait 30 days to repost it since it's the same item? I'm not trying to bump the listing, I was told "I'll take it" but was never paid.

Hit report on the original ad and ask for it to be re-opened.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file