GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

Over drawing my tee shots .... help me hit a fade.

neillmacparguy ·  
neillmacparguyneillmacparguy Members  76WRX Points: 75Posts: 76 Fairways

I spent what felt like years trying to learn to hit a draw consistently. Now I can’t fade the ball. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Posted:

Neill A. MacLeod III
Greenwood, NS
Callaway Epic 9 deg
Callaway Epic Flash 15 deg
Adams Black Super Hybrid 15deg
Miura CB-501 irons
Scotty Cameron Fastback 34”

Comments

• CROUSE99CROUSE99 Members  231WRX Points: 146Posts: 231 Fairways

Try setting up with your feet square to the target line and your shoulders open to the target line. Move the ball up in your stance just a little and then weaken your grip just a smidgen.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • neillmacparguyneillmacparguy Members  76WRX Points: 75Posts: 76 Fairways

Thanks. Playing tomorrow. I’ll give it a try.

Posted:

Neill A. MacLeod III
    Greenwood, NS
    Callaway Epic 9 deg
    Miura CB-501 irons

• N0rs3manN0rs3man Members  197WRX Points: 65Posts: 197 Fairways

One thing i do is line up at the target but aim left of the target. Your hands should raise a little steeper on backswing naturally and cut across slightly. Usually the more of a difference in line up vs aim the greater the curve

Posted:

Are you a scratch player? A: I sure am—every time I hit the ball I scratch my head and wonder where it went.

• neillmacparguyneillmacparguy Members  76WRX Points: 75Posts: 76 Fairways

Thanks for the tips guys. Shortened the width of my stance and thought smooth today. It seemed to work.

Posted:

Neill A. MacLeod III
    Greenwood, NS
    Callaway Epic 9 deg
    Miura CB-501 irons

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.