My Favorite Week of the Year

BNGLBNGL Members Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Now that the major season is over, I know no one is watching golf anymore, but you’re missing a tremendous event in Portland this week. To watch some of these young men who are right in the edge of achieving a lifelong dream is absolutely incredible to me. I am so envious of those 25 players, but also those fighting for the 75 spots. Vince India looks to be the one this year who lost out, for those that didn’t see green side in two makes a double slides to projected 85th from 37th I believe. Which means it’ll be back to Q School.
Furthermore the interview immediately after with Chantel McCabe, is a great example of professionalism. Answered the question and ended it with a did my best. All you can do...in my experience golf has a way of repaying/rewarding those in situations like that

Congrats to those 25, look forward to seeing you on tour and perhaps meeting some of you in the future.

Comments

• jdljdl Masshole MassMembers Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Watching India was brutal, feel bad for that guy. Harrington is a great story, love to see an older guy like that who's gone through tough times get a chance to live his dream.

• BNGLBNGL Members Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jdl said:
    Watching India was brutal, feel bad for that guy. Harrington is a great story, love to see an older guy like that who's gone through tough times get a chance to live his dream.

Yeah last year was Kevin Dougherty, this year Vince India. It’s not something I enjoy watching but it’s one of the few times this year I’ve not been able to sit down because I’ve been so excited to watch.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file