GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

My Favorite Week of the Year

BNGL ·  
BNGLBNGL Jupiter, FloridaMembers  1959WRX Points: 702Posts: 1,959 Platinum Tees

Now that the major season is over, I know no one is watching golf anymore, but you’re missing a tremendous event in Portland this week. To watch some of these young men who are right in the edge of achieving a lifelong dream is absolutely incredible to me. I am so envious of those 25 players, but also those fighting for the 75 spots. Vince India looks to be the one this year who lost out, for those that didn’t see green side in two makes a double slides to projected 85th from 37th I believe. Which means it’ll be back to Q School.
Furthermore the interview immediately after with Chantel McCabe, is a great example of professionalism. Answered the question and ended it with a did my best. All you can do...in my experience golf has a way of repaying/rewarding those in situations like that

Congrats to those 25, look forward to seeing you on tour and perhaps meeting some of you in the future.

Posted:

Comments

• jdljdl Masshole MassMembers  2020WRX Points: 474Handicap: 8Posts: 2,020 Platinum Tees

Watching India was brutal, feel bad for that guy. Harrington is a great story, love to see an older guy like that who's gone through tough times get a chance to live his dream.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • BNGLBNGL Jupiter, FloridaMembers  1959WRX Points: 702Posts: 1,959 Platinum Tees

On -, @jdl said:

Watching India was brutal, feel bad for that guy. Harrington is a great story, love to see an older guy like that who's gone through tough times get a chance to live his dream.

Yeah last year was Kevin Dougherty, this year Vince India. It’s not something I enjoy watching but it’s one of the few times this year I’ve not been able to sit down because I’ve been so excited to watch.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.