GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

Course Logo

waynevarsity91 ·  
waynevarsity91waynevarsity91 Jr. Boomers  146WRX Points: 61Posts: 146 Fairways

One of my buddies found an FJ shirt at Goodwill with this logo on it. Anyone recognize it?

Posted:

Comments

• Murphy76Murphy76 Members  194WRX Points: 237Posts: 194 Fairways

It looks like a golfer with an umbrella.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • waynevarsity91waynevarsity91 Jr. Boomers  146WRX Points: 61Posts: 146 Fairways

That’s a very good observation. Unfortunately that doesn’t help me identify which golf course the shirt came from.

Posted:
  • MoonlightgrmMoonlightgrm MassachusettsMembers  1075WRX Points: 223Handicap: 2 (index = 2.3)Posts: 1,075 Platinum Tees

Brookline has a similar logo but the caddie isn’t holding an umbrella. The Brookline logo is supposed to represent Eddie Lowery carrying Francis Ouimet’s bag in the 1913 United States Open.

Sorry, but that’s the best I can do. I sure looks very similar!

Posted:
  • ThunderBuzzworthThunderBuzzworth Hulk... Smash!! Members  2637WRX Points: 223Handicap: +3Posts: 2,637 Titanium Tees

That logo is from Glen Oak in Glen Ellyn, IL

Posted:
    Current WITB

TAYLORMADE M5 9* (Tensei Pro white 80tx)
    PING i25 14* (KuroKage Proto 70xx)
    SRIXON ZU85 2i (C-TAPER 130x)
    SRIXON Z785 4-PW (C-TAPER 130x)
    CALLAWAY MD5 50S (C-TAPER 130x)
    CALLAWAY MD5 55W (C-TAPER 130x)
    CALLAWAY MD5 60X (C-TAPER 130x)
    TAYLORMADE Spider Tour Black (no alignment aid)
    BRIDGESTONE TOUR Bx 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.