GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Limited turn through swing.....

garzar ·  
garzargarzar Members  47WRX Points: 91Posts: 47 Bunkers

Due to injuries from car wreck i have trouble turning thru a shot. Turning back is no problem, its going thru post impact where i have issues. Any tips? So far my answer has been to open up and hit block/push shots. They are usually findable but not much juice on them. Any tips guys?? Thanks

Posted:

Comments

• MonteScheinblumMonteScheinblum Rebellion Golf Southern CaliforniaMembers  19048WRX Points: 1,718Posts: 19,048 Titanium Tees

Likely a club and club face position issue

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • danattherockdanattherock Members  3558WRX Points: 136Posts: 3,558 Titanium Tees

Try narrower feet at range. Should allow more hip rotation. Playing with this myself, same reason as you. Back injury from car crash, titanium rods in back, limited flexibility.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.