GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

2019 BMW Championship

Comments

• flushemflushem Members  2123WRX Points: 437Handicap: 11.5Posts: 2,123 Platinum Tees

TW now 60/1 from 50/1

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • 2putttom2putttom # 1 Oregon Duck fan Members  10322WRX Points: 571Handicap: 12Posts: 10,322 Titanium Tees

just hopin' he makes it thru the tourney.

Posted:
    Tour Exotics E 10 15*
    Srixon 785's w/G P stnd. cord
    Mizuno T 7 52 T 20 56 &60
    Bobby Grace SNYPER  46"
    Oregon Ducks Bag
    Eureka Ca. 
  • bscinstnctbscinstnct Members  29217WRX Points: 6,052Posts: 29,217 Titanium Tees
  • buckeye440buckeye440 Members  399WRX Points: 318Posts: 399 Greens

No idea who to pick. I assume most of the players have not played a competitive round here. I think the last tour event here other ran Ryder Cup (2012) was 2006 PGA Championship and gatorMD can tell us who won that. For my Draft Kings line up I went:

• Spieth - keeps putting himself in position then weekends happen
    • Fowler - fanboy, literally pick him every week he plays; unfortunately seems like he is less focused on golf after the WMO win early this season (I have nothing to back this up)
    • Finau - due
    • Bryson - I would rofl so hard after all the slow play hate (and rightfully so) that he has gotten
    • Tiger - probably a stupid pick and the first time I picked him this season but he has won 2 PGA championships here
    • Rafa Cabrera-Bello - Europe beat us here so have to have a European
    Posted:
  • Darth PutterDarth Putter Members  6158WRX Points: 3,045Handicap: 10.8Posts: 6,158 Titanium Tees
    Posted:
    swing is irrelevant, score is everything

just say NO.... to practice swings
  • FergusonFerguson Members  5934WRX Points: 3,395Handicap: 7.0Posts: 5,934 Titanium Tees

Love it.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • OldTomMorrisOldTomMorris Edinburgh, ScotlandMembers  3390WRX Points: 1,202Posts: 3,390 Titanium Tees

Rory for the win.

Posted:
    Titleist 910D3 8.5°
    TaylorMade M3 15°
    Titleist CB (710) 3-PW
    Callaway Mack Daddy 4 Chrome 54° S Grind & 58° C Grind
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2
    Titleist Pro V 1x
  • idriveidrive gone golfin Members  2389WRX Points: 349Posts: 2,389 Platinum Tees

On -, @Symphonize said:

Gorgeous morning out on the course today. As expected course is in pristine condition. Followed Jason Day for a few holes this morning he went out early solo.

Any idea who he had on the bag?

I'm predicting a better finish and a few smiles for JDay this week. :)

Posted:
  • MidwestGolfBumMidwestGolfBum Corporate Golfer Extraordinaire MSN/MKE/DSMMembers  1595WRX Points: 333Posts: 1,595 Platinum Tees

On -, @idrive said:

On -, @Symphonize said:

Gorgeous morning out on the course today. As expected course is in pristine condition. Followed Jason Day for a few holes this morning he went out early solo.

Thought I read that he had Luke Reardon back on the bag, but I could be way off there.

Hopefully he can get some smiles out there and lead to a better finish getting him to the TC.

Posted:
    Titleist TS3 9.5* Mitsubishi Tensei White 70TX
    Titleist 917F3 15* Graphite Design AD-DI 7X black
    Titleist T-MB 2i Graphite Design AD-95X Utility/Driving iron
    Titleist 714 MB 4-9 True Temper TI X100 or Cally RazrX MB 4-9 True Temper TI X100
    Vokey SM7, 52.08, 56.10, 60.08 True Temper TI S400
    Byron DH89 or Piretti Proto

The bag is always a work in progress.
  • johngalt312johngalt312 Member ClubWRX  632WRX Points: 181Posts: 632 ClubWRX

Will be out there all day tomorrow - looking forward to it.

Posted:
    G400 Driver
    G410 3-Wood
    G410 5-Wood
    G410 Hybrid 3
    Blueprint Irons 4-W
    Glide 3.0 Wedges 52* & 58*
    PLD Prime Tyne Putter
    Jani-King Towel
  • SymphonizeSymphonize Members  130WRX Points: 61Posts: 130 Fairways

On -, @idrive said:

On -, @Symphonize said:

I’m pretty sure yesterday it was just an Evans scholar caddie or something like that. When the kid (looked 17-25 YO) was raking the bunker Day made a comment to him about the sand being real easy to rake, huh. Then the caddy put the rake down in front of the bunker and Day picked it up and moved it to the top side out of the way of the landing area.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • JustmuckitJustmuckit St. Louis, MOMembers  1537WRX Points: 184Handicap: 10.7Posts: 1,537 Platinum Tees

Well, that's one way to respond to the slow play problem, PGA Tour.
    Kisner paired with Bryson. Good Christ.
    I hope the tour sent Kiz an Edible Arrangement or something in advance.

Posted:
  • bscinstnctbscinstnct Members  29217WRX Points: 6,052Posts: 29,217 Titanium Tees

Tigerrrrrr!

Posted:
  • wcbjrwcbjr Members  2946WRX Points: 192Handicap: 1.2Posts: 2,946 Titanium Tees

Get ready for even more commercials and interviews with the smaller field!

Ugh.

Posted:
  • wcbjrwcbjr Members  2946WRX Points: 192Handicap: 1.2Posts: 2,946 Titanium Tees

On -, @Justmuckit said:

They're paired by FedEx Cup rankings...not exactly their fault.

