TravisMathew Apparel & Headwear

dupaloop3611 ·  
dupaloop3611dupaloop3611 Members  117WRX Points: 106Handicap: 12Posts: 117 Fairways

Didn't see a big thread for this brand. I absolutely love the hats and polos!

Posted:

see all my swag & golf life here
https://www.instagram.com/dupaloop3611/

Comments

• mokedaddymokedaddy Members  1354WRX Points: 185Posts: 1,354 Platinum Tees

I’m a huge fan of their cotton blend polos. I probably have 25-30 of their shirts and a handful of hats.

Posted:
    TM M6 9 GD Tour AD GP 6x
    TM M6 15 GD Tour AD TP 7x
    TM M6 18 GD Tour AD VR 8x
    Ping I200, IBlade 4-P KBS TOUR V 125 power spec
    Ping Glide 2.0 - 49ss, 55ws, 60ss KBS TOUR V 125 - Heel grind, WRX grind
    Byron Morgan DH89 SSS 350g KBS CT TOUR BLACK
    Best Grips leather grips
    Snell MTB-X yellow
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • FEUOFEUO LaSalle, OntarioMembers  268WRX Points: 71Posts: 268 Greens

Hows their sizing? Been interested in a couple shirts (especially cotton blend). Love some of the hats (5-panel especially), not all.

Posted:
  • playmuchplaymuch Members  977WRX Points: 95Posts: 977 Golden Tee

Love their stuff. Great casual gear to wear off the course as well

Posted:
  • Lefty_3JackLefty_3Jack St. LouisMembers  1635WRX Points: 180Handicap: 3.2Posts: 1,635 Platinum Tees

Good short man fit for sure. It's the main reason I walk around looking like I work for them. They have low profile crown hats and their shirts fit really well for me. I'd love to wear other brands, but they're all either too tight or too big. TM is a perfect fit for me.

Posted:
    In search of solid contact...
  • Ski5280Ski5280 Denver, COMembers  81WRX Points: 34Posts: 81 Fairways

I’m a big TM fan, but I have to say that their sizing can be all over the place. You definitely want to try their shirts on before buying them.

Posted:
  • MarkripMarkrip Boss fan 62 Members  1795WRX Points: 342Posts: 1,795 Platinum Tees

I got my first polo this year and love it. My wife loves their stuff and keeps trying buy me more but she’s cooled on that since I told her she was going to give up closet space if she buys me all the ones she likes.

Posted:
    Driver - Cobra F7
    3w- Adams Tight Lies 2 16
    Hybrid - Cobra F8 19
    Irons- Sub 70 739 5-PW
    Wedges- Tour Edge CB Pro 50, 54 , 58
    Putter- Tour Edge HP Series 01

Advertisement
  • jgallant415jgallant415 ClubWRX  369WRX Points: 119Handicap: 12Posts: 369 ClubWRX

As someone else noted, it can really be all over the place. And since they don’t have specific “fits” per se (e.g. regular, slim) you really kinda need to read the item description to get a sense of the cut. I’ve actually found the easiest way to figure out how the stuff fits is to go on Nordstrom’s website, filter down to the TM brand, then filter on fit. They do a decent, albeit not perfect, job of categorizing stuff for you.

Posted:

Cobra SpeedZone 9*, Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S

Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 15*, Fujikura Ventus Blue 7S

Titleist TS2 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 6.0

Callaway Apex ‘19 Hybrid 23*, KBS TOUR Graphite Hybrid Proto 85S

Callaway Apex CF19, 5-P, KBS $-Taper Lite S

Vokey SM7, 48.F, 54.S, 58.D

Bettinardi Studio Stock #3

• FEUOFEUO LaSalle, OntarioMembers  268WRX Points: 71Posts: 268 Greens

They have a new line of city/location themed gear. Great idea and very cool if you are from those places.
    They unfortunately do not have a MI themed set.

Posted:
  • groachgroach Members  299WRX Points: 132Handicap: 6.3Posts: 299 Greens

TM is my favorite shirt and hat combo to wear. Not crazy about the shorts yet, but I have yet to find a short that is perfect. I really like the prestige 77 line of shirts. Very soft and for me, a size small, they fit perfectly.

Posted:
    DR: Mavrik SZ - Tour AD XC 7S
    5W: Mavrik SZ - Tour AD XC 8S
    3H: Titleist 816 H2 - Speeder 8.8X
    Irons (4-P): Mizuno MP-20 MMC - KBS $ X
    Wedges (50,54,58): Mizuno T20 Raw - KBS $ X
    Putter: Newport 2.5 Special Select
    Ball: Chrome Soft Truvis
    Glove: Titleist Players
    Shoes: Nike Air Max 1
  • HeckleHeckle Members  111WRX Points: 21Posts: 111 Fairways

I really like the shorts, classy look, but some lines feel like you are wearing basketball shorts!

Posted:
  • HeckleHeckle Members  111WRX Points: 21Posts: 111 Fairways

On -, @jgallant415 said:

As someone else noted, it can really be all over the place. And since they don’t have specific “fits” per se (e.g. regular, slim) you really kinda need to read the item description to get a sense of the cut. I’ve actually found the easiest way to figure out how the stuff fits is to go on Nordstrom’s website, filter down to the TM brand, then filter on fit. They do a decent, albeit not perfect, job of categorizing stuff for you.

