White Vessel Player Stand Bag

jwortsmanjwortsman Members Posts: 235 ✭✭✭

A couple of items today all pics are below. Hat and Putter prices include shipping via USPS Priority, the bag will be shipped via USPS Retail Ground due to the size. Bag can be picked up locally in Dallas.
1. Vessel Player Stand Bag - White/White - 6 way top w/rain hood - Bag has been used for ~ 1 year and is in good shape. No marks to speak of and the material is able to be wiped down with warm water and dish soap. I can't remember the combination to the lock on the valuables pocket (not locked shut), but can be cut off and replaced with a TSA type travel lock. - Asking $old
2. The Buck Club hat - Navy with Lime logo this is new without tags. - Asking $old
3. Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport Two - I bought this to fix up and refinish, but the wife decided the kitchen needed to be redone, so don't have the time. 35" with original shaft band. Has Ping grip that will need to be replaced. Milling on face is good, but has some marks. - Asking $old

1. Vessel Bag

2. The Buck Club

3. Scotty Cameron Newport Two

Post edited by jwortsman on

Comments

• raydensraydens Members Posts: 534 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't know there's lock combination on the valuable pouch on this bag. It wasn't advertised on their website. Do you have a photo of the lock? If it's cut, does it mean the bag is not "damaged"? Thanks

• BlantonBlanton BFarmer KY--FL--VAMembers Posts: 8 ✭✭
  • jwortsmanjwortsman Members Posts: 235 ✭✭✭

@raydens said:
    I didn't know there's lock combination on the valuable pouch on this bag. It wasn't advertised on their website. Do you have a photo of the lock? If it's cut, does it mean the bag is not "damaged"? Thanks

Here's a couple of pics. It's just a small travel lock that hooks to the zipper and a ring. I didn't hook it to the zipper, so it's fine just to leave there if you don't want to use it. If you do, you could snip it with some bolt cutters and use a suitcase lock.

• TheMarvelousOneTheMarvelousOne Not droppin' out, I'm moving on... ClubWRX Posts: 89 ✭✭✭

wow! I didn't get a lock! great bag, i got one for fathers day. the buyer will NOT be disappointed!

PING G400 LST 9.5* - Fujikara Speeder 757 Evo IV
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* - HZRDUS Black Smoke 6.0
    Mizuno MP-33 - 2-PW - DG S300
    Vokey SM6 - Jet Black - 52*, 56*, 60*
    Custom SC Newport TeI3

• jwortsmanjwortsman Members Posts: 235 ✭✭✭

Just the stand bag left. Open to reasonable offers (remember that shipping is ~$30)

• baylrballabaylrballa Members Posts: 1
This discussion has been closed.