Ping i500's 8, 9, PW with Steelfiber 110 and TaylorMade M2 16.5* 3 wood with Aldila Green Mamba 80TX

kcsfkcsf Santa Fe, NMMembers Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited Aug 13, 2019 5:19pm in Classifieds- For Sale Forum #1

Hello, time to let some items go. I had over 40 positive trades prior, 0 negative, so you can buy with confidence. Prices include priority shipping to ConUS, Canada and Hawaii will be extra. No trades at this time unless it's a new Ping cart bag. I could possibly be charmed by a Bettinardi as well, without a plumbers neck.

1. Ping i500's in 8-PW with Steelfiber 110cw's in stiff flex. I've played these for about 70 rounds and the only reason I'm selling is that the Blueprints have displaced them. Red dot (1* flat), stiff flex, Tour Velvets are showing some wear and have ~50% life left. Swing weight from Ping was D0. PW is 36.5" from grip to middle of sole, 9 is 37", 8 is 37.5". $300

**PW has a blemish on the lower toe as shown in an additional pic. A layer of steel flaked off around 20 rounds in and I sanded around it to blend. I spoke with Ping who was more than happy to replace if I sent the club in. As it didn't really affect anything, I choose to play as-is. Full disclosure.

1. TaylorMade M2 3 wood. This club is an absolute rocket, but I'm moving on to a hybrid setup, my gapping has changed and this 3W is just sitting around. Condition reflects one year of use. There is one top mark provided by a friend a week after purchase. Isn't that always the case...otherwise in great shape. Head ordered from TM, shaft purchased from TollBros on here.

I will split if I have a buyer for both. Plays at 44" measured from tip of grip to middle of face,
$150 shipped to ConUS for entire club. Paypal only.
$100 for head only.
$75 for shaft only.
Anyone offering to gift funds will be ignored.

TM M3 Copper Mamba 70TX
G410 Hybrid 3
Ping i500 5-7
Ping Blueprints 8-PW
Ping Glide 2.0 50* & 56* wedges
O-Works #7s red

Comments

• slicktryslicktry @meximenno Members Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone want the m2 head? I want that shaft...
    God Bless
    Jer

Original One 11.5 + w/ ATX Green 85TX
    '16 M2 DF 13* w/ DGSL X100
    18* Adams Red w/ Modus 110gm X Proto
    4-PW Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro. DG x100
    52* TM EF w/ C Taper S+
    58* TM Hi Toe w/ Modus 130X
    64* TM Hi Toe w/ Modus 130X
    Spider Tour Black 33.5" w/BGT Stability Shaft