**FINAL PRICE DROP Before Ebay**Srixon Z785 Iron Set (4-P) $550!!

irishmpk67irishmpk67 ClubWRX Posts: 37 ✭✭
edited Aug 17, 2019 11:16pm in Classifieds- For Sale Forum #1

1) First Item for sale is a Full Set of Srixon Z785 Irons! (Standard L,L,L) These clubs have been used for about 20 rounds and have been well cared for. I use an OGIO Silencer Bag, so there is minimal chatter on these clubs. Faces and grooves are in great shape as well.
This is a great chance to get into a full set of Z785's at a very reasonable price.
Set includes 4 Iron - P Wedge.
Shafts are Nippon Modus 3 120 Stiff which are the original shafts.
Grips are Golf Pride Tour Velvet all of which are in great condition.
Also included is a Srixon U85 3 Iron. This is a 20 degree driving Iron that fits beautifully with the rest of the Z785 irons.
The shaft for the U85 is a KBS TGI 90 Graphite shaft. it is gripped with a Tour Velvet Align grip.
I did not have the 4 Iron with me at the time that I took some of the photos. That is why it is not pictured in all of the photos. $550 for the 4-PW. $175 U85 alone or $700 for the full set. Shipping to CONUS is included. PayPal payment only!

2) Vokey SM7 Wedge Set -SOLD
These wedges have only seen the range and still have remnants of the original stickers. The Grooves and faces are in great shape and the heads only have minimal marks or scratches that you would see after a couple of rounds.
Shafts are Vokey Design Wedge Flex
Grips are Golf Pride Tour Velvet
Grind:
50 degree is 08 bounce F Grind
54 degree is 08 bounce M Grind
58 degree is 08 bounce M Grind
Price is $195 for all 3 wedges (Will only sell as a set) which includes shipping to CONUS. PayPal payment only!

Pin 8/14

Post edited by irishmpk67 on

Comments

• b3agleb3agle Members Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited Aug 14, 2019 3:16pm #2

If the wedges are standard LLL, I'll take em. Thanks!

Edit*** unless they went to jstew, in which case - GL on the srixons, they're beautiful

• jstewjstew Members Posts: 1

I didn't get them. I guess someone was up earlier than me this morning :smile:

• irishmpk67irishmpk67 ClubWRX Posts: 37 ✭✭
  • jadams13jadams13 Poulsbo, WAMembers Posts: 42 ✭✭

If you're willing to separate the U85 from the rest.... I'm interested

• irishmpk67irishmpk67 ClubWRX Posts: 37 ✭✭

You are interested in the 785’s?