GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Oh no! Anybody but Justin Rose...

2»

Comments

• VindogVindog Don't order the schnitzel. They're using schnauzer! Members  18116WRX Points: 1,051Posts: 18,116 Titanium Tees

The problems with the fed ex cup in the past were its volatility and the position of the points reset. I liked the idea of it but 5x the points for a win was a little TOO volatile.

Also the points reset should have happened between the second and third weeks. I also maybe remember that there were sponsorship issues with one of the events Maybe TPC Boston but I may be hazy on that. But cutting an event isn’t a great look, who knows.

Posted:
    run of the mill driver with stock shaft
    a couple of outdated hybrids
    shovel-ier shovels
    wedges from same shovel company
    some putter with a dead insert and
    a hideous grip
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Titleist99Titleist99 Members  1099WRX Points: 482Posts: 1,099 Platinum Tees

On -, @Moxley said:

Solid start for Justin, he'll come good by the end of the tour championship 👍

On -, @Moxley said:

Solid start for Justin, he'll come good by the end of the tour championship 👍

Somehow he always does...….LOL!

Posted:
  • neillmacparguyneillmacparguy Members  76WRX Points: 75Posts: 76 Fairways

I was hoping for HV3

Posted:

Neill A. MacLeod III
    Greenwood, NS
    Callaway Epic 9 deg
    Callaway Epic Flash 15 deg
    Adams Black Super Hybrid 15deg
    Miura CB-501 irons
    Scotty Cameron Fastback 34”

On -, @neillmacparguy said:

I was hoping for HV3

Speaking of HV3....It looked like he plays better when he slows it down ..Im not talking about in a slow play kind of way. I'm talking about moving like he was going in slow motion....good to see he had a nice finish and threaten the leader at the end...

Posted:
  • neillmacparguyneillmacparguy Members  76WRX Points: 75Posts: 76 Fairways

I agree. Hopefully he continues to play well and gets that tour win soon.

On -, @Titleist99 said:

I was hoping for HV3

Speaking of HV3....It looked like he plays better when he slows it down ..Im not talking about in a slow play kind of way. I'm talking about moving like he was going in slow motion....good to see he had a nice finish and threaten the leader at the end...

Posted:

Neill A. MacLeod III
    Greenwood, NS
    Callaway Epic 9 deg
    Callaway Epic Flash 15 deg
    Adams Black Super Hybrid 15deg
    Miura CB-501 irons
    Scotty Cameron Fastback 34”

I agree. Hopefully he continues to play well and gets that tour win soon.

On -, @Titleist99 said:

I was hoping for HV3

He says that he has changed his focus.....Lets see how that works out. I know that he has the game to win on tour.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • andrieddleandrieddle Members  1843WRX Points: 112Posts: 1,843 Platinum Tees

BK is going to win this thing by winning the tour championship, he's just a beast that way

Posted:
    TM M3 (10.5)
    Cobra King LTD 3W
    Callaway XR 5W (19)
    Cobra Fly Z+ 4-P

Bridgestone J15 (50)
    Callaway MD2 (56/60)
    TM SpiderX Navy/White
  • bladehunterbladehunter south carolinaMembers  30917WRX Points: 7,193Handicap: NONEPosts: 30,917 Titanium Tees

On -, @andrieddle said:

BK is going to win this thing by winning the tour championship, he's just a beast that way

Nah. I just have a feeling Patrick Reed takes it all. Brooks putter has gone cold.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.