Posted:
  • Darth PutterDarth Putter Members  6158WRX Points: 3,045Handicap: 10.8Posts: 6,158 Titanium Tees

someone said we needed more commercials?

Posted:
    swing is irrelevant, score is everything

just say NO.... to practice swings

Advertisement
  • tideridertiderider Members  3102WRX Points: 2,136Handicap: 5ishPosts: 3,102 Titanium Tees

be interesting to see how medinah plays ... they've been able to lengthen it and toughen it up a bit over the years ...

Posted:
  • Redjeep83Redjeep83 Members  6079WRX Points: 605Posts: 6,079 Titanium Tees

So Tiger admits to Matt killen taking a look at his swing as well in recent months since masters win. He also says new moves he’s trying to make in his swing to relieve his spine has caused these little flair ups because those muscles aren’t use to it. Man, he was doing so good on his own, sitting here watching 2018 bmw and he looks great

Posted:
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members  32374WRX Points: 1,873Posts: 32,374 Titanium Tees

On -, @bscinstnct said:

On -, @KRAMER1997 said:

Tiger FTW!!!!

Let’s see this one more time this year!!!

Posted:
  • @_the_crook@_the_crook Members  869WRX Points: 333Posts: 869 Golden Tee

On -, @Redjeep83 said:

I was at practice round yesterday, heard tiger showed up in parking lot around 2. Thought he might head to range but never did, got worked on and went to some green behind clubhouse that I don’t even know if spectators can get to, I couldn’t find it. Was late in day anyway and most people left, like 4:30pm. This course is much better than Conway farms that they have had bmw at in recent years

it's a much more walking friendly course than Conway, and has some good elevation too.
    covers a bit less acreage on the second nine than Lake Forest.
    being on the property puts me in a good mood.

Posted:
    currently playing:
    Steelhead III , FT-5 - D
    Warbirds, 3+, 4
    Hogan BH-5, 3-PW
    Wilson DynaPowered SW
    Ping Anser
    it works

when I need a change, there are 12 bags full to choose from .
  • BlackDiamondPar5BlackDiamondPar5 Quitting WRX may be in my future... Members  5851WRX Points: 1,169Posts: 5,851 Titanium Tees

On -, @wcbjr said:

Ugh.

No one is forcing you to watch this over commercialized rubbish. They've ruined golf coverage with too many commercials and over production.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • OldTomMorrisOldTomMorris Edinburgh, ScotlandMembers  3390WRX Points: 1,202Posts: 3,390 Titanium Tees

No cut so unless Tiger can't play all four rounds this will only be his third 72 holes since the Masters and first since the US Open. Very difficult to be optimistic about anyones chances, even the great Tiger Woods, with that amount of tournament play under their belt.

Posted:
    Titleist 910D3 8.5°
    TaylorMade M3 15°
    Titleist CB (710) 3-PW
    Titleist Pro V 1x
  • the bishopthe bishop Members  4010WRX Points: 1,012Posts: 4,010 Titanium Tees

I like how in the midst of all the slow play talk this week that noted jackrabbit J.B. Holmes is leading off the first group. This should go well.

Posted:
    W/S Cortex 10.5*
    W/S C300 15*
    W/S C300 20*/23*
    W/S Staff Model 5-P
    W/S Staff Model 52/56/60
    W/S Bucktown
  • JustmuckitJustmuckit St. Louis, MOMembers  1537WRX Points: 184Handicap: 10.7Posts: 1,537 Platinum Tees

On -, @wcbjr said:

On -, @Justmuckit said:

They're paired by FedEx Cup rankings...not exactly their fault.

Good call, I obviously forgot about that. My mistake.

Posted:
  • caseFSUcaseFSU Members  223WRX Points: 80Posts: 223 Fairways

Anyone else not seeing a Thursday Featured Group on PGA Tour Live through Amazon Prime? I only see Fri-Sun.

Posted:

I see the same thing.

Posted:

Advertisement

JB Holmes first player off, gonna be a looooong round.

Posted:
  • jmckjmck Members  4689WRX Points: 744Posts: 4,689 Titanium Tees

On -, @the bishop said:

I like how in the midst of all the slow play talk this week that noted jackrabbit J.B. Holmes is leading off the first group. This should go well.

Amazing, isn't it. Truth really is stranger than fiction. After last week, you couldn't make something like that up if you tried. They should just send his group out 45 minutes before the 2nd group. Small field this week, not like you have to worry about running out of daylight.

Posted:
  • wmblake2000wmblake2000 Los AngelesMembers  6026WRX Points: 768Posts: 6,026 Titanium Tees

On -, @wcbjr said:

Ugh.

DVR. I NEVER watch a reg tourney live (except limited commercial ones). Even with dvr the # of times I have to fast forward can be annoying.

Posted:
    Ping GMax 400 10.5 TPT 17 LKP
    Callawy Epic 5W 
    Callaway X-hot pro 3,4 h
    TM P790 5-W, DG 105 R
    Mizuno MP4 4-W, c-taper lite, 105 R
    Macgregor 1025M 4-W, KBS tour v, 110 S
    Vokey SM7 48, 52, 56
    Fourteen mt28v3 50, 54, 58
    Cameron Futura 5W

Advertisement

Rory tried to hit a fade of some sort to a right pin on #4 with a short iron and hit a horrible double-cross ending up with a bogey off a perfect drive. Tough to watch.

Posted:
    Titleist 910D3 8.5°
    TaylorMade M3 15°
    Titleist CB (710) 3-PW
    Titleist Pro V 1x

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.