Do they have multiple types of cuts listed? Any comparison to Puma, those seem to fit the best for me? Ill have to check out the Nordstrom filter, thanks for the tip.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • DMAICDMAIC Members  82WRX Points: 20Posts: 82 Fairways

TM is top notch in my book but pricey.

Posted:
  • bkingpbkingp Members  13WRX Points: 63Posts: 13 Bunkers

Been a big fan of TM for about 10 years. Couple things jump out at me. 1. The t-shirts they used to make about 3-5 years ago were awesome, wish I knew where they got there tee's to screen. Just want the tees plain would be good. I cant stand the new fit of the current t-shirt's 2. Although I cant pin it on this, but since Callaway bought them my shirts seem to be a much bigger fit, they used to fit great. I don't think the sizing/fit is inconsistent anymore, just big. Bummer becuase I'm still a fan of the brand, just not the sizing. The 60/40 or 65/35 cotton blend polo's were always my favorite. Not a big fan of the tech fabrics like 777 or whatever they call them now.

Posted:
  • drn92drn92 Members  1837WRX Points: 153Posts: 1,837 Platinum Tees

I picked up one of these for my home state. First time in a while I paid full price for a shirt.

drn92

Posted:
  • Moose712Moose712 Members  11WRX Points: 7Posts: 11 Bunkers

Awesome gear. Quality is nice but a little expensive. Wish i had the means to have a lot.

Posted:
  • RoodyRoody A little gust, Romes Rochester, NYMembers  1250WRX Points: 301Handicap: 7.1Posts: 1,250 Platinum Tees

Try their Beck line of shorts. I picked up a pair last year, and loved them so much I had to get two more.

Posted:
    Titleist ProV1x
    Titleist 915 D2
    Titleist 716 T-MB 2-iron
    Callaway Apex irons 3-PW
    Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5
    Callaway Jaws and Mack Daddy Wedges (60, 55, 50)

Advertisement
  • pearls24pearls24 Members  1105WRX Points: 145Posts: 1,105 Platinum Tees

Keep an eye out for when they do their online warehouse sales and stock up! They do up to 50% off and you can get some great deals.

Posted:
    Taylormade 2019 M5 with Fuji Ventus Blue 6x 
    Taylormade 2019 M5 fairway wood with Fuji Ventus Blue 8x
    Callaway Apex Utility- 20* with Aerotech Steelfiber 125X
    Miura MB101 (4-PW) with KBS $ Taper (130x)
    Vokey SM7 Black Wedges- 50F, 54S, & 58D with TT DG Black Onyx S400
    Odyssey O Works Black #2M CS

I actually picked up a pair of their shorts at their Dallas location, shortly after that post. I do like them. Can't remember the style they are, they might be the Beck, but I got them in black - yes, love em.

Posted:

Also, I ordered 7 hats from Nordstrom Rack online - all hats were 50% off. What a steal.

Posted:
  • dupaloop3611dupaloop3611 Members  117WRX Points: 106Handicap: 12Posts: 117 Fairways

added another hat! i have an obsession with TM hats

Posted:

see all my swag & golf life here
    https://www.instagram.com/dupaloop3611/

• Dr. HackDr. Hack Members  107WRX Points: 59Handicap: MidPosts: 107 Fairways

Have had a bunch of TM clothes over the last few years including a few hats, and I've given up on the hats. I play in the heat and sweat (Scottsdale) and I find these lose their shape and get warped quite easily and cannot really be washed either. Definitely not an athletic hat. Just my 2 cents. Love the shirts and jackets and shorts though!

Posted:

Advertisement
  • ace036ace036 Members  2085WRX Points: 146Handicap: +1.5Posts: 2,085 Platinum Tees

Agreed with Dr. Hack. Their materials for many of their hats, shirts, and polos now are all cotton based. They used to construct and offer many of these products with performance based materials. Ever since Callaway or whoever bought them it seems the quality of their products has declined. I’ve been looking to other brands ever since.

Posted:
    Ping G410 Plus 10.5° - Fujikura Speeder Evolution V 757x
    Titleist TS3 16.5° - Fujikura Ventus Red 7x
    Srixon Z U85 20° - KBS Tour Hybrid Proto 85 s+
    Srixon Z 785 (4-PW) - KBS C-Taper Lite 115x
    Titleist SM7 50.12F - KBS C-Taper Lite 115x
    Titleist SM7 54.08M (55°) - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125s
    Titleist SM7 60.12D - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125s
    Bettinardi Studio Reserve JAM-F
  • gwt19gwt19 Members  1WRX Points: 30Handicap: 18Posts: 1 Starters

What's my best option to get TM gear shipped to Canada? Their website has better selection than Canadian stores that carry their stuff. Is it best to get it shipped by a 3rd part who ships from the US to Canada?

Posted:
  • PnojPnoj Members  40WRX Points: 13Posts: 40 Bunkers

Wondering the quality and longevity of their polos, love the feel of them but the price seems pretty high.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.