Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Can we get a new PM notification?

jtitleist12jtitleist12 Members Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Mini rant here but is there any way to get a new PM notification to where a box/prompt automatically shows up upon signing in or revisiting the website?

I’ve been the first to send PMs on a couple items in the last week only to not have the member respond and then sell the item before even responding. I can only assume the sellers in each case never saw my PM?

Comments

• jdvela55jdvela55 Sin City, NVMembers Posts: 555 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe they had a better offer?

FORMERLY KNOWN AS AZTEC575

TM R1 w/ Oban Devotion
    Callaway Xhot 3 deep Oban Revenge
    Ping G25 5w Oban Kiyoshi
    Callaway Apex 5 - PW w/ KBS V Steel
    Odyssey Stroke Lab #2
    Callaway MD 2 50*, 54*, and 58* wedges
  • thevaporzthevaporz Members Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jdvela55 said:
    Maybe they had a better offer?

This. The seller took a better offer than OP.

• icecat88icecat88 Members Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Also to thread jack can we get notifications when new items are posted on bst like we’re able to on the old forum

• grm24grm24 Western PAMembers Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Aug 19, 2019 6:36am #5

@icecat88 said:
    Also to thread jack can we get notifications when new items are posted on bst like we’re able to on the old forum

Very unlikely. This forum software change has been a gigantic step backwards in terms of user controls and functionality. I mean when we lose the basic ability to delete a post we have made w/o contacting a moderator what good is the software on any level? At this point this is probably the most functional the "new" WRX forum software will be. WRX members have been promised many improvements since the platform change and yet nearly 6 months later the improvements promised are virtually non exisitent. We have been promised a return to the old WRX look. If it is not on the level of Putter Talk or Toronto Golf Nuts visually then we lose. Based on some screenshots provided it appears to be not better than what we currently have visually or functionally. It's a shame.

Post edited by grm24 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file