Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Date and time of most recent post has disappeared

Noticed it today or yesterday (Aug 17-18) for the first time.

In any screen listing posts in a forum, there used to be some info on the date and time and user for the most recent post in each thread. Now it's gone.

Hopefully this isn't gone for good, as it's a feature I use a fair bit.

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,838 admin

Which device and browser? Is the window maximized?

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • Ignatius ReillyIgnatius Reilly Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭✭
    edited Aug 19, 2019 11:41am #3

@Gxgolfer said:
    Which device and browser? Is the window maximized?

Macbook Pro, Chrome Version 76.0.3809.100 .

I usually browse in a nearly-full-size window.

Update: So I just went into full-screen and the info was there. I would never normally do that, as it's a pain to switch tabs when in that mode.

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,838 admin

You don’t need full screen. You just need to adjust the size of the window till it shows.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • Ignatius ReillyIgnatius Reilly Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭✭

You're right, but I have to make my Chrome window about 97% of the width of the screen. It wasn't that way a couple of days ago.

I've always had my "dock" on the left side, figuring it's better use of space that way. I had a menu bar there when I used Windows too. So this change affects what I can see and work with.

I notice that the column for Discussion Title adjusts quite a bit in width when you change the window size, but the most recent post one doesn't - it's now all or nothing - if there isn't enough width for it, it disappears.

I'm no techie, but I'm pretty sure there's a simple fix that would make this more friendly. Even going back to the previous settings.
    Thanks for continuing to look into it